Muslim rapes 10-year old Finnish girl. Court decides "It was not rape"

>aamulehti.fi/kotimaa/pikkutytto-ei-vastustellut-aikuista-miesta-joten-syyte-raiskauksesta-hylattiin-tasta-on-kyse-24334563/
mvlehti.net/2017/03/13/10-vuotiaan-raiskanneen-muslimin-yousif-mohammedin-henkilollisyys-selvisi-katso-valokuvat/

Basically the court decided, that this 22 year old immigrant, even though he had sexual penetratior or intercourse with a 10 year old girl, cannot be accused of a rape, since defense was unable to prove that the Muslim had forcefully raped the native girl against the 10-year old girl´s own will

Yousif Mohammed was not convicted of a rape, which is a much harsher crime, but of a criminally much milder offense called "sexual abuse/exploitation of a minor"

He got 3 years of jail and as a first-timer will only sit 1.5 years and will be free to rape once again.

What does Sup Forums think? How cucked are the Nordic countries?

Mashallah

10-year old is a bit old already.

Muhammad raped Aisha at the age of 9.

>that flag

get the fuck off my board

I second this

lynch this fucker. don't let them ruin finland ffs.

>against the 10-year old girl´s own will

minors cannot legally consent, any sexual act with them by definition is rape, what the flying fuck, for fucks sake, finland, get your fucking shit the fuck together

yes, I am mad

this

Allah says nothing about raping children. If he says nothing it's a okay.

The public will deal with him when he gets out.

Well done Finns, I hope you all die. Fucking cancerous northen societys

Doesnt matter.
The entire world will be Muslim soon.

If I were her father I'd kill the judge first.

So, as long as finnish females are preteens they cannot be raped because judges say so. And once they hit age of consent they go to CLUB SWAGGA voluntarily. There is no hope, man. If you want justice - do it yourself, like chop their dicks off at night or something.

Will they offer up their own daughters for rape to prove how tolerant and sorry they are for offending Mohammed l?

You need to kill them all, Pekka!
A new winter war is brewing.

But seriously, why don't someone just kill the fucker? Just pay some gypsy fuck a couple hundred euros and he's gone. Start crowdfunding it.

TOP KEK!
is very probable tho

No they won´t. Public is hardly even aware of this. I don´t think the mainstream media even mentioned that the raper was a muslim/immigrant. They even just use the term "adult"

why not apply Muslim punishing laws on him and fcking stone him to death if he was married or lash him .
i don't get this fricking sympathy to immergants

they dont want to be seen as racist.

Do you not have statutory rape in Finland?

The only nordic country that isn't hated here is Norway, and that is because they don't have internet access.

"raped"

>Suomi
>Nordic

kek

yeah dats racist , good choice

>defending pedophiles, flag related
typical mudslime

evidently, pretty cucked

Muslims truly are the sons of Satan.

I have become comfortably numb to a lot of political-racial things because of this board

But sometimes you get a story that drags you back in, I am angry and I hope your turbo-cucked country wakes up

time changes everything ,we all have our own culture and laws and religions
, don't imply your country is more peaceful then saudia , not in media perspective .

Nice proxy leaf.

You do that here and the entire family with go to the penetrator house to riot, the police will restrain them. Media would destroy that man life for days.

Inside the police HQ they are questioned to know if there is more people involved, why it happen and how the things went.

After all this consider this guy safety gone once in jail, they will be beaten and raped for years.

--------------------------------------------------------------
On isolated small towns the police will restrain the penetrator of leaving the country side, the family will go where he is. The media will not have any info besides the penetrator's family complaining about his safety. After investigation carried on if he is guilty they will send him home with one police guard to wait for another "citation" next morning.

The entire town would go to his house and beat him to borderline dead, and the guardian will only call reinforcement if they see he is not going to make it. Next morning no one will sue or point who was in the leeching.

not even proxying desu , how am i a leaf ?

Appeal does exist in such cases. Let's see what happens. The problem is the court not the government.

we are not talking about muhammad her ewe are stalking about the terrible thing hat happened to a 10 year old girl. If you support this sort of thing you are just a sick fuck who needs to put down.

You triggered him. Automatically makes you a leaf. Thanks for all the oil BTW.

They will do something alright, give him a medal for culturally enriching the country

>Your country did shit things so that makes hurting children okay for us

Kill yourself

I mean where is the outrage? Don't the victim has parents, a family, where is the people that knew her?

1.5 years? He does that to my daughter and I am willing to rot in jail but have my revenge. When the justice system fails you, there no much you can do than go against it too.

you are right ,im 100% not supporting this heresy all im saying is the guy should lashed and jailed for about 15 years or excuted .

np

this is what the left does to you. It takes away your balls and shoves them up your ass, but now you have no balls to complain.

It isn't rape if they were married. Hell, they had been married for 2 years that that point. It's all in the Quran, clear as crystal.

>
>you are right ,im 100% not supporting this heresy all im saying is the guy should lashed and jailed for about 15 years or excuted .

I agree.

Wow, really makes you think.

>15 years

>or executed

So, either of those?

rape is not the same as consummating a marriage
it's not rape if he offers to marry her btw

learn Islam you Islamophobe

Islam is love

Islam is love

when the fuck did i say that ? , if the girl wants to get married and had her period and reached the age of consent and her father agrees to her marriage how is it hurting children ? no one is enforcing her

well according to sharia.

Nice try.

that depends on what the age of consent is. marring young children is degenerate no matter if your country allows it,( i'm looking at you Sweden)
and you may hold whatever believes you want, the problem sis that muslin are trying to force those believes into others. You can do whatever you want in your country but try not to bring it into Europe.

We're talking about Finland, a country where you talk shit behind someone's back instead of confronting them directly.

I don't think I've ever seen a sober Finn so much as insult someone in person. They've very meek and let you get away with anything, like one time I was working construction and we basically verbally bullied our client and he just sat there and took it every day until the job was done lol.

Having an Estonian construction worker bullying you sounds so bizarre I don't know if I would react any differently. It's like an actual nigger acting ''hey cracker'', no self-respecting white man would blink an eye for the niggers opinion. I'd not want to compare Estonians to niggers, but you're really not up to the civilized standards. Verbally bullying a client for no reason? Man, you really have to develope mentally if you want us to consider you as equals.

If you were respectful, your bullyings would hurt more. Just a brotip.

You deserve all of this.

Its the liberal mindset
You are just a serf of the state
Don't do anything

you are both essentially the same people. Estonians are just the cooler, less cucked tribe of Finns.

Power fantasy.

Raskriget kan inte komma snabbare, Stockholms blodbad 2.0

That's why I love Mexico, we lynch our child rapers in the street without court.

You aren't cucked because a mudslime got away with raping a 10 year old girl.

You are cucked because he isn't skinned alive and dangling from a lamp post beside the judge who made that ruling.

Quite power fantasies there leaf.

I really doubt you would do shit either other than bitch on 4chin

The court is correct. Statutory rape and forcible rape are different crimes with different level of seriousness and punishment.

Just because the girl was under the age of consent does not mean it was forcible rape.

i said "rape" because i meant what he said was wrong ,

The mainstream media link in the OP has his name in it. The alt-media link has his pictures, social media accounts and name.

Estonians are basically the Jew's wet dream: intelligent enough to man the machines, but too stupid to do anything else. They are niggers without chains. We pay them peanuts and those pathetic monkeys slave their asses off to provide us nice stuff. They come here so they can work for 3 euros per hour on a construction site so their family won't die of hunger. We go there to fuck their women and vomit on their streets.

Their only real contributions to our existence are Anu Saagim, cheap booze and pirated goods like DVDs and football shirts. And nowadays Anu Saagim is a granny, we get our cheap booze from Latvia, everyone has Netflix and every street corner has H&M for cheap clothes. We used Estonia like a cumrag.

I fucking love Estonia and Estonians.

You basing your opinion on estonians who are working in finland and most of them are working at construction sites. It's not like the finns working at the same place are rocket scientists.

I´ve drinked with these guys in the picture. Sold some amphetamine for them too.

how does one even into drug deals in binland
I know every town has that one street where all the druggies concentrate
comfy closed community nerd here

Your religion and values are cancer to western society.

Finland is bretty great and Finnish girls are gorgeous

Hitler picked the wrong religion and race to conquest

>check flag
okaay

White Death is rolling in his grave right now, trying to reach for his rifle.

Shouldn't you be out fighting the matriarchy and do some public executions while you suck your friend Mahmouds penis in the closet?

>>impling that sandniggers aren't being used by the jews for conquest. Send in the sandniggers, then laugh.

Hitler and nazis were pretty cool with Islam

that flag

Fuck off you long legged camel spider.

Hahahaha

Eesti btfo

Makes no sense. Sex with someone of that age is always rape because they cant give consent legally. Your system is fucked up.

Well he's not wrong. I respect your religion and values but they are a cancer in Western society. Islam isn't of this region and it will be removed eventually. The Muslims that live here have destroyed Islams reputation in the West.

It doesn't mean we can't work together as separate but equal partners against (((them))).

Which is why Hitler and the Nazis were fucking idiots. I'm glad we ended those sandnigger lovers when we did. Christ alive, could you imagine a Germany that props up degenerate mudslimes? oh wait.....

Shouldn't you be prepping your wifes bull, Jamal, so that she can breed more nu-Swedes with him?

The Saudi is 100 times the man you will ever be, cuck.

Go eat a potat.... ohhh sorry

Better to want to work with and have good relations with Muslims than being a fat burger that slovenly slurps on Kike cock while paying for the privilege.

Don't worry about it, rape is a part of their culture. We must be sensitive towards it.

Go eat out your wife pussy full of Jamals spunk.

>using kuffar technology like the 4chans
100% haram, you are going to hell.

Why aren't you finnish men doing something?
Random rapist get their house burned here if the justice doesn't act properly

Finland needs to be more tolerant!!!

White males are at fault here

Wow, go suck your saudi friends cock you fucking potato nigger.
When is the Irish genocide coming?

difference is, back then sandniggers stayed in their own goddamn countries. if you think the nazis would have had the same opinion if they were LITERALLY raping and murdering all over europe, you're retarded.

Swallow the pedophile argument and learn about Aisha's marriage with Muhammad, beauf de merde

only a cuck would think that there is such thing as (((good relations))) with degenerate filth like muslims. Its mormonism part 1, and most of them are arabs, which last time I read history are the scum of the earth. Hitler really missed a chance to improve the human condition.