Turkey threatens to "blow the mind" of europe by sending many refugees a month over netherlands row

yahoo.com/news/turkey-threatens-send-europe-15-000-refugees-month-103814107.html

old bread since similar but with different article about the turkish erdogan administration recent threats.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN2bRGrBx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, if EU was not so squeamish we would gladly plow the heads of the said emigrants free of charge right on the border.

But nooo, that's inhumane and evil, to protect yours and by extension the borders of so many other countries by deadly force.

I bet you after the first few hundred the wave would fucking stop.

Heard a debate about this on danish national television yesturday. The convervatives and the danish national party claimed that the only thing that ever stopped that mass flood that just walked all across europe of migration was of great thanks to the eastern europeans and nothing other than that even stopped it and that walls worked. And that we should give great thanks to those who made that happen,. and we owe these nations great appreciation whilst the leftists were busy saying no that wasn't because it was stopped it was because they felt unwelcomed that we weren't doing enough to facilitate and help these people when they came to us and we should feel ashamed for not doing more. Both are right hilariously enough. We should help these people but help them in their near areas not invite them in arbitrarily.. People who have the gall to just think they can walk across our nations is not someone we would want here. It's a sign of disrespect more than desperation because quite frankly they have other places to go, 57 majority muslim nations, more than 70% are not in any conflict WHATSOEVER.. what are they doing.. NOTHING well actually they are saying very clearly "we don't want to take them.. " Whilst at the same time not doing anything to fight against isis and these things.

>using refugees savages as a weapon to crumble a first world society

will liberals finally wake up?

We'll have to see about that, never understimate the power of denial.. not just a river in egypt..

>oy vey new "free" labor, thanks mahmoud

Someone got that Ottoman art of all the guys fucking eachother in a circle? Shoop Erdogans head on each of them.

literally weapons of mass migration

nuke turkey now

here you go

The worst part is that when the Netherlands finally falls, leftists won't learn from it. No, in fact, they'll say white people sabotaged everything on purpose to cause suffering for the new Turkish Netherlands.

You can't help people who've already sold out to Satan. That's what Islam is.

Europe needs to fire up the ovens.

Which program was this ? DR2?

God damn Ottomans were such degenerates.

HAHAHHSHSHAHAHHAHAH"HAH!HHAHAHAHA

>>using refugees savages as a weapon to crumble a first world society
>when will liberals finally wake up

Even at primafacea they will realize applying logic that theirs is a dires strait..

>if erdogan does not consider mass migration a threat
>why does he threaten with it
watch the mind of a leftist explode!

He knows it's a threat and very much WHY and HOW it is a threat.. otherwise he would not be using it now to try to blackmail EU nations for a second time that he already blackmailed successfully them a year ago for hundreds of billions of euros.

dr2 debatten ja.

get them out of otan and let russia bomb them

will catch it later ,takker

>there are countries here that never cast the turk away.

Ingen problem, det med 57 muslimske nationer osv. er noget jeg tilfojede så det får du nok ikke at se. Men det var så lidt. Og faktisk er det lidt ærgeligt at de tilsyneladende ikke ved disse ting.

>"cast the Turk away!"
>defended Turks constantly

Day of the Raid when?

day of the raid
nuke turkey
retake constantinoples
etc.

kek

in real world, we often blackmail europe, we do whatever we want and you pussies do nothing :)

Sweden will take them all

Because we are not interested in war or making adversaries of you and us you assholes.. there's a difference between being a pussy and wanting war first.. If that was our stance you would not even have constantinople now you would be tossed out of nato and we would invade and depose erdogan. But we are not of the same mindset as you, count your blessings for that. Instead we try to appease and you see it as weakness.. do you not have bigger concerns having a dictator that yet again tries to expand his powers and it's us that you take the piss at?

You guys are loudmouths, the only thing you did so far is deport 40 cows

hes absolutely right though

You guys will be the necessary sacrifice it takes for the United States, Canada, and Mexico to unite and finally stop the Islamic menace.

You're right. Europe is cucked. You fucks are still done though.

>by sending 15,000 refugees a month to EU territory
that's the best you can do?? you're gonna have to try harder than that if you want shake cuckmany to its core.

what kind of bacterial filled cerebrum came up with that assesment and then included mexico in it.

We believe in peace first and war when it is inevitable. It's the human stance, sure, we can just go chopping off heads and dismembering people.. little good that will do for human civilization. You so lust for war but when you're bleeding so that your life no longer can save you you cry out like a baby, so tough guy.. You admire war because you can't percieve how it destroys things very easily..

And yet you are a shit-tier counry.
The autistic screeching of the guy you all love so much lost you a fucktone of money from tourism and foreign investments. Well-fkin-done

I don't lust for war. I don't admire war I merely want to crush the head of the snake before it splits into a Hydra and smothers my country, kinsman(black white brown yellow doesn't matter), and my future children.

You want to play with fire until it spirals out of control, Denmark.

>we do whatever we want

meanwhile
> hurr durr we'll teach Russians a lesson, we will never apologise
> what's that? you're banning tourists from our country?
> oh shit we are running out of money, please Mr Vladimir can you let your people come to our hotels? oh I'm really sorry about that plane, please, please?

Zero points to Turkey this year. Wadehaddedudennda

No i don't want to play with fire, but i want to avoid war if it is at all feasible because it does no good and is always a horror. Careful of what you glorify. If you think we can't fight because we immediately don't pit violence against violence then you don't know us half as well as you thought.

INvade Turkey WHEN?

>they understand fully that their kind is so unwanted, disgusting, inhuman and violent that they can be used as a weapon by simply moving their location
The sheer energy exerted by liberals in order to deny how fucking inhuman mudslime culture and genes are could power the world for years.

Germans need to grow a spine or soon they will be renamed Cuckmanistan or Turkmany or Islamany or Germanistan or Jewedmany

it's easy to act tough when you have NATO to back you up

I only post this way because I really do fear the day that Europe is no longer Europe.

I am American, but I want to help preserve Europe. You can't visit the place and not fall in love with it. I've only visited Denmark once, but it was wonderful man. To give all of that up to Muslims in 50 years? How could you people do that?

Sounds like a typical Ottoman bluff to wind up the Euro's and laugh at them. Mind you..

>I am American, but I want to help preserve Europe. You can't visit the place and not fall in love with it. I've only visited Denmark once, but it was wonderful man. To give all of that up to Muslims in 50 years? How could you people do that?
It's far from over yet, and we are some of the least infringed about that thing in western europe.

Isn't this TECHNICALLY a declaration of war? Why haven't we retaken Constantinople and revoked Turdkey's membership from NATO?

Hey Faggot I fixed your flag

God bless the East!

>i want to avoid war
easy
> Deport all euroroaches back to homeland
> Complete military and economic blockade
> Roachistan out of NATO
> Ban tourists from going there

in like 2 months they will drown in their own shit and cry for help

Good luck with that.

Your elected officials answer to unelected ones. That's a breeding ground for bad news.

>Isn't this TECHNICALLY a declaration of war? Why haven't we retaken Constantinople and revoked Turdkey's membership from NATO?

Well technically it might constitute a threat towards fellow NATO members, i'm glad you brought that up. Because i don't see that brought up in the media.

>send rapefugee to netherlands
>they settle in germany
This is what will happen.

>Your elected officials answer to unelected ones. That's a breeding ground for bad news.

damnit we're not the lords of europe or something.. europe is many nations and many peoples.. with their cultures and their values and their peoples. We do what we can on our part.

feels good to not give a fuck and not be the butt of the world's jokes for once

>Because i don't see that brought up in the media.

Gee, I wonder (((why))).

Your mad sultan has gone too far.

what nato idiot? nato equipped and trained kurdish terrorists against turkey. nato did nothing in favor of turkey in history.

what did nato do when we were fucking you in 1974? america and nato countries put military EMBARGO on turkey.

you gayreeks are the biggest liars because without lies you have to accept the fact that since turks came to anatolia from central asia, we always fucked you in the ass for 1000 years :) oh I forgot you gained your national independence when ottomans were collapsing in the 19th century. what a success :)))

>nato equipped and trained kurdish
That's not a bad thing actually. You do live in their rightful lands after all.
>you gayreeks
Also, while I'm not a homo, what's your grunge against them? Your most beloved leader was a flaming homosexual.

I don't think you want to compare western embargos on turks for violating all kinds of things after kemal atattürk desperately tried to reform turkey to be more secular after the ottoman empire..

If you want to talk what ottoman empire did to those who surrounded them including their relentless campaign against eastern europe you can only become ashamed.. you literally have no place to hide of moral highground to flee to.. none.. zero.. are you catching on sweetheart? Now turkey is in a different place and erdogan wants that old way back and you want to claim moral highground YOU HAVE NONE TO CLAIM except to pretend that your history did not happen. And now your wouldbe sultan erdogan threaten with holy war if we do not accept his terms.. please..

Lol the only reason Gayreeks are in NATO is to be a pain in Turks ass.

You literally have nothing to contribute other than mythical memes and Turkish cheese, even your flag is Turkish ffs.

Do Greeks even understand that they're the reason EU will collaspse? I don't think they do.

15,000 a month is a drop in the bucket

The only reason why you shot the Russian plane down last year was because you knew NATO would back you up if Russia were to invade. Without NATO you'd be hearing Orthodox chants in Hagia Sophia now

>what did nato do when we were fucking you in 1974? america and nato countries put military EMBARGO on turkey.
And then completely forgot about it, what's your point

obvioua roach is obvious

Why the fuck do they have to start shit?

this atheist gay was born in thesalloniki,greece and he had blue eyes and blond hair :)))) clearly not turk neither muslim. no wonder he was gay :)

gotcha buddy

You can see the full collection here: drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk

Fuck off back to Turkey, faggot roach.

What would Turkey do in a war? Annex Bulgaria? It would be a defensive war, pure damage and no profit. For Europeans the only purpose would be a regime change, so Turks'd give up pretty soon.

kek @ file-name

I wish I could send that pic to ErDOGan so that he flips his shit.

This is warfare now... sending the rabid masses that don't want to work to you enemy... it's brilliant

also even an atheist gay leading broken weakest turkish army in 1922 defeated gayreeks :)

Think of it if you study ottoman history it's like stuck on repeat.. what did they do.. as late as 1683 at the battle of vienna constant assault and subjugation and mass slavery and death towards eastern europe.. now.. the wouldbe sultan erodgan wants to erase the memory of kemal attatürk and threatens with sending a flood of islamic migrants through the eastern european lands and towards europe, history repeating.. "give us what we want or we do this!"

Greece trying to banter and deflect from their deceitfulness in destroying EU.

> Let us in we're European and White!
> Doesn't matter if we have no economy and pay no taxes we are creators of democracy!
> We are not Turks! We are better than them! Our kebabs are Christian!
> Just keep lying to the Turks that will be part of EU until we get in and take Cyprus with us!
> Tell the Turks that they are now no longer eligable for membership now that we're part of EU
> Make the Turks take all the Arabs back! They are not good enough for EU but good enough to be a meat-border!

It's like you faggots really don't know why this is happening.

Here's your answer ^^^

>send migrants
>bulgarians gun them down
>We didnt think this through

find original picture on google images. you can clearly see that it has persian script on top of it. turks never wore such hats in history.

/pol is so desperate that you use persian pictures and roach meme which has no meaning at all against turks.

>using your own people and refugees as a biological weapon
This guy is a genius.

you can send it to roach embassy in your area and ask to forward it to sultan

The only thing that's obvious is your Turkish Flag.

Please tell us how that flag, your culture and your skin came about newfriend :^)

what about this roach?

This is what gets me, as i've pointed out earlier in this thread.. when someobody asked how long will the leftists stay blind to this.. If erdogan did not think this mass migration was a threat, why would he threaten with it? *leftist mind explodes* Ask them to explain it to you!

all refugees will go to HAWAII, the new capital of the "resistance"

This is what Europe deserves.

hear the accent . all turks know that this accent is from southeast of turkey. guess who live there :) your best allies...

> roach
> turkey
Why would I go back to Turkey? I'm going to back to """"Greece"""" and live in my rightful ancestors lands.

This is my ancestors :^)

>and live in my rightful ancestors lands
kek

this is pure gold

>history repeating
But this is the history that (((you)) want repeated.

> kemal ataturk
Funny how you faggots speak his name now when you did nothing but call him a genocider and piece of shit for half a century!

Face it you had your chance and you blew it, you didn't support Turkey then and you don't support it now. For decades the Kemalists begged for recognition and support to keep the dream alive but you turned you back and listened to Gayreeks and Slavshits instead.

Enjoy your roaches, this is the price you pay :^)

Boy am I glad they're in NATO and thus are our allies and we'd have to go to war to protect them if someone attacked them right in their roach mandibles.

i reall hope turkey tries to start some shit
highly doubt it
Erdogan is just establishing his position as a sultan

> my roach memes
Keep posting more it's really working!

sure, if you like them!

>(((they did it)))
>You alone must pay
Define who that derailed the kemalists.. this support of a dream of a new caliphate after the ottomans is also alive by loyalists in the west that hide themselves by secret societies but don fez hats and many other things.. Oh you clueless and naive boy to think that is what all westerners wanted all this thing..

The mahdi which isis and these other groups are all about (black flags from the east warbanner of islam black in war white in peace) is what they want.. according to the islamic prophecy it can only occur when a massive muslim civil war occurs.. (order out of chaos).

It's true the kemalists and many others established secularism in middle east and sykes picot and many other things that what i am saying now goes over the head of more than it should.. The reason for secularization of middle east so that it was somewhat decent was BECAUSE of the west, not INSPITE of the west.. several dictators were put in place to contain the jihadis like saddam, and also the persian shah.. Where did it all start to go bad, someone said clearly "it's time" and started pulling gradually the plug of all the stabilizing forces in the middle east to forment this massive muslim civil war.. first the shah with the islamic revolution in iran, then saddam, ghadaffi, now they want to depose assad for the same purposes.. whilst everytime they depose these stabilizing forces.. the jihadis go more and more apeshit. You should look more carefully into the elements also in the west that want to orchestrate these things like obama hillary and also bush.. And what they secretly pledge allegiance to.. Only then will you start to be a man that lives in a forest with trees, instead of a man who can't see the forest for all those damn trees..

Someone needs to keep your """"""Soveriegn"""""" army bases in Cyprus alive my Eternal Anglo friend :^)

Maybe you can make some more roach movies that will surely solve the problem!

THREAD THEME

>youtube.com/watch?v=ViN2bRGrBx8
>youtube.com/watch?v=ViN2bRGrBx8

fucking erdocuck. close the incirlik air base. cancel the refugee agreement. show some balls? but no that would actually mean doing something. he would prefer to shoud nonsense bullshit and get more votes from his sheeps

Dont forget EU actively supported Erdogan when he was purging Kemalists from the Army back in 2008

This is shit Midnight Express was God-Tier Anglo Propaganda!

> mfw John Hurt is still alive and can reprise his role

Haha, fucking based. And the best part is, Europe is practically begging to be trampled by the Sultan's boot.

> Face it you had your chance and you blew it, you didn't support Turkey then and you don't support it now. For decades the Kemalists begged for recognition and support to keep the dream alive but you turned you back

So much this. Erdoğan is the monster the West created.

You undermined the secularists every chance you got, primarily because they wanted to have a independent economy. But nooo, let's work with the right wing/Islamists because they take our money, they allow our companies to run amok, they make Turkey dependant on us. Europe was deepthroating Erdoğan in his first and second terms, called secularists privileged and undemocratic when we tried to warn you of this Islamization.

You're only reaping what you sow.

Why can't we nuke turkey and use the ruins as new Lebensraum for the fugees?

It's the same few men not europe et al.. They are loyalists to formation of some kind of caliphate in middle east.. which under the mahdi is fortetold to be greater and more powerful than all the ones before. Whilst flooding simultaneously the west with mass muslim migration because destabilization allows for the excuse to do so. It is the same loyalists that debased the kemalists and that is our adversary and yours at the same time.

I know friend but retards like still want to debate about """"muh isis"""" and wonder why they failed.

KEEP EM COMING ERDOKEK
DE WIELEN VAN DE TREIN GAAN SPLAT EN SPLAT, TURKEN PLAT, VERS GEHAKT