Islamic countries legitimately oppress women (sharia law)

>Islamic countries legitimately oppress women (sharia law)
>liberal women praise Islam and fight against "oppression" in America

Can someone explain this shit?

Leftist policy: If its anti-white, its all right.

No,
It defies all logic
It makes no sense
I'm sorry

There is no explaining it.
The Liberals/Marxists just seem to get along with Islam.
Maybe because both are totalitarian in nature.

Nope. Not even they can.

Degenerates are too stupid to extrapolate into the future beyond a year or so.

They are what the Bolsheviks referred to as "useful idiots." They're the first to be summarily executed.

I think they really believe everything would be ok if Islam took over because they had been "nice" to the muslims when they first arrived.

Little do they know that they would then be oppressed themselves because Islam rejects the concept of secularism.

this

Liberal women have daddy issues.

All of them. They want to be dominated and forced into submission by a male they see as superior.

They've played feminism so hard that now almost all men are only men by virtue of a deeper voice and some wispy body hair.

Like all women throughout history; they got exactly what they wanted and it back-fired because they are irrational, emotional children who can't think more than a few months in advance and go into absolute hysterics at the thought of having to do anything for themselves.

A couple of reasons:

1) Virtue signaling. It makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside and preserves their status in society by showing that they're inclusive and open-minded and welcoming. they don't want to be one of "those women" who other women will attack on a large scale for not conforming to their ideas of what being a modern woman is.

2) They have nothing to gain from fighting Islam. Most of the SJW bullshit that's so anti-Western civilization isn't motivated out of love for the oppressed, but hatred for what they perceive as the elites of society, who also happen to largely be white men. By attacking the current hierarchy and power structure of the West, they hope to gain more power for themselves. Muslims have relatively no power that they can take for themselves, but are potential allies who can help bring about the downfall of the current power structures they detest. This is why they'll perform Olympics-level mental gymnastics to excuse why they don't give a fuck about helping Muslim women escape their oppressive ideologies. They know on some level that it's hypocritical, but most of them are just brainwashed into following the feminist party line, and would rather make peace with this cognitive dissonance by excusing how shitty Islam treats its women than question why feminism is focused more on the patriarchy of western white men.

3) Women don't have nearly the same level of tribal allegiance as men naturally do. This is why most nationalists have always been male. There's a lot of theories around why this is, the most likely being that it's a warped maternal instinct combined with the fact that only women who betrayed their tribe when conquered by others survived to reproduce. This is also suspected to be part of the reason why the number one fetish of most women is some form of being totally dominated/raped.

i too wonder about that, strange right?

Yeah but it's ok because Muslims are opressed too

They're retarded.

They both have the same basic aims i.e. the destruction of the West

Women want to have no rights.

I was there when this kid showed up. Honestly I'm past the point of laughing at his type and now I just feel bad for them.

>Can someone explain this shit?
Feminism is the precursor of Islam.

Bongpost best post

In the book of revelation it talks about how in the end times nothing will make sense and everything will be backwards. This is why.

Tits out for Sharia Law goyim!

You might be on to something desu senpai

We are never going to succeed in redpilling the brainwashed until we ourselves become more civilized and less hateful. Words have power, meme wizards... I'll see myself out now...

We need to be more subversion.
Jew tactics will be of great benefit to our cause.

>Less hateful
How? On an era where pointing out a flaw is "hate"

they are retards and logic doesn't apply to them

Ya'll need Jesus

i honestly think that liberals enjoy the idea of how women have to wear hijab's in public or they'll be stoned to death

Not real islam, ya dingus. Stop misrepresenting this enlightened religion.

Real islam is what we have in our christian-cultured, politically liberal, muslim-minority, non arabic speaking, secular countries :DDDD xDDDDD

Liberals aren't famed for coherence.

when you said not real islam you mean soffis or shiaa's ?

He was using sarcasm to mock both Islam and the Leftist responses to it, Saudenfreude.

Don't expect liberals with logic in their brain.

They've got no idea what they are doing. The liberalism is almost a disease. My one prof defended rapists and pedos saying they should be released from prison earlier and not be put on the Sex Offenders list...