Why do the groups who've contributed the least to human civilisation, like blacks or the Irish...

Why do the groups who've contributed the least to human civilisation, like blacks or the Irish, tend to have the most pride in themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You suffered a defeat from us which you never recovered from and eventually led to the downfall of your empire.

NEET pride worldwide

irish are the niggers of european people

Butthurt today Britbong, that no one likes or appreciates you who doesn't live on POL?

Take your loss on the chin.

fpbp

>fpbp

/thread

>what are pneumatic tires?
>what are portable defibrillators?
>what is western culture as kept by irish monks?
>who made the first breakthrough in leprosy treatment?
>who first artificially split the atom?
>who developed radiotherapy?

fuck it, Google it.
I mean you all got beef wellington...good on you. ignore the flag also, fighting the system from the inside.

Fuck the British

eternal anglo btfo

>it's another butthurt Brit thread complaining about the Irish

Honestly, the amount of prods that complain about the Irish here is staggering, nobody in Ireland gives a fuck about the monarchy anymore, yet the English still give it the big one getting butthurt over any mention of Irish heritage/culture any chance they get. Pathetic

So it was Ireland that orchestrated Suez crisis?

Fucking hell! How did they do it?

Anglos have to get over their inferiority complex and common neurosis

Because they get picked on all the time?

>Celebrating destruction of white supremacy
Heh heh, yes good goy
>Irish
>Not niggers

>yet the English still give it the big one getting butthurt over any mention of
Why do you think OP is English? Isn't it more likely that he's from Northern Ireland? Seeing as they are the ones that are really and truly butthurt about your existence?

I like how you obsess over England tho, it's cute.

>Still thinking you had an empire in 1956

Because the losers that post threads here about the Irish always turn out to be some little faggot Englander that gets BTFO by everyone and fucks off.

>obsess

Yeah definitely mate...I lose sleep over your country getting fucked up the arse left right and centre by pakis, niggers and arabs every day.

>The only thing of note we've is fuck up other white people's work

Typical subhumans.

The Pakistani Ambassador makes a valid point.

Most likely butthurt orangemen.

Go read up on the Suez Crisis and really read it.

As an English person I don't care about your failed Republic that is reliant on English and EU sperm to stay afloat. So stop dirtying my country's name and blaming it for these threads. Go deal with your Scottish friends in the North, maybe take them back and pay for them or something.

Oh and start saving cash, your cashcow EU isn't going to be around much longer you dirty inbred Celt nigger shit scum. Have a lovely day and try not to get blown up by Orangemen, I hear they always parade on St Patrick's day against you and throw petrol bombs at you?

HAHAHAHA

Get fucked you silly yank cunt. You're just as bad.

Must be mighty convenient to have so few accomplishments you can fit them all in a short list.

What's most fascinating about this, is it's actually proof why country shouldn't accept refugee's/immigrants.

The stated official reason for Ireland's lower IQ is that for a 30 year period the intellectual elite emigrated.

So everytime your youth leaves your country, and you accept shitskins, this too will be your fate.

>Being this mad

Fucking kek

I'll have a pint for you later pal

Because when groups get shat upon just for being who they are, solidarity with others in your group and a sense of pride surrounding that tends to be a response.

Because small groups like that are never told they cant. Get too big and successful, and all the sudden you can't take pride in your group (whites)

Are the Irish ethnically the same as the British? Are they called white niggers just because of their culture and the way they act, or are they actually not white? How would that even happen?

You seem to assume that the majority of people that celebrate St Patrick's day aren't non Irish fucks

I'm an American with an Irish last name, Irish ancestry, but annoyed that other folks like me say they are Irish American instead of American. My family has been here since before the founding of the country, we are American.

Italian Americans and Irish Americans are the worst here. Can't comment on the Europeans.

What is American?

To be honest mate, if you didn't come over on the Mayflower you're just another nigger.

Watch this to understand what the WASP in US thinks of you:

youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A

The concept of a United White Race, is a modern working class concept.

I can't feel proud knowing as an American I can't take part in my ancestors ancient Ulster traditions and rites of passage

This one?

Don't forget the Turks... who are the most nationalistic, flag-waving mongoloids on the planet.

Reminder James Butler was an Anglo and it's the English Royalists that lost the battle that allowed Cromwell to land.

James Joyce, Van Morrison, George Boole, Ernest Walton, George Best, Christy Ring, but weve contributed nothing kek

>everyone, at least literally comprised of all ethnicities and races, celebrates a holiday about your traditions/irish traditions (luck, food (corned beef and cabbage), beer, whiskey, songs, celtic symbolism)
>contributes nothing to society
>pick one

What the fuck is "human civilisation"? We don't have *a* civilization, you know? There have been many civilizations in history, and there are more than one today. Next time specify which civilization you're talking about.

Joyce fucking sucks. His contributions are a net negative to literature.

the shamrock trumps the leaf friendo :^)

'When I die Dublin will be written in my heart'

those who got fuck all to offer or have done fuck all in the past - must double on acting effort to prove their worth.

most times through fake courage, competence, bravery, pride that is easy to crush. Or any positive human virtue for that matter...

Try hards is it not.

Dutch courage.

It is a bit strange they don't seek, nor receive any credit for the part they played in building the British Empire. Their contribution was at least equal to Scots, if not more.

Especially, during the wars and colonization of Aus/Nz. The Irish immigrants were the least criminal sent there. It was the English prisoners who were all rapists and paedo's who got sent to Austrailia, every other crime they were just arrested or killed.

>in building the British Empire
that is none of my business.

on that note mighty empire vs bows and arrows abbos, africans and poos - yeah almost like alexander or kaisers in their efforts.

Nothing wrong with Irish though...
Except this one maths teacher I had.. what a bitch

Well a greater contribution that any "Austrailia" has ever brought to the "Empire" for sure.

You are aware of the Royal Irish Regiments, the Connaught Rangers, Wellington etc..?

We are generally ethnically Gaelic but there isn't that much difference genetically. The "not white" thing is bogus, most of our population was forced into a low social class with no real mobility for much of our history. It's not a coincidence the worst part of Ireland is the part with all the Brits still in it.

this

When will NEETs be recognized with a special day and a parade?

When you've got nothing else...

no, joyce was a genius. ulysses is one of the greatest pieces of literature ever written. till this day it's still trolling the shit out "intellectuals."

i don't care and i am not of "brit" origin.

and at least roo cunts shown some heart in ww1 and ww2.

and i gtg.

laters paco or shall i say patric.

so long.

Irish fought in both those wars, my WOG cyrpiot-lebanese friend.

Aus are only Irish and British. All others are wogs.

Suck my dick, Seamus.

>the infinite, undending ulster loyalist asshurt today
>triggered by flags all day long
>autistic screeching all over the place while we all have fun
>british people don't care about NI, the ones that do see us as an annoying money dump
>pro unity sentiment on the rise
>loyalist rage continues
>absolute bants all round
>the 12th July will come and they will be bullied even more on social media

I don't hate Brits
But by fuck is it fun to annoy loyalists

I love creating/being part of Brit/Aussie butthurt.

The Irishman is the ultimate trigger for this.

Seems a common thread to the islands.

>Muh 30,000

but St. Patrick was a "former Protestant"

That list combined Irish accomplishments with Britain. I looked at the data before. It even says it at the bottom of that page. Britain would be behind France and Germany without Ireland. You just BTFO of yourself.

Sent be Judea and the Temple of Solomon.

also I'd disagree with the list because it doesn't take into account significant military leaders which Ireland had many.

Fuck yourself kike

>Ireland is responsible for the downfall of the British Empire