Why do white conservative men only pretend to care about rape when a non-white person does it?

Why do white conservative men only pretend to care about rape when a non-white person does it?

Other urls found in this thread:

toiletnation.wordpress.com/2013/05/07/rape-culture-yes-remedy-yes/
huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The elite like Trump want to break us all into groups to fight each other while they fuck us over again and again. If they can make our country blame minorities, religions, SJWs and anti SJWs for all of our problems, we won't pay attention to those who have consistently been wrecking our country for decades.

That statement is just completely wrong though. White men rape so much less statistically than niggers and Latinos it's insane.

White men are far more likely to get away with rape so women are afraid to report white men for it. Notice how every time a "star football player" is accused of rape, the entire town turns against the girl, not the guy. It's extremely hard to gauge rape statistics since most rapes likely go unreported and in terms of the criminal justice system, bias fuels convictions and those convictions further fuel the biases that make non-whites less likely to get away with certain crimes. Ultimately it's a cultural issue, not a race issue. If you grow up in a culture that is regressive, like the US or many Muslim countries, rape will be common and the rapists will often get away with it.

You see, I see all rape as horrible and indefensible. Not just rapes by minorities. The right uses rape as a means of pushing an anti immigration agenda, but they ignore the white rapist epedemic in colleges and high schools across the country and the fact that white rapists are far more likely to get away with it or get less jail time for the same crime. The right does the same thing with terrorism, if a brown person kills someone its news but when a white boy shoots up a mosque, ignore it.

>but they ignore the white rapist epedemic in colleges

Because there isn't one.

Just about everyone calls for minimum sentences for those people you are spamming pics of, not just liberals.

>that avatar
oy vhey

"Frat boy rape" is a girl getting too drunk at a party and then regretting the all the dicks she sucked the night before

They don't.
toiletnation.wordpress.com/2013/05/07/rape-culture-yes-remedy-yes/

I don't believe that bullshit. Go fuck yourself antiwhite racist liar. You have no proof whatsoever. Fuck you and your fake married and fuck subhuman shitskin criminal rapists.

Oh no, not ((((((rape)))))).

nigger clearly did it, and worse, and the kike judge will let him off easy

Because no one but us cares when our women get raped. White men do the raping so much less than niggers, and the news media won't report it if shitskins do it. Feminists only care if white men do the raping. If we stop caring, literally no one else will talk about it.

There was an 18 year old black guy who raped a 14 year old girl and got 45 days probation and it got no media coverage. Lies lies lies. The media is biased against whites.

What is this ultimate hatred of fraternities? This must stem from jealousy and feelings of inadequacy when looking at people more succesful than you enjoying themselves. Fratbros can be massive douchebags but leftists look at them as the worst of society while loving criminals and degenerates. The left has inferiority complexes that need to be sorted out, jesus christ. Everyday Kacynski's analysis becomes more and more correct

why do morons ask pointless questions on Sup Forums?

Fake narrative*

>Years ago, my late grandfather told me a story about a man travelling somewhere out in Western Louisiana in the early 20th century. A white man from out west just passing through looking for work, according to him. He got drunk, got ahold of a girl in a late-night cafe’ parking lot, dragged her into a car, drove out into a cane field and raped her. Then, like an asshole, he passed out, making himself easy to find.

>The local men dealt with him. He was hung upside down by his feet over the bayou at low tide. When the tide came up, he drowned. I guess he had a while to hang there and think about what he’d done and to hear how displeased the locals were, provided he understood any French. It could have been a yarn, as my research turns up nothing in the local papers out there.That doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, mind you. I just can’t find proof. But Paw-Paw wasn’t known to lie or tell unpleasant stories for fun.

Yawn. How does it feel losing the culture wars whore of the jEW?

Can't wait to get my hands on you when your in the camps.

>Why do white conservative men only pretend to care about rape when a non-white person does it

because most are done by nonwhites.

>The elite like Trump want to break us all into groups to fight each other while they fuck us over again and again. If they can make our country blame minorities, religions, SJWs and anti SJWs for all of our problems, we won't pay attention to those who have consistently been wrecking our country for decades.

you mean brown people and women? i agree.

>White men are far more likely to get away with rape so women are afraid to report white men for it. Notice how every time a "star football player" is accused of rape, the entire town turns against the girl, not the guy.

yeah, the one time a year this happens always makes the news, yet the hundreds of rapes daily by brown people always goes unreported.

besides, 90% of 'rape' is just next day guilt from the privileged female.

It arouses our inner fantasies

Star football players are mostly nignogs, you idiot.

The police refused to prosecute OJ Simpson after he beat his wife on 6 different occasions, and then a jury let him off the hook after he killed her and her Jew lawyer

Because bestiality is unchristian.

>Charged

I.e. not convicted

>implying half of the reported rapes are even rapes and not just women regretting their decision of sleeping with a man and then filing rape charges

When you factor that in, all races have marginally less rape statistics, and even then whites still ACTUALLY rape the least amount than any other fucking race.

trial soon ctr

because on the flipside, white people rape non-whites at a completely insignificant rape

Kek

Why do SJWs only pretend to care about imaginary rape committed by whites?

rate*
... oh well,it's a slide thread anyway

>Why do white conservative men only pretend to care about rape when a non-white person does it?

Because raping our women is our job, and we don't need you stealing that one from us too.

>read the victims powerful response
No.

Also, i worry about rape when minorities do it because they rape in astonomically higher rates.

Seriously- white male raping women is so less frequently the case and that's why "no one cares" ... also because when white men do it, they just rape and leave. The others typically kill their victim too.

>the statistics are wrong because my preconceived notions of justice

Missoula by Jon Krakauer is a pretty good read about the college rape epidemic in the US.

No. We just rape less because we're morally superior to dark skinned subhuman vermin. Also because we're confident enough in our own sexuality not to have to rape a woman to get sex.

Exactly! If the fake "1 out of 5 women are victims campus assaults" narrative was actually true... NO girls would be taking the risk of going to college

There is no rape epidemic you liberal cunt. Maybe in the black inner city.

We know how to make it fun

Nice dodge there faggot

>t. antifa pawn

They say there's one because white women are more likely to get shitfaced and regret whoring about on campus and they're the only group feminists really care about. They play it up much more significantly than rape on Indian reserves, rape in the LGBT community, rape in various minority communities, and even rape of hookers who catch it much more than anyone else because of their shitty life choices. It's proven a useful tool to push an anti-white middle class male agenda.

Either way it's bullshit because white men aren't even doing that that much. White women just want to feel like they're desirable enough to be raped when the truth is white men aren't stupid enough to rape a bitch because they care about their future. That shit happens so rarely. It's black men and Latinos who outright put a knife to women's throats and rape them in the streets.

College rape means the bitch got black out drunk and let Chad fuck her in the ass and the next day had doubts about it. Mexican rape means the guy forcibly raped her, stabbed her to death and threw her in the bushes. Know the difference

The only men that rape are shitskins and undesirable white males.

White women are getting raped the most by minority groups, and nobody cares.

Meanwhile, you have feminist sluts and minority shitskin sluts falsely accusing lots of young white men of rape simply because the young white men didn't want to commit to them, or because the young white men were too ugly for the cunt princesses to deal with and so they claimed "rape" because they were offended at being around a non-Chad male.

No doubt they went back to Mexico to visit their abuela

>Notice how every time a "star football player" is accused of rape, the entire town turns against the girl, not the guy
A Baylor University graduate who says she was raped by football players in 2013 sued the university Friday. Her lawsuit includes an allegation that 31 Baylor football players committed at least 52 acts of rape, including five gang rapes, between 2011 and 2014 — an estimate that far exceeds the number previously provided by school officials.

White girls being raped by handegg niggers, really makes you think.

>"she's lying!"
>"she's just a whore who was shitfaced and forgot/regretted it the next day!"
The automatic, universal, misogyny and racially motivated write-off from these low lives (probably all shills) every time a rape or possible and likely rape and sexual abuse committed by a white male comes up.

>proof of rape surfaces
>"She's just an irresponsible whore who can't take responsibility for her actions!"

Surely no ulterior motives here.

Absolutely. Guys are just animals that fuck, it's completely unfair they should be tried in a court of law for rape when they're designed to be raping machines, and it's cruel and unusual punishment to prevent a biological animal to perform its biological needs. I'm glad you agree that we shouldn't penalize men over this.

Tits or gtfo.

Either way darkies rape more. And stats back it up.

Well yeah, it's not rape if you got drunk like a pig to give yourself an excuse to be a slut and regretted it the next day. Actual rape is a heinous crime but it's leftist idiots like you that are trying to blur the line. Take some responsibility for your own actions you twit

Making excuses for debauchery isn't redpilled no matter how much you hate roasties.

>implying men are pro-rape or don't care
Negative, alt-right

4/10 LARP

How are liberals tricking us into defending Universities?

They are run by liberals. They are the center of SJW non-sense. Cut their gov funding and force them to be a service industry instead of a holy institution that can get away with anything.

I care more about non-white perpetrators because white perpetrators get all the media attention and all the focus of the "progressive" community.

Rape is wrong, regardless of the race of the attacker. However, white rapists are already covered by you all. '

Consequently, it becomes my duty to highlight the rape epidemic in communities of color, since it's so overlooked by the MSM, academia, etc...

Obviously its a pretty good joke but it doesn't reflect reality at all. Mexico has a pretty big problem with rape and sexual assault and we don't need any more of that

Except that is statistically false. Why do dumb liberals only care if blacks get killed by cops when the blacks are criminals? No one rioted when that one guy literally dindu nuffin and a female cop shot him.

this guy looks like dennis from always sunny in a way

Implying you're a woman or a 400 pound dude. Or both. Either way you got tits. The least you could do is make your nonsense funny and let us laugh at you.

Don't about non-whites

Is it now accepted that sex at a party = rape?

Indeed. In fact 80% of women traveling illegally through Mexico to the USA get raped on the way.

Now THAT'S an actual rape culture, not merely a (((rape culture))).

huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

>white boy "rapes" a girl by fingering her before she admits she has no idea if she consented
>the entirety of goybook wants to lybch him
>niggers and cactus niggers brutally, forcibly rape women at an extremely high rate when compared to whites, asains, and jews
>crickets
Really activates my almonds

Drunk white guy and drunk white girl have consensual sex.

>but wait she has a before and now she'll be called a whore uhh oh better call rape

This is why rape claims are a joke nowadays its just whores and Batshit crazy women looking for attention

She has a boyfriend *

> Well yeah, it's not rape if you got drunk like a pig to give yourself an excuse to be a slut and regretted it the next day.
I said that was your immediate and disingenuous go-to scapegoat, every time, period, you dumbass.

>but it's leftist idiots like you that are trying to blur the line.
Acknowledging rape is leftist? Then denying(thus supporting) rape is rightist. You should buddy up with your nig and Mudslime rapist scum brethren.

There is no blurring going only, rapefag.

You guys are both retarded. You can't just use one rapist case out of thousands to justify your points. Use facts, statistics, evidence, citations, etc. to prove your argument for god sakes. It's not that difficult.

Your a fucking idiot a whore who voulentarlly has sex with a guy no matter how drunk or drugged up is not rape. What if the guy was just as drunk as her? Did she rape him? Was it a double rape? No idiot it was conssenual sex. The left had to expand the definition of rape because if not like 95% of rape would be committed by blacks and Hispanics. It's all bullshit and it just shows who the retards in society are when they fall for these dumb leftist lies

Youre a faggot who's wring in both counts. Men are not pro-rape and a guy being a 400 pound tub of cheese has nothing to do with rapes. Keep making irrelevant points (your while post) just like a supposed liberal and woman, you faggot.

>hanging upside down by his feet

He would have passed out in minutes before he could realize what was going on. But retarded hicks gonna come up with retarded punishment

What is the point of this? Honestly? You have brought no stats to back up any of your points. So far the only thing concrete posted in favor of your point of view is a joke tweet by some random dude.

If you can show us some proof that there are white men running around in the same numbers as any racial minority and gang raping women, I am sure we will reevaluate our position.

Yet when we show you the opposite you just attempt to drown it out with more nonsense

>Your a fucking idiot a whore who voulentarlly has sex with a guy no matter how drunk or drugged up is not rape.
Nice 20 IQ faggot. No one said this and its false.

>What if the guy was just as drunk as her? Did she rape him?
No. Men and women are not the same. You should know that, you say it all the time. Women are typically the passive partner in sex thus she would be getting raped if she was too drunk to consent. If she took an active role and performed sexual activity with a guy who was passive and too drunk to consent, then she would be the rapist/sexual assaulter.

rapefags get out

No one ever made that argument, idiot.

Oh, they're "just frat boys." Okay then, then I guess it's not a problem! Women are silly!

Nigger lovers get out.

This is bullshit. Black crimes get ample media attention. Rape normally doesn't get much MSM attention regardless of the race of the rapist.

I mean, hes not wrong.

Your mama called, Leaf. She wanted me to tell you she's a whore.

I agree with you somewhat, but I still think you're ignoring the point they're trying to make. Rape is the result of irresponsibility from BOTH parties. The guy is obviously at fault for taking advantage of a drunk woman and having sex without consent. However, the girl is also at fault for putting herself into that situation. When you're at any kind of party, you should always be cautious and protect yourself as much as possible. For example: buddy systems, not taking drinks from random strangers, having limits, etc. I think that's just common sense.

Because BLATANT HYPOCRISY. The white middle class male is an adult infant. He wants everything his own way and has no sense of consistency at all.

Shut up liar. It's because we don't rape. And brown and black men do rape.

>Liberals are just anti-white
>they care more about (((rape))) when a women is drunk
>not when Tyrone or Jose assaults and kills a mother of three
Traitors always get it worse.

>black crimes get ample media attention
Kek

There aren't a lot of rapists coming from mexico. What comes from mexico is DRUGS. Drugs are mexico's right hand.

bro. quit ruining the party