Trump is a GWB neocon

Trump betrayed his voters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYOE_b4aYD0
usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow I guess I'm voting for Hillary this November then

Only thing you'll be voting for is how you do. Either you die without healthcare or die in Syria.

How?

>How?

You are to stupid to breed. Sterilize yourself m8.

>run on anti-interventionism
>turn in Bush clone once in office.

kys shill

Where do their arms come from? Oh right, Trump's butt buddie saudis

We can't let him get the nuclear codes

Love the fake shill pics

Wow, he's doing exactly what he said he would do.

Literally nothing.

>anti-interventionism

The whole point of being a right winger is to defend your homeland you dumb nigger.

Defend your borders dumb leaf. U.S Wars/regime change are Jew rackets.

cuck. military spending stimulates the economy creating jobs. econ 101 cuckboy

>Wow, he's doing exactly what he said he would do.

Especially his butt buddies in Israel and Saudi Arabia

>cuck. military spending stimulates the economy creating jobs. econ 101 cuckboy

You're a god dam faggot you know that? We've been spending a shitzillion on the military since WW II and our economy is shit.

fuck off schlomo. Dey took errrr jerbs

"America first....but let's spend millions on stupid skirmishes overseas blasting clay huts and sheep."

I thought you Americans would've learned after the past 2 presidents. But it seems like the same thing over again. Enjoy your shitty healthcare and infrastructure for another 4 years.

They seem to be circling the drain faster.

youtube.com/watch?v=BYOE_b4aYD0

t. achmed

the military spending literally creates jobs ya fucking retards, that's money back in the pocket of working class whites like myself

Not all of us are retarded, just Trump supporters. I think a lot of Trump support on this board is just shilling though because they tend to shitpost one liners that don't address any of the actual points made.

> voted for him because he will not start another war
> starts biggest preparation for war in the last two decades

Anhero trumpa-lumpas

enjoy muslim penis eric

Creating jobs isn't a coherent argument for nonsense wars from a non interventionist president who couldn't stop hyping how he was the only one against the Iraq war (even though he was for it). Now you're saying war for war's sake is good because it's lucrative. Fuck off shill

We all love Trump but don't expect him to fix your economic problems for you. Unless he shits in trillion dollar denominations. We are all still pretty humped, don't let the waves of euphoria make you forget that.

>We all love Trump but don't expect him to fix your economic problems for you.
He ran on this promise, this should be your expectation, stop being cuckoo

I don't see you building airplanes anytime soon Cletus. Ditch digging is more your speed.

he didnt start a war like you libshits want. military jobs arent neccesarilly serving on infantry squadroons retard, there is plenty of other positions.

plus Im not even mentioning all the manufacturing this will deflect from china, get educated before you spout retarded memes on muh imageboard little one

usdebtclock.org/
kek

a lot of that carbon shit global warming is bogus. yeah globe is warming yea due to carbon emissions but you think pouring billions of dollars into stupid carbon tax is gonna fix it?

waste is a bigger issue

new green technologies and biodegradable materials are a much better avenue for a sustainable future than carbon taxation.

Saudi Arabia christianity is on the rise. 10% growth. Same with Qatar and the Arabic peninsula. The reason he doesn't wanna ban because christians are increasing in numbers fast. Fastest growing christian population in the world 10% Saudi Arabia, UAE, Yemen, Qatar

well, of course, the dow will rise if you remove propose removing all regulation on business.

its great news for billionaires, i guarantee this benefit wont be passed on to most people...

within the next year there will be some unnecessary war and all the money will be drained from the system, a few years after that there will be a global recession, a democrat will be elected who will improve things, but not enough for the alt right who will start a ground roots "anti commie" movement that will provide another republican establishment who will gut the system and prepare for another war.

that is what America is, a shitty re-run

arabs and jews are same people same genetics just different religions

You deserve everything you get Sup Forums.

So what will that push total US defence spending up to?

War=/=Defense Budget

Terrible memes, shame.

i think its the guts of a trillion now, 800 bln.... assuming they actually give people a reasonable estimate and arent giving the lowest possible figure

8 moar years shills
Kys

This is an unironically great picture.

Yep, welp brothers it's time for a revolution. We tried to get Trump in office, he failed, now it's about time to move to more violent alternatives to oppose the jewish oligarchs

thx

it's my new fave

>WW3 has been brewing in the pot for some time
>too many weak leaders
>China been spending their ass off on military trying to catch up to us
>get a President who will destroy China because we can outspend them

We did this to end the cold war.

Solid pro-trump meme, leaf.

Ninja n33ts fighting shitlibs so america can be great again.

I think you misunderstood the bottom part of it

>betrayed his voters
>by doing everything I voted for him to do
Fuck yeah, yeehaw!

I think you misunderstood the part where I care about your assmad weak-as-fuck leafposting and just think it's a hilarious shitposty meme.

what is your point with this image?

So u niggas mad that trump wants to wipe out muslim scumbags??

It's about time we liberate America from the corporations and jewish elites- but what is our cause? Are we merely going to become the jews once we take over? We need to do things differently once we hang Wallstreet, the Congress, Senate and purge the CIA/FBI of filth.

I propose we help our fellow man, we shouldn't be jews and turn around and shit on the poor like they do. I know everyone here hates welfare queens but we do need something to keep the common men from overthrowing us once we take office. We need to organize business structure in such a way that encourages the poor and middle class to start businesses, follow China and Japan's example on social/economic policy since it seems to be fairly effective at creating a peaceful society.

Second, the oligarch controlled media will not be shut down, but we will make laws to censor the bullshit "news" stories.

We must reform the police state by throwing out laws aimed at consolidating power for the oligarchs, patriot act = illegal. We also should make sure the people who created such acts wind up in Jail for crimes against the American people.

That's my proposal, who's with me?

>Trump says he won't start idiotic wars that only waste money
>Trump says he'll fix infrastructure
>raises defense budget and talks of preemptive strikes against best korea
>reduces infrastructure spending
WEW

king nigger let N korea run roughshod on us.. now you mad that we doing something about it now.. KYS

>trillion dollar glorified welfare
Why don't you cunts just get a proper healthcare system? Seriously. I get that a lot of that money is R&D shit. But you can never make a profit on the MIC. And even if you do, you don't. (((they))) do. The US could spend half what it does and maintain the technological and hardware edge.

What a totally amazing and unexpected result!

Looks good to me. Reminder this is just re-appropriation of funds 1:1 which he can do immediately. Spending wasn't cut yet because he can't do that yet.

Money isn't the whole picture, if Trump has better plans he doesn't needs to spend money on all those things.

We are 20 fucking trillion dollars in debt.. it's time to start reducing that shit.

>retired vet
>Trump helps out vets and active duty firends
>liberals flip out, and act like it's a bad thing
>TFW Trump proved his love/support for the troops, and that liberals don't give a fuck about the troops, all in one move

>what are percentages?

liberals never gave a shit about our troops and vets.. they are nothing but pawns to liberals.

They are brainwashed, the oligarchs and corporations have been very effective at making Americans feel as though paying for healthcare 3 or 4x is the "right thing" because "muh free market, don't you love freedom goy ;)" it's as simple as that. Until we kill the oligarchs, Americans will never have a proper healthcare system and the jews will continue to win by using healthcare as a tool to exploit us at our weakest moments

SHILL THREAD DO NOT ANSWER!

SAGE!!!

>how do i basic math

kys

>Cohn

yes, good goy, this shitty country where people are starving is a real danger on the US.

Income tax you faggot, which they get back from government subsidies, how are you this stupid? That's right, you're not rich unlike myself so you have no idea what you're talking about. Fuck, you act like income tax is the only tax that even exists. How stupid can you be?

You mean to tell me the President of the United States is meeting with foreign officials?

What an outrage.

when was the last time america won one of these wars... like actually won.

thats not to even mention the fact that aggressive war is a war crime and china will be infinitely pissed off if American decides to free the shit out of its neighbor. Taiwan will likely suffer as a result..

unintended consequences. loss of millions of lives, a potential nuclear strike on Seoul the collapse east Asia's economy etc etc etc

but hey anything to avoid spending money on education right

the world isnt some shitty western, and you arent john wayne.

Hurray now we can double our national debt again on nothing but big explosions. This time leading into a recession. What could go wrong?

lol as if a hungry populace would stop them from having nukes.. you really should KYS now.

He says unironically not realizing the original image is literally categorized by income tax brackets.

We don't have free market healthcare and even with our borked system those with means come from all over the world to enjoy our best-of-the-best private healthcare.

we have better survival rates than all socialized healthcare countries, especially regarding cancer.

>he unironically thinks NK is some sort of thread
HAHAHA OH FUCKING WOW

Hard to win wars when the military is bogged down by bleeding heart faggots in washington.. this time if war does happen there ain't going to be no fucking holding back.

>not understanding that US has been embroiled in war in Middle East since Bush Sr
>not understanding that every president since has perpetuated this war
>not understanding that Trump is prepping to finally end it

kys

yeah NK is a serious thread now

What system do you propose?
>w-w-well in thailand-
>w-w-w-well in Canada...

mfw mortality rates in thailand and the fact that Canadians literally come here for operations to avoid waiting 6 months and paying only slightly less

christ I hate you kids

They want the debt? They can come and take it.

Oh neato the shills are still getting paid. Grats guys. Sry u didn't get a 3 day weekend.

>>average tax paid per return

Oh jeeze, what does a tax return mean?

Unless you've been living under a rock, and it's clear you have, there are a couple of different kinds of taxes but what a "personal tax return" does is file capital gains and income tax. Capital gains can be hidden by a number of different ways, so the rich like myself never pay that. Income tax, on paper, is paid in huge amount but the wealthy get all of it back in the form of different subsidies. On paper, the rich pay like 30 some odd %, in reality we pay zilch and you suckers pay everything whilst lecturing me on how the tax system is so "unjust"- it IS unjust, unjust for you!

We make a better system than Canada obviously, quit acting as though the Japanese come to the US for treatments- newsflash: they don't. Japanese system (which is dual "market" + public option) works just fine, literally copy it you massive jew loving retard

Some of you dumbass niggas won't be content until america is destroyed by PC garbage and muh feelings... I cannot wait to kill you liberal pussies when the time comes.

yeehaw jackass.

has it ever occurred to you that for once america shouldnt go to war.

its not your place to interfere in north korea. thats for the koreans, to deal with . un wont attack anyone or else he knows everyone will attack him.

does it not seem a bit strange to you how often america has gone to war , how many bases it has on foreign soil, its attack budget etc etc.

it doesnt benefit you either, know, you should have drinkable water and trains that dont smell like piss.

visit scandanavia or switzerland some time. that is infrastructure...and healthcare.....and education.

if you didnt cock up the middle east there wouldnt even be such a refugee crisis...

call america and tell them to stop making decisions will you.. il owe you one

>quit acting as though the Japanese come to the US for treatments
Where'd I say this, dipshit? Nice strawman.
>hurddur why don't the Japs come here for thousands of dollars just for air fare from their racially homogeneous country with a decent system
>this is why we need x
fuck you kike retard / faggot retard / underage retard / whatever else retard

And how much did they ACTUALLY pay? See both dems and reps leave massive legal tax loopholes the rich can afford to use to avoid paying anywhere near that much. See Clinton Foundation, bill and mel gates foundation etc. They get to use their own foundations as personal expense accounts while also writing off not only the "contributions" they make but also said expenses. This combined with overseas tax shelters let's them pay effective rates BELOW middle class rates.

>I can't wait for the end of american civilization
ok there buddy.

lol you can thank king nigger and the whore of babylon for the fuck up in the middle east..

>implying this is a bad thing

You must be new.