Why do blacks stay in shitty declining cities?

Why do blacks stay in shitty declining cities?
You would think that even if you're poor you would recognize that you have less of a chance to escape poverty in a poor and declining city.

perfect example, this stupid nigger is literally being poisoned by his city and instead of leaving he expects others to solve his problems

>moving to a new city without having a job there first, not knowing anyone there and with no family to support you
it's you who's dumb, not the nigger. or why don't you move to any of the countries and places with a higher standard of living than where you're at now?

are you a nig yourself?
obiously you would have a job and everything else ready before you move.
I didn't think I'd need to say something that's so fucking obvious

>why don't uneducated, unskilled niggers in impoverished jobs find low skill jobs miles away
the course of action you're recommending as incredibly easy is difficult, you dumb cunt. you sound like a teenager whose parents still pay his bills with no experience of how difficult it is to move and set up somewhere new.

Because they'll take advantage of the idiotic local government who buys bottled water for them to use.

motherfucker when I was 17 my mother kicked me out of the house. I walked on foot across state lines and slept on the fucking ground dont fucking tell me how hard it is to just pick up and leave. You can't tell me shit.
If I can do it anybody can even though I'm not saying they should do what I did.

Has had 3 years of no water to get that done dipshit, look at his damn sign.

I don't know, but once they're there, they never leave.

>be unskilled uneducated nigger with no job
>omg it's impossible to move because I wouldn't have a job!
Are you listening to yourself, stupid bong?

exactly but he's to much of a retard to understand that.
>b b but it's hard to move out, I should know because I'm 40 and still haven't moved out
he's just a fag m8

I thought muslims don't go near water.

supposing you're telling the truth you know how difficult it is so i don't understand why you'd think it so simple.

how do you think people without jobs live? government support, family, friends. they move and that's gone. then what?

>automatically assumes niggers are unemployed and on benifits

well you aren't wrong

Pathetic

People are tied to the land they live on. We were not meant to be transient as a species. There are individuals who are meant to travel and explore but 90% of people were meant to be born and die in the same town.

Kind of like California (another liberal city)
They build and live in the desert and then complain there is a shortage of water.....

>this stupid nigger is literally being poisoned by his city and instead of leaving he expects others to solve his problems

Is he really?

Although I haven't looked into it like most leftist kike bullshit stories he is probably exaggerating, there is no way that everyone in the city can't use the water, how do they shower or wash dishes?

Yeah in the USA around 1/4 are incarcerated...get it right you racist they aren't all unemployed

>Looks at Africa
>Niggers can't into clean water

>Looks back at US
>Niggers can't into clean water

>section 8
>sheriffs come down on nogs hard, while inner city cops avoid ghettos
>no coney island
>less gibs
>nogs dont like lawn work
Using cities like Detroit as a containment center for niggers is the best thing that can happen.

Just change the damn pipe line. What the fuck?

They're aren't as smart as you and I, OP.

>moving removes government welfare
>niggers actually helping each other
Come on, lad.

The answer to OP's question is because they're lazy niggers and even packing shit up is too much effort for them.

Negroes can't into maintenance.

In Africa they are given machines, then they steal the parts or just let it break down, and when it breaks down they just move on as if it never worked at all.

Blacks cannot sustain a civilization.

Because before blacks get there
the cities aren't bad, after they come
they fuck it all up and go "why ain'ts you
helpins white boi?"

I'm glad the water is bad their, I hope it
kills them.

>Blaming blacks for shitty declining cities

Listen yank, I hate niggers as much as the next guy but having cities without clean water?? That's some third world shit right there. But hey, you lot are the niggers of the white people

Flint, MI is majority black bro

>this is the current state of Sup Forums

Filled with edgy teenagers. God, I almost want identification to be required on this site just so that underage fucks can't use it.

>wahh improving my life will be hard
>I don't wanna better my life I want to stay in my hometown for the rest of my life
I'll give you a pass because you are using some logic to your argument

I assume you don't know much about the Midwest

>tldr it used to be the industrial center of the USA but since globalization the Midwest has gone to complete shit
cities like Detroit and Chicago used to be great industrial cities but not any more the Midwest is known as the rust belt
There was a massive white flight from these cities because of the lack of jobs

It's no secret here that there is nothing in the Midwest

Detroit was the Paris of the US, it was among the most beautiful and industrious cities in the world before it was visited by industrial decline and then negro apocalypse

It's not easy for some people to just up and leave.
Especially with the white mans boot on your neck

you don't get to say shit, faggot. you didn't take any initiative. you got kicked out by your dumb cunt mother. but really, OTHERS need initiative and drive. lmfao.

Reminds me of those (((charity))) adverts.

>Mbunge!ng!betewongkunga has to walk 12 miles to get water every day and her feet are blistered
Why doesn't her family move closer to the fucking water source, then? You know, like all societies have always done.

They're niggers.

Their brains reset when they sleep.

Niggers live in perpetual groundhog day.

Here lies the problem in that they are prone to mass migrations. Most cities haven't recovered after Katrina trash flooded every neighboring state and refuse to go back...OKC used to be nice and white

It's a nigger run city dumb ass
see
explains it

Its just a fact they destroy everything.

Fuck off paki, Niggers have school of choice, college grants for being a nog, federal aid, food stamps and section 8 housing. Along with preferential job placement simply because they are black because of a socjus society.

Can't save up a few grand cash to make it happen?

What's really fascinating is clearly his forefathers were more industrious.

Most African Americans came from the South for better prospects, and Ford's promise of equal treatment. Yet facing the castrophe that is in Detroit they stay.

Not sure how the Black American became the nignog.

>being poisoned by your city with no sign of it ever improving
>not enough initiative to move
stupid stupid bong. You said
>it's too hard to the poor little babies to just move
I meant to show that while it maybe hard it's not impossible.
>b b but you didn't take the initiative you were forced
nah cunt I wasnt forced to do anything. My mother told me I wasnt welcome in her house. I could be like you and refuse to move out the basement but I didn't argue. I packed my shit and left without saying a word.
I could have been a pussy like you and said "it's too hard mom pls don't make me" and I probably could have stayed
but I didn't, when push came to shove I did what I had to do I didn't cry that it was too hard like a little bitch

"We've been getting free bottled water of a higher quality than we could ever afford ourselves for over a year now."

most of these cities will never recover as long as they stay their. Unfortunately it will just cause White flight out of these cities until eventually the nogs will follow because they trashed the city beyond repair.

The list of towns in my home state where this is happening is disgusting. As the years go by Cities around Detroit are slowly becoming ghettos.

You sound fucked, my dude. You got kicked out so you moved and it's such an integral part of your identity you're making shitty threads on Sup Forums screaming about how niggers should do the same. No wonder your mother kicked you out. You're tapped in the head.

nigger are you fucking stupid or just b8ing
the only reason I mentioned it is because you're making excuses for these niggers on the basis that
>it's too hard
my response was basically
>So fucking what? that doesn't make it impossible
>if I could leave my house at 17 with no planning and be fine then surly someone who has had years to plan can do it

it wasn't even the point of the thread
I just wanted to know why is it that niggers tend to stick around decaying cities because whites always leave when shit hits the fan

>my having moved has nothing to do with my suggesting others take the same course of action
You're the one who's fucking stupid, mate.

And consider the only niggers who even could move are the young, single buck niggers without attachments. Women are less able to endure the hardship and need more of a social safety net. Older niggers with children find it far, far more difficult.

And do you have any clue how many niggers have left the city? I'm sure there are a lot.

I just thought your thread was ill-conceived and fucking gay and I think you're a fucking retard. You seem like Dylan Roof 2.0.

nigger my entire family moved from Mexico to the United states. They knew nobody and didn't even know the fucking language. They still don't.
they are literally wetbacks who swam across the Rio grande
My parents realized that mexico would never alow them to prosper and would treat their children the same.
If they had your mentality they would have stayed in Mexico and never left the shitty farm they grew up in. I would be another poor uneducated mexican toiling on the farm.
and when they got here they worked hard and Reagan gave them amnisity because they didn't take the easy way and turn to crime
So sorry if I don't share your mentality of
>B B B,BUT IT'S HAARD I DON'T WANNAAA

Amnesty is invalid. The law is the law, nobody gets to circumvent because reasons. You are illegal.

Look man I agree with you. Im against illegal immigration. I know this makes me a hypocrite. I know, I know
That's not the point

DESTROY NIGGERS DESTROY NGIGERS IA M OVERWHELMED BY THE PWOER OF THE WHITE RACE KKK THAT FLOWS INSIDE Y BLOOD THE LBOODLINES OF THE HWITE ASTER RACE HYPNOTIZE ME WITH THEIR POWER I FEEL ALIVE LIKE I HAVE NEVER BEFORE FELT ALVIEI W ANT TO DESTORY ALL THE LEGIONS OF HTE NIGGES NAD INORITIES I FUCKIGN HATE HTE MINROITUES I WANT TO DESROY ALL THEM INORITIES TTHE TIME ACCIENT HAS BEEN THE WORST THIGN TO EVER HAPPEN TO ME I HAVE BEEN FORCED TO WORK UNDERCOVER I HAVE BEEN FORCE TO LEARN THE NIGGER LANGUAGE AND TALK LIEK NJGIGERS AND TALK ABOUT NIGGER INTERESTS I HAVE BEEEN FORCED TO TALK AOBUT BASKETBALL ADN SAY LONS ALL THE TIME AND SAY WE WUZ EINGS N SHIT I HAD TO FUCKIGN SUBJECT YSELF TO THE OST MEANINGLESS DRIBBLE AS I EADB BOOKS ABOUT THE NIGGER SO THAT I COULD IFT IN I HAD TO CHANGE Y PERSNALITY SO THAT IW OULD FIT IN TO THE NIGGER CONCEPTION I HAD TO WASTE COUNTLESS ONTHS TIME TRAVELLEING TO CREATE GIANT KRATOS WHEN IF I WERE STILL WHITE I COULD JUST OCMMAND THE USHROOM KINGDOM TO NUKE THE NIGGER SFROM ORBIT. I HAVE BEEN KEKED BY REALITY JUST LIKE THOSE CUCUMBERS KEKED E SO VERYL ONG AGO AND I HATE IT I WILL DESTROY THE NIGGERS

Humans evolved to be nomads, niggers stay in one spot because the government ties them down there with welfare.

Its hard to get free money when you don't have a mailbox.

The government will loosen up on welfare when we need people to work.

Back to plebbit.

You're a hypocrite because of something your parents did? Fuck that. I'm Mexican American, and I'm against illegal immigration. I know what my grandparents did and though ultimately I benefitted from it I still don't approve of it. They should have come here legally, but I'm not about to apologize for their actions, which I had no control over.

Urbanization gone bad. Instead of being like the Irish, who were greenhorns with the determination to become successful and leave the slums, Only a small minority of Black people were determined to be successful and leave the slums. IE Ben Carson, Morgan Freeman, and a some of the good black people that you may know.

But the overwhelming majority of Black people found that it was easier to blame other people (mostly the white man) and sit in the slums. Raising the next generation in the slums caused the kids to feel pride for being in the slums, and the nigger evolved, along with rap music and everything horrible about that culture.

I'm a hypocrite because I think that the majority of illegals and their children should be deported even if they are born here.

The cities are poor and declining because they live there

blacks MAKE the cities shitty. Where the nigger goes, he leaves a trail of destruction. Fucking niggers actually FOLLOW white people around because they live better lives around us. Fuck off niggers

I can relate, my family left Mexico for the same reason too.

Which is my personal justification for why us taconiggers are pretty good.

>Humans evolved to be nomads, niggers stay in one spot because the government ties them down there with welfare.

The Democrats (the party of Jim Crow) lock up their voting bloc in the Democratic plantation with government programs.

>since 2014

Fucking DRUMPF. How long will he let this go on? Impeach the racist pig NOW.

Well that depends. I'm against illegals coming here dropping a kid, and using that kid as an anchor.

>GOOD LUCK SEPARATING ME FROM MY NATURAL CITIZEN BABY, TRUMP
Over the wall with you and your human anchor, bitch.

But once your family is established here and start benefitting society, you can stay.

Doesn't make me a hypocrite since my family has been here since Teddy R brought us up back in the 1900's

And I don't think it would make you a hypocrite either since y'all been here since Reagan and we needed ya'll here to help with the economy and beat those fucking commies.

Moving is actually pretty expensive. It's even worse if you're trying to move to a better neighborhood since any equity you have will always be inferior to where you're going.

That assumes you actually have equity, more often than not you're renting and unless you can secure a job first moving into a new apartment just isn't economically feasible.

Flint is a great redpill. I love when I explain to liberals that the flint government ruined their own pipes and now bitch about how someone else has to pay for it.

That entire cluster fuck was a waste of resources for every liberal org that pushed it.

The cities are shitty and declining because of them.

And you sound like a sanctimonious twat. No excuse.
We have the fucking internet. You can search jobs and shit now.