What happened with jontron

Someone care to explain what went between destiny and jontron?

>>>/youtube/

He started dropping Sup Forums tier red pills about race and immigration

He hasn't left

>no one knew how to debate properly
>Jon would say something normal
>Destiny would respond with "WHAT!? No way! I need a source on that, but I wont look it up!"
>Repeat for two hours

He said niggers (even the wealthy ones) were violent and dangerous.

Jon was dropping red pills but is not used to debates so destiny was able to make Jon look dumb in the eyes of normies

That explains quite a lot.

What's the point of those online debates if it always end up with each side saying their guy won and the other guy got slaughtered?

He shilled for white nationalism even though he has impure Semite blood in his veins. Proof race mixing leads to mental retardation.

Jontron went full retard with racism.

>Presents actual facts
>Leftist parasites: wow look at this guy going full retard.

>Jon would say something
>Destiny would just deny it and talk over him without countering anything
>It spirals more down and down with Jon just giving up on presenting anything

Don't "debate" anybody on their medium without a neutral moderator present, else you will get a farce like this.

Jon was unprepared to back up his claims, Destiny is an "are you kidding me" tier liberal
The whole thing was embarrassing but it probably had more of an impact on jon's credibility than anything

"actual facts"

ok m8

Jontron was just like laughing nervously, and half trying not to reveal his power level while at the same time listing off Sup Forums memes as facts, which resulted in his spilling spaghetti all over the place.

He revealed his power level too publicly. That's all

he got btfo so hard he has been mia for the past week

Time to leave the thread guys.
Captain Sweden is here to ruin the day!

>Leftist
How about you shut your retarded mouth faggot?

Jon Tron spilled babies first musings that races are not equal but was unwilling to offer any observations or solutions that would appear to be "racist".
Destiny basically had a field day with the guy because Jon was obviously terrified of being called a Nazi so he was on defense and Destiny was kicking his ass from every direction.
Nonetheless we should all act like Jon was coherent and won the debate as it raises awareness of racial realism and is a net benefit.

Jon dropped truth bombs but has shitty rhetorical skills and was just generally nervous and bad at debating. Destiny was a total retard who still unironically believes that the races are equal but his rhetoric was better so he won.

I haven't watched any of this debate but I remember when I used to play SC2 I watched Destiny a few times and he was such a massive faggot. He liked to act all cool most of the time, but when he lost a game fair and square he'd throw a bitchy fit typing to the opponent calling them trash and shit. It wasn't just pleasant trash talk, you could see the anger in his eyes like "oh my god, I can't believe you used a strategy that isn't some cookie cutter build order to defeat me". I hated him from then on. Getting angry at someone because you lost to them, what a fucking sore loser faggot.

Also, JonTron is actually funny. Doesn't drag out unfunny skits for ten minutes until your entire body is so cringed that it reflexively closes the tab.

>Don't "debate" anybody on their medium without a neutral moderator present, else you will get a farce like this.

This.

Everyone needs to understand that the point of a debate is to convince the observers that you know more about the subject than your opponent, so they side with your view. It's not about being right, it's about winning.

Jon shouldn't have submitted himself to that debate. He went in under the retarded impression that it was going to be a friendly discussion. He was ill equipped to defend his points, and that's irresponsible, because they are important points to defend. It just does a disservice to everyone else who shares his views.

Jon, if you're here, I appreciate your sincerity. You were just naive about the situation. I'd like to see you redeem yourself somehow, but don't sweat it too much and be patient. You'll have another chance to btfo a leftist faggot and you'll be better prepared next time.

I'd like to add that I wouldn't have done any better than Jon did. Probably worse.

I get too emotional when debating controversial subjects, because I'm too aware that one wrong move one way or another would result in a massive onslaught of ad-hominem. If I debate anyone, it's usually someone who already knows me so I know they can't use shitty tactics against me like pretending I'm evil for the sake of winning.

He was completely and utterly destroyed. Destiny scattered the very essence of Jontron across the Milky Way so that he can never reform.

Reminder that Jontron cited BS statistics that was actually a meme graph made and circulated on pol

>jon criticises the forced outrage over someone asserting that distinct cultures are precious
>SJWs begin forced outrage at him
>destiny, having preplanned a debate, says "let's debate right now"
>jon goes in without having much to talk about and without any experience debating, so he's always on the back foot against a shouty fast-talking cuck

why did he blur out Jennifer L. Truman Ph.D'd name?

Dude, why can't people just flood the entire Internet with the IQ gap with citations. No other context. Just spam it everywhere. That will curl a few eyebrows. If it becomes trending, they will address it in the news for the views.

They'll have a professional black person come on air and say it's not true because it's racist and that it doesn't account for the fact that they subtract 20 from black participants scores.

Pair it with the stat about how it's independent of socioeconomic status.

mfw Jontron said he was half Iranian

>JonTron loses debate
>pol cucks defend him because their mad and make shit up

yep sounds correct

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????

they don't need to report on income and race, they just need to take a majority black city with high avg income and a majority white city with low avg income

He told the truth about immigration and blacks and people couldn't handle it.

Shit, nigger. Unless you're an ethnic nationalist for the U.S., which I believe is retarded, there's nothing wrong with not being white but believing that the U.S. should maintain a white majority. It's just common sense, and you don't need to be white to believe that.

White European countries should be ethnic nationalist though.

make him you dumb cunt

Fuck of swedecuck, your people are fucking pathetic.

>"make shit up"
>didnt watch the 'debate'

Yeah. Pol cucks am i rite?

Why doesn't he have a folder full of hatefacts like we all do? I can drop a shitload of hatefacts on niggers backed up by census data, FBI UCR, Pew research, or something else. Whenever you make a new redpilling infographic be sure to include the source in the image for easy lookup, everyone here knows that though.

His dad is an Iranian immigrant. He's probably told him about what a shithole it is and now Jon doesn't want the US to turn into that place.

It's absolutely retarded to fundamentally base your ideology to your race or any other race if your goal is to have an ideology that is dominant in the world. It severely limits the number of people you will be able to convince to think the way you do.

/thread

Many White Nationalists are not purebred. Many have a White dominant admixture, and go the extra mile to prove themselves

>leftist
you mean anyone who isn't a white supremacist

The fact that they are able to go the extra mile in spite of their perceived handicap kinda disproves the basis of white nationalism.

He said that he used to visit Iran a few times in his childhood, right?

I can imagine that leaving an impression of ''let's not turn any other country into an Islamist shithole''.

This is some good shit, got any more hatefacts?

Hitler allied with the japs. Japs are ethnonationalists for their own race. We can be friends with other peoples so long as they all hate Jews. We have to be ethnonationalists or white people will go extinct within the century.

>impure Semite blood
Persians are aryians you falseflagging nigger

The point is to be convincing enough that that doesn't happen. Pretty hard when both sides vehemently disagree on reality but don't have statistics and sources on hand.

On my phone atm so I just have whatever I saved last time. We have these threads often though.

It's already too late for the Nazi dreamwish. Too much race mixing has already taken place. Too many families of mixed heritage are already present in the US. You can't unring a bell.

White nationalism has no basis. Ethno-nationalism does, but anyone who has ever looked at a map can tell you no such place as Whitelandia exists. You can have French nationalism, Irish nationalism, Scottish nationalism, but you can't have a meaningful white nationalism because white is an ill defined racial category.

I would, for instance, consider Iranians white and Jontron being half Iranian and half Hungarian makes him fully white, but of two distinct ethnic backgrounds.

Also, Destiny's little thing about him not being white 50 years ago disproving nationalism is retarded and showed he doesn't know what nationalism is.

To be fair, white nationalists don't know this either. It's largely a product of the American white who has lost his heritage.

That cuck manlett he debated lives in an all white state and never went abroad.
Jon has been to iran.

Maybe, but they certainly aren't of the European Judeo Christian culture that white nationalists are so desperate to keep untainted.

JonTron entered what was implied to be a casual livestream discussion with Destiny.

It became almost immediately and obviously apparent that Destiny has probably spent the entire fucking day preparing talking points, comebacks, and shit for what was supposed to be an off-the-cuff discussion.

I hate that shit. It's like... imagine if you struck up a casual conversation with a guy at a bar, started debating which team was better, and suddenly this guy at the bar pulls out a fucking stack of index cards with a list of reasons why the team he likes is best.

Jon came in unprepared and he got fucked.

>We have to be ethnonationalists
And African Americans of European descent who embrace this country and the freedoms it presents would of course be included in this ethnonationalism, correct?

So you think non-whites can't possibly continue the legacy of the United States if they were to become a majority?

>preparing talking points
He just asked him questions you stupid fuck.

Most of the white nationalists are desperate to maintain an untainted European Judeo Christian culture by keeping non-European whites out of the gene/culture pool. Jontron's Iranian father would definitely be considered contrary to this ideal and therefore Jontron would be considered the product of cultural impurity.

It is too late for the Nazi dreamwish, yes. There isn't actually that much racemixing going on in the US though, that's mostly just a Jew meme from Hollywood. I guess anglos and germanic types aren't into fucking hairy brown women as much as spaniards were. At this point all I try to do is to get more white people to recognize their white identity so my descendents have a better chance to survive whatever goes down in the future. If we don't start at least voting as a bloc for our own interests, we're toast.

>Judeo Christian

Are you trolling now? Judeo Christianity is a fake concept with no historical validity whatsoever.

Judaism as the religion it is today started after their Babylonian captivity and with their Talmudic traditions. Before that all tribes were present and it was not and would never have been called Judaism. Moses wasn't even a Jew. Their law was not transcribed by the Jews, their religious officials were not Jews.

Christianity has little in common with the Judaism of today which is based on oral traditions and is correctly named Judaism. Christianity, insofar as it took from its predecessor, could be aptly called Levitico-Christianity but that would be redundant because it's already making the claim to fulfill the law.

exactly

Just look at their voting habits you utter retard.

destiny asked jontron "what is wrong with whites becoming a minority?" which you cant answer without sounding racist.
Jontrons response was pure spaghetti

No, Destiny went full retard with his 100% environmental determinism.

Most of those white nationalists are living in the US and have no power whatsoever. The actual nationalists in Europe are going to protect their national identities. Centuries of mudshits in Spain didn't wipe out their fervor and it's not going to happen this time either.

You think 80 IQ mestizos and dindus are going to act like Europeans as soon as they step on our magic dirt?

Then I suppose there's nothing to talk about.
>people's opinions never change from generation to generation

>I'd like to add that I wouldn't have done any better than Jon did. Probably worse.
Really I saw Destiny get BTFO by MisterMetokur and still knew I would've lost. Yeah it's easy to say Destiny lost because he's lying, but realize we're in a position where we have to prove that the Earth revolves around the Sun before Galileo. Can you explain that the Earth revolves around the Sun and back it up with math and sources from memory?

If you think IQ can't be affected by upbringing and 80 IQ is the ceiling for mestizos, I suppose there's not much to talk about.

>(((judeo-christian)))
This meme was started in WWII by (((guess who)))

Why would anyone want to talk to an idiot who thinks you can divorce your legacy from your own children? You not only have no idea what a legacy is, you hold ideas that fly in the face of all historical experience and which defies your own biology. You're an evolutionary dead end.

That's one of the strong reasons why White Nationalism is so prevalent.

Destiny thinks arguments are decided in favor of the last man talking

This. Being freshly redpilled he just spouted Sup Forums memes instead of actually researching and taking Sup Forums jokes as actual truth and what people actually believe. He's a moron who thought he was in good company.

He is at a structural disadvantage though. He and Destiny are likely equally uneducated, but Destiny can parrot any old shit he hears in the media and sound informed, while Jon would have to put in extra effort and weed through the gatekeepers just to get started.

Half the links you go to in these images are either not working or cite different statistics. You fell for the memes.

This meme was very successful then as it is the predominant version of white nationalism in the US. Certainly the only politically viable version of white nationalism.

No, it can't be affected. Check out the minnesota tran-racial adoption studies. This isn't a belief, its a fact. Also, if you hadn't noticed, they have their own culture as well. They do not have any interest in integrating with american culture. If all white people were replaced with mexicans this country would just be north mexico. This country did not become wealthy and powerful just because the dirt was magic, its because white people were here. Mexico has plenty of natural resources, there is no reason for it to be a shithole except that its full of people who are literal retards by white standards.

>we are not talking about europe
>lets use them as example
>NOOOO WE TALK ABOUT AMERICAAAA
>THEY HAVE DIFFRERENT PROBLEMSSSS

Blacks in the US can't go back to Africa. The cultures are too different.
We tried it once
It's called Liberia and it's a failed state
>They still love the US for some reason
>They were raring to fight with the US in Iraq
>MFW

Yeah they often delete the data when they realize who is using it. You can find most in archives/wayback machine though if you're persistent.

It may be a fake concept, but that doesn't change the fact that Judeo Christian European white nationalism is the only version of white nationalism that is politically relevant in the US today. Jewish people control too much wealth in the nation for it to be otherwise.

I saw the history of it and i believe you're correct, but don't both Christians and Jews follow the 10 Commandments and other various old testament things?

Yeah exactly. The infographs are meant as an awakening, not for actual debate material. It's supposed to make you question so you actually go read up and start educating yourself.

He allowed us to spot all the cucks in Youtube.
And lost 40k subs for that.

Well, he'll be back on its feet in one month.

Destiny is a cringey faggot, all you really need to know. I watched half of it and Destinyjust spends the whole time playing it up for the audience, virtue signalling, and using disorientation tactics instead of arguing.

By which I mean he would interrupt Jontron as he attempted to address Destiny's main point by launching off into a tirade on the first thing he could possibly twist out of context or otherwise act smug over, address points AROUND the subject without actually addressing what's being discussed, etc it was just like classic trolling back when trolling wasn't "hurr I pretended to be retarded"

tldr Destiny's a dishonest sjw

Recognizing the negative impact Jews have had on this country is very important. They are uniquely responsible for a lot of the terrible shit that is going down. Whether its Jewish globalist elites at the top who want to turn us into a brown cultureless mass of consumers and turn the frogs gay or the Jewish shitlibs in the media, academia, and education system who consider it a moral obligation to "end whiteness" or the Israelis getting Americans to die in their shit wars, begging for infinite gibsmedats, and acting as a safe haven and money-laundering location for Jewish criminals.

>I'm not talking about Europe I'm talking about the YOONITED STATES of AMERICA
>I'm not talking about Japan I'm talking about the YOOONITED STATES OF AMERICA

I wanted to throttle him every time

To be honest I just thought they were completely false, and I can't say I can take your word on what you're saying. It sort of makes sense, but I'm just skeptical by nature. The only reason I woke up was because half of the shit in these infographs just confirmed what I already saw just living my life everyday. I sort of want to believe that color of your skin doesn't matter, but that's hard for me to believe when every black person I've met in my life has abused me in some way. To give an example, a very brief one, I was forced as a child to perform footjobs or I'd be beaten. I refused one day and he smashed my head in so bad I think it may have given me brain damage. So no matter what I just have a dislike for black people because of my life situation, which probably made these infographs more believable for me. I don't know, I'm just really lost to be honest.

Good luck. Trump's the closest thing we've ever had to a white nationalist in leadership and look at how many of (((them))) he has in the White House and in his business. Every single one of his children are married to or dating Jews.

I didn't even know who destiny was until this shitshow happened.

Are those Negroes voting Republican all of the sudden?

I've had arguments with liberals who challenged sources before so I had to go spelunking. Fortunately the internet never forgets.

Race is a lot more than just the color of your skin. We have different bone and muscle structure, different disease susceptibility, different hormone levels that affect development and decision making, and yes different brains. Abbos and Pygmies are the most redpilling since they can barely beat monkeys on IQ tests. Gorilla and Chimp geniuses on the top tail of their IQ bell curve like Koko beat average sub-Saharan Africans. Just like different breeds of dogs have different temperaments and levels of intelligence, different breeds of human are the same.

Thanks, lots of fags are working on it. Its true Trump is not a white nationalist but even civic nationalism is a MASSIVE step up from Obama who literally wanted to replace all white people in the country. If more white people start realizing Jews don't consider themselves white we might have a chance.

One more

>brown people will replace whites
>what do you mean?

I completely believe in differences between race. Just looking at the skeleton and the way the skull is shaped should give more than enough evidence. I'm talking just more on a human level, but my life has been telling me that black people are just inhumane. I don't believe I'm racist just because I believe in different races being different, because that's observable in nature with species like birds or dogs, so following the logic, how would humans be any different? The biggest challenge is proving it, and not just through statistics. I've tried, and it doesn't work. For better or worse people want to believe in the goodness of all, even my grandma who grew up during segregation and was racist herself doesn't believe there's a difference in race. I think it's just the hope of the people, that they want to believe the world isn't as fucked up as it really is, that they refuse to see reality and instead subject their own to correlate with their own perception. I don't think people step outside of their bubble of reality, to see things as they are and to just go by the numbers, they mainly just go by what makes them feel good, or what makes them feel right. Even myself, who's been used and abused by nearly everyone around them, falls into this category, but I still continue to believe in the goodness of mankind, but each time I am taught otherwise, and each time I refuse to learn.

Maybe this is me, and this is my reality that I impose. It's all just wishful thinking to avoid seeing how bad things really are.