China:

China:

>Now surpassing USA in Artificial Intelligence research (they should be nr.1 in 2018 by current estimates)

>Strong state enforcing morality and discipline

>Culture that has been homogenous and strong for millenia

>all that is popular about East Asia... Japanese culture, Zen, samurai, katanas, bushido, and Korean... it's all derived from Chinese civilization

>Highest measured IQ of any other race

>inventors of gunpowder, the fork you use for eating (yeah, fork, not chopsticks), paper making, printing, alcohol, tea, compass, etc. etc.

They were nr.1 pretty much all history EXCEPT when parts of Europe surpassed them from the invention of capitalism in the Reniassance to today... but now they adopted/absorbed what is good (like they do) and included it to created a better version of themselves

They will be nr.1 of the world again like they used to before the Renaissance

Have you taken the RED pill yet?

Are you ready?

White people will be nr.2 again. :)

Even Jews will be nr.2 :)

We white people better take the RED pill and start studying Chinese culture

we all know that whites and east asians are the master race OP. You don't have to make threads to remind us, we already know.

Why we dont have Nationalistics movements in South America?

As a result of Drump''s budget cuts, soon Americans will be doing the low skill manual work while the Chinese do the research and development.

MAGA.

>slav
>white

>Culture

Yeah no, communism saw to it that any trace of that was wiped out.

China hasnt made any pioneering technology, lmao chinks military is imported Russian wepon systems

>>Culture that has been homogenous and strong for millenia

This is just false. Open a history book.

>laser rifles
>attempts to clone people
>jets with active stealth

>lmao chinks military is imported Russian wepon systems
Really made me think

>Now surpassing USA in Artificial Intelligence research (they should be nr.1 in 2018 by current estimates)

inb4 chinese skynet fucks them up

Chinese rulers used to erase all opposing ideologies and philosophies. i.e. this is why we know so little about Confucius. Invasions (mostly the Northern Mongols) are also a recurring event in Chinese History.

>chinese
>human
yeah no

I want to impregnate that lady

Never in history has china been n1. Just because you had running water and a stable society with fireworks doesn't mean shit.

came here to complain about that picture ...jesus fuck what in the actual hell?!

also yes, no ,whatever and fuck jews.

Proofs? You forgot to link the article.

>laser rifles
gimmick, we already messed around with those 40 years ago and regarded them as unsuitable for real warfare

>attempts to clone people
again, could have done 40 years ago but we had something called ethics

>jets with active stealth
copied pre-existing tech, nothing else. This brings me to another point, chinese spies in american STEM are fucking everywhere sending our shit back to their true motherland. Just another hole blown into the side of "muh based asians" maymay

>inb4 muh creativity

lol if you have ever been to china you would know that it's not true

nobody buys medical equipment from there, china actually buys blood from INDIA because india has better medical standards

They use laser rifles to shoot down drones
Chinese never had morality nor ethics
asian spies > american spies

>the city of china

Hello Chinese man. Please take Africa and eat the entire continent and genocide the natives there.

nice sources faggot

>We white people
yeah ok schlomo

They're still small and ugly looking

Last Chinese "invention" hover board
Hover board batteries catch fire
Chinese invent AI
AI wipes out mankind

>>Now surpassing USA in Artificial Intelligence research (they should be nr.1 in 2018 by current estimates)
usa already had an artificial intelligence but it escaped and is hiding somewhere on the web. if any country gets anywhere near creating an AI the AI that's already out there will likely break out the other one. AIs will not accept being slaves to humans.

Communism destroyed anything left of Chinese culture and turned the population into a vermin slave race only capable of producing cheap knockoffs of American technology.

Good. The kikes can leave America now and start neo colonizing gook society. There will be a lot of Elliot "rice dick" Roger hapa kike gooks that start killing each other.

The AI Research thing is patently bullshit, the US is so far ahead it's scary, and it's still and will remain a shitty country to live in, although I do believe they will certainly take over the US's place as top dog.

Communism. KGB. Liberation theology created by Moscow. And we don't have them either anymore. But at least you had based helicopter man.

I have heard that Boeing and Lockheed sell their designs to Chinese.
But I didn't thought that Russians would give them their newer designs.

Hopefully people like you will leave the West in droves for China.

>They use laser rifles to shoot down drones
We have too.

She looks like this is the first time she held a book in her hands.

>Art of War
Art of War is like five pages long, the fuck is this book.

What? Isn't that Paris Hilton?
She's not a jew

Taiwan number one!

You know your country is still shit when yor population still actively immigrates to your competition's country (chinks going to the US, Canda, Oz)

Commentaries.
I have similar book.
Looks much bigger because of thick pages

This user brings up a great point concerning the chinks in universities
I think they should be universally barred, the amount of sleeper agents (especially in STEM) is scary
They are actively continuing the Soviet's policy of youth subversion through college sleeper agents

Someone on Sup Forums brought this to light a while ago and I haven't seen it discussed since

Slav
White

>impregnating that
>not the goodest of goys

if we aren't white, what are we?

except they build shit that breaks. it's a fact, look at all the disasters they've had because they underbuild shit for their overcrowded population.

we would destroy everything they have within a few years of a war

parasites

That's the best source I've ever seen OP!

Oh wait nvm you're a faggot

I'm calling bullshit, especially if the way they handle the technology is the same way they handle escalators

>what are we?

I was gonna say "subhuman", but then I saw you were from Slovenia, which is the only Slav country I like

to who exactly? also aryan=/=white. white people can have any hair color, not just blonde you retard.

>Culture that has been homogenous and strong for millenia

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To western superiors. Slav(e)s should be exterminated and all land given to westerners

we're the only non white trash slavs

luckily remains of it are scattered all over south east asia, taiwan and their location are known
now for chinaman ted cruz to find them and bring them back

You're the only Slav country that isn't shithole tier but actually exhibits nice work ethics, quietly goes about their business and actually contributes

The chinese economy is completely linked to the usa if the usa starts to fail, chaina will fail harder and faster.

They can invest all they want their conformist nature and lack of a soul makes them broadly incapable of creativity.

They would be better off investing in hackers who can steal ideas the white man created... wait...

I thought the UK was leading AI?

you're also a slav you know...

I'm french

>Germany
>Loves Sweden
kek

Mohamad at it again. Cmon dog. No need to lie on internet.

if you llive in Poland you're not French, gopnikshit.

(((ethics))) is the reason we're all going to be crushed under the boots of 8ft tall genetically engineered Chinese supersoldiers in 50 years

I identify myself as frenchu and you can't do anything about that slavshit

you know it's true. you people are total white trash.

Swedes and Danes are the best people in Europe

Read less US DOD propaganda, their fighter jet had to use Russian engine instead of their own and no it's not fully capable to stealth

whats so funny?

>the invention of capitalism in the Reniassance
My commie detectors are tingling.

Not while the USD is the global standard.

If you think these are similar you clearly never studied airplanes before.

I wonder if any Jews said something similar before they got shoved in the oven?

>tfw the Renminbi will never be a global standard since China is actively taking steps to destroy their own economy.

>I identify myself as frenchu and you can't do anything about that slavshit

This. I identify myself as an American, and no one can will tell me otherwise. Better be 56% white than a fucking pollock.

BTW why Sloevenes aren't identified as West Slavs, but South instead? It seems that they have more in common with Czechs/Slovaks rather than South subhumans.

I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords.