Worlds fastest growing religion

>Islam set to become worlds biggest religion in your lifetime
bbc.com/news/world-39279635

What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-32722155
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submission_(novel)
youtube.com/watch?v=_DeBzL9TJBs
youtube.com/watch?v=vSGNybMDTgI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Rahman_(convert)
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2015/08/07/a-fourth-atheist-blogger-has-been-hacked-to-death-in-bangladesh/
youtube.com/watch?v=-sIDphS0R6c
youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
jihadwatch.org/2015/07/islam-fastest-shrinking-religion-in-the-world
reformjudaism.org/why-apples-and-honey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buddha overpower Muhammad

Good and bad.

Good because the rise of Islam in certain countries that have a high secular population will furthermore prove that an increased secular population will usually result in an apathetic view towards preserving culture, religion, and tradition, thus causing a void that has to be filled (In European countries, this'll be by filled by Islam).

It's also a bad thing since it shows that some countries' populations do not care whatsoever about their nation and/or heritage, and this will result in a loss of the cultural war. Also, statistically speaking, Muslims are less likely to be educated than other religious groups (such as Christians, Jews, Hindus, etc.), and depending on how heavy the demographic impact is, this might cause some ranking for well-educated countries to fall (along with some indexes).

Atheists are getting their wish, no more jesus.

Have fun. LEL

Also
>by 2070 the Christian population of UK and France will fall below 50%

There's also the fact that there is a heavy correlation between a higher Muslim population and people wanting to implement a variation of Shariah law on everyone.

What somewhat surprises me is that some left-wing individuals will claim that banning alcohol, forcing women to wear the hijab, or apostasy from Islam is simply part of these countries' "cultures." Ironically these same individuals will usually equate Christianity to Islam by saying Christians will vote (keyword) against abortion, want prayer in school, etc. and this is somehow supposed to validate Islamic countries' laws? I remise you that if a Christian-state were formed, there would be tons of double standards with some liberals/left-wing people.

Isn't the Christian population in the UK already at ~51%?

promise not remise*

It highlights the death of Christianity in the West and also indicates the extent at which cultural marxism has destroyed the foundations of western culture

Sooner or later converting to Islam will be the only viable option for FUCKING WHITE MALES because it'll be impossible to find a good job/go to school/etc otherwise due to "anti-discrimination" policies

I don't want to grow a beard, they itch and it triggers me

Virtue signalling heavily outweighs any so-called progressive values.
If they becoming Muslim they will finally attain their utopian paradise of diversity (by making everyone more homogeneous)

It's time for another crusade. DEUS VULT!

Jesus is a muslim prophet tho

64% in 2010
Not sure about now
bbc.com/news/uk-32722155

Fuck off Abdullah

I'm surprised it's that high at the moment. I've never known any religious people growing up

Not to mention that most of those are old people who'll be dead soon.

A lot of non-practicing Christians probably. Just peoole that identify as such.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submission_(novel)

Highly recommended reading.

Why are Burgers so intolerant though? Islam is inevitable.
youtube.com/watch?v=_DeBzL9TJBs
youtube.com/watch?v=vSGNybMDTgI

they breed, you don't

they were not indoctrinated into believing that having small to no families is how to live

multi layered plan: get the first generation to stop being making them believe in smaller to no families

indoctrinate the second and third generations to believe in multiculturalism

flood the third and the fourth with migrant

I think it's great. For too long Christianity has been the dominating religion. It's time for a new perspective.

Good thing we have the chinese kids converting on mass

Fuck off sweden

we need another world war

>Everyone born to a muslim (man or woman) is automatically a muslim
>Muslims breed like rats on crack cocaine
>Leaving the muslim faith is punishable by DEATH
>Even people who hate islam, but born muslim, have to say they are 'muslim' or face DEATH

"Islam is the fastest growing religion"

Not an argument.
I think it's great that Muhammed is becoming one of the most common names instead of names like Sven or John. Get some diversity.
Diversity is our strength after all. Without Muslims we would never have figured out how math works. You can't say they're all bad just because some of them (allegedly) raped a few women. Grow tougher skin.

>Mohashits have to look 50+ years into the future to hope that their copy and paste of the one true religion of Christianity grows

Keep in mind that as secularism spreads into your countries, the birth rates will drop dramatically. They dropped from 7 to 1.5 in China in a matter of a few decades.

Read some Hegel, or failing that try Houlleboq. Islam will come to us, but this will inadvertently bring the west to them. These people are shackled to a hopelessly shit ideology but they aren't retarded. It's not a stretch to assume that enough of them are smart enough for there to be a mainstream paradigm shift as they realize that the west, which they only intended to exploit, is actually much better to them than their righteous homelands ever were. As France/England/wherever become more Islamicized they'll also become shit. It won't just be the French and English to realize this. The average Muslim is probably just as miserable under Islam just they need exposure to something different to know it.

The west will become Islamicized, but Islam will become Westernized. We'll be saved from a hopelessly secular spiritual and cultural abyss, and they'll be saved from blind cube-worship in the name of a radical Jewish crusader and a holy book written by the tyrants who exterminated his family line.

Or maybe WW3 and a global nuclear holocaust, I'm no sociologist.

Fuck we need Trump to bomb the shit out of those fucking towel heads and send them with their creator

>>Leaving the muslim faith is punishable by DEATH
wrong
>>Even people who hate islam, but born muslim, have to say they are 'muslim' or face DEATH
wrong again

We have people here who leave islam and speak against it yet nothing happens to them

do your fucking research

Kaffir BTFO

That's nice Tunisia but aren't you the single most progressive, secular and democratic country in the entire Muslim world? Stuff like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Rahman_(convert) still seems to be happening fairly regularly throughout most Muslim countries.

>>Leaving the muslim faith is punishable by DEATH
>wrong

“Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.”
— Bukhari 9.84.57

>>Even people who hate islam, but born muslim, have to say they are 'muslim' or face DEATH
>wrong again
me

>We have people here who leave islam and speak against it yet nothing happens to them
pic related

>A Fourth Atheist Blogger Has Been Hacked to Death in Bangladesh
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2015/08/07/a-fourth-atheist-blogger-has-been-hacked-to-death-in-bangladesh/

>do your fucking research
Sup Forums is not the best place for taqiyya

>Fastest growing religion
pic related

The fastest growing religion is basically a liberal meme created and pushed by liberal. Generation Z will kick out Islam and liberals.

youtube.com/watch?v=-sIDphS0R6c
youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
jihadwatch.org/2015/07/islam-fastest-shrinking-religion-in-the-world

That means the end is near. It is foretold that the locusts would overun everything and then be BTFO by Jesus' second coming. Praise the Lord.

BS, Muslims are intolerant as fuck, or you are with them or against them, fucking rats, they should all be exterminated. Islam is the cancer of this planet, the people who represent it are rapist, murderers, uneducated, and fucking irrational. A religion like that should be considered an enemy. Here in my country these fucks control the economy and steal all the money and dont care about the people. IMO all of the fucking muslims should be killed, they are not human, only a fucking plague that needs extermination.

Honduras bringing the heat. The ball's in Tunisia's court now.

>implying I haven't already converted

Have fun with your degenerate white whore wife who's been fucked by 20 chads and 5 tyrones and who cheats on you then divorces your ass and takes half your money while I get a tradition qt arab virgin.

The UK is Christian in name only, There's probably less than 100 actual Christians at your average British University from my personal experience as a 19 year old. I'm Christian but I know only 1 other "Christian" my age and she's a slut so immediately discounted.

What makes you think the US arent rhe locusts?

>literally marching around a box

>implying I'm married
joke's on you, I'm a Wizard

No matter which joo boi meme you follow it breeds an endless procession of lies and deception and keeps humanity preoccupied with useless nonsense.

Bill Gates needs to hurry up with his ethnovirus.

This. If you were free to leave like other religions you'd see how many real Muslims there were and it'd maybe be half at best.

>they were not indoctrinated into believing that having small to no families is how to live
We provide aid to their shit-ridden hellholes and take in hordes of them who show up on our doorstep, with their hands out for gibs.

If we simply left them to fight it out in their countries, eventually one of two things would happen:
1. They achieve their 'Islamic paradise' AKA look like Afghanistan and be backwards forever more or
2. Reject Islam as the thing holding them back and move on as it is a civilisation dead-end, which only leads to option 1.

Pakistan alone has 200 million people. Think about that. How productive are Pakistanis? Not very. No one wants to move there because it is a corrupt Islamic shithole. In the UK, about HALF the Pakistani men are unemployed and those that are work shitty brain-dead jobs which we could probably automate within the next decade.

At least you aren't a christ cuck Sup Forumsack who marries a used up whore then larps about being a crusader while their wife is getting fucked by Chad.

Ah, yes, your principled position reminds me greatly of the Christ's reaction to Mary Magdalene...

Saying this as if I haven't already had my tongue and cock up both those tight little assholes.

fastest growing because they breed like rabbits, not because their arbitrary ideological mandates are inherently true or worthwhile

test

t2

Jesus is still an islamic prophet. Islam also has the second coming of Jesus among its beliefs. He ain't going anywhere.

Say hi to Satan

That's because Islam is bible fanfiction from an illiterate fuccboi

>“Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.”
>— Bukhari 9.84.57
Talks about the ridda when the pagan arabs switched back as soon as muhammed died, so khalid bin walid waged war on them

>wrong again
>me
>We have people here who leave islam and speak against it yet nothing happens to them
>pic related
>A Fourth Atheist Blogger Has Been Hacked to Death in Bangladesh

you're in the shithole Bangladesh, no worse than india. that's why

The motherfucking honduras talking about muslims

you've never met a muslim nor talked to one, all you do is judge 1.6 billion people based on Sup Forums cherrypicked shit

Few muslim girls are degenerate while literally 99% of white secular women are degenerate.

>implying satan exists
>implying religion is anything more than a way to maintain social order

kek

>That's nice Tunisia but aren't you the single most progressive, secular and democratic country in the entire Muslim world?

And algeria, and egypt, and morocco, syria and lebanon

the only place this happens is wahhabi shit holes like the gulf's countries, afghanistan etc etc..

I have fucked your Allah as well as your Pooran and Mohammad so fuck you subhuman

Islam is the religion of literal retards, only sub human animal tier low IQ scumbags find islam appealing because of their basic killer instincts are estimulated.

True. Instead the men are degenerate.

Instead of women giving away their pussy for cheap. The men just create roasties out of them through frequent rape.

What's the difference? We should gas all degenerates equally.

>you're in the shithole Bangladesh, no worse than india. that's why

Nice ad hominem idiot

I rather have 10 people from Honduras for every muslim in my country. Muslims are the worst degenerates you can imagine and then when they suddenly have found religion get all uppity we are better than you bla bla bla

Its a relgion made by a loser for losers the ultimate NEET religion.

Nice, very good argument vatnik, you really changed my opinion

You are no more than dirt on my sole

This is 100% true. Islam is a religion where retardation and devotion travel parallel.

That's not an ad hominem you retard

that shit happens in truly wahhabi shit holes like, pakistan, bangladesh, gulf countries

The same way you'd get slaughtered alive in india if they caught you with beef in your fridge

it's not the religion, it's how wahhabis twist shit up.

I thought sub Subharan Africa is filled with Christfags

Or are they covering to Islam now

You're still butthurt about chechen war?

Half half

Mate it is well known that anybody who even thinks about leaving islam has their life threatend

Mehmet Ali Ağca - The assassin, who shot and wounded Pope John Paul II, renounced Islam in prison and announced his intention to convert to the Catholic faith upon release.[4]

I still wipe off my shit with Quran

Sup Forums is 90% JIDF, they won't listen to facts and reason they are kikes.

>Mate it is well known that anybody who even thinks about leaving islam has their life threatend
oh oh oh, it's the "i know it, you know it, everybody know it" type of argument

Prove it or get the fuck out

Lutheran doesn't seem so bad

>see Muslims in my neighbourhood
>all act like Tyrone-wannabe gangstas, innit bruv
>smoke weed, chase whores
>always see them with the skankiest white girls
So I very much agree - while the women might not be degenerates, the men are nog-tier trash
Truly a group I should emulate.

Fastest growing also because of biggest conversion into the religion among any religions.

It's terrible. They bring in Somalia faggots and are filled with militant empathy

t. minnesotan

>sandnigger
>""atheist""
>complains about someone judging muzzies

Did you seriously think nobody will see right trough your shilling, Ahmed?

You are attacking him for being from Bangladesh sorry for the name calling though.

And its your religion allover Europe doing stupid shit the Saudis who visit here are decent its only the scumbag north african diaspora who smoke, drink do drugs and then suddenly decide to take their faith serious and get all uppity about it!

Its your diaspora trying to convert everybody into accepting that death cult of islam.

According to you God needs to be worshipped and we are nothing but slaves to him, then why create us if we are destined to slavery in exchange for a reward in Paradise.

Their religion is the most based when it comes to being far right wing, that's all I care about.

I would be a christian but they are all cucks who believe in gay rights and women getting the right to vote which leads to degeneracy.

I hope Zensunni is created sooner rather than later.

Edgy

Murtad fitri and Murtad milli[1].

Fitri: his/her punishment is only death and capital punishment and his/her repentance is not accepted.

Milli: for 3 days allow him/her to repent, if he/she repents, will be free without any punishment, otherwise he/she will be killed.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Bilal0-.

> cucking leaf
Over and over

APPLES KILLS THE JEWS BECUASE CYANIDE IS USED TO MAKE ZYKLON B

Where did i imply i'm an atheist?

>You are attacking him for being from Bangladesh
nope, i said he sees this type of shit because he's from the world's extremist shitholiest shithole

>And its your religion allover Europe doing stupid shit the Saudis who visit here are decent its only the scumbag north african diaspora who smoke, drink do drugs and then suddenly decide to take their faith serious and get all uppity about it!
Yeah, i agree, pls kill them or jail them

i guess today i've learned something new

I usually start my day with shitting in Allah's snout

So what you're saying is that feminism ends when western society wakes up and smashes it down, or feminism ends when the mudshits outbreed us thanks to feminism killing our brithrates and the muslims smash feminism down?

I don't really care which one happens, I just want to see feminists get killed in the streets.

Thats a pretty dumb thread
>have you ever seen a jew eat an apple?
reformjudaism.org/why-apples-and-honey

>

>

But what kind of Arab is the Jew?

The very fact that you call me edgy for believing faggots shouldn't be allowed to promote their degeneracy is proof that white civilization is long gone.

our ancestors believed in restricting women's rights and killing gays for as long as Europe has existed.

Theyre both semites.
Theyre both Abrahamic religions