What's Sup Forums's thoughts on men who race mix with asians because they couldn't get a white woman?

what's Sup Forums's thoughts on men who race mix with asians because they couldn't get a white woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/user/MyHusbandisJapanese
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's already 3 of these threads up you fucking cunt.

SAGE

sage goes in the options field you absolute moron

What's up with shills and inter racial marrige gosh, this is a fucking sage thread there are tons of threads like this at the moment!

Kill your self faggot. I hope you get fucked in the ass by a kangoroo

seething

Any white male that dates, marries or has sex with non-white women are effeminate losers.

A large portion of Sup Forums is effeminate and can't get white women so they have to brag about how they go after non-white women.

Losers.

last week i fucked a 300 pound black woman.that was some good pussy

I think it's important to breed with someone of your own race, or at least close enough. For example I don't think it would be a big deal for a gook and a jap to reproduce. Or two different kinds of spics (not whiter x mestizo though).

Like muh dick wouldn't have a problem at all with girl in pic related, but I wouldn't want to raise some half-asian mutt who ends up some shitty autistic faggot leftist manlet that I can't even respect.

SAGE

I lived in Japan for about a year for work, and saw these types of dudes.

They were genuinely pathetic.

I banged the chicks there, because the western women who live in Japan are generally horrid.

I haven't been with an Asian woman since, but I can see the appeal. A couple in particular were rampant nymphomaniacs. Which for a 24 year old man, is just what the doctor ordered.

Why would you want to get a white woman when you can have that instead?

I'm OK with race fucking. It's race mixing that's the problem. Just don't cum inside.

You're blaming me when the vast majority of white women don't even know how to cook or have the shittest family values?

I've been to Japan too, and I never had a nip-fetish, but god damn were those chicks hot in person.

Kyoto, so a bunch of college-aged girls. Not a single fattie in sight. Great hygiene. I can't remember what it was about them exactly... most had nice legs and pleasant attitudes.

You'd still get 90% of them saying that about an actually attractive asian girl, but they're right in that case. Hardly proves anything.

i understand the appeal of your pet asian girlfriend, but have some fucking respect for yourself

white men need to wake the fuck up

>I've been to Japan too, and I never had a nip-fetish
lol, okay

Yes. There are girls that get "daikon legs" but in general, they have their appeal. I was skeptical of the first Japanese girl I was with, but man, do they take care of you. They have no guilt when it comes to sex. They treat it like any other bodily function.

I just wouldn't want to have kids with them.

have fun with whoever you want
just make sure your kids are white

im not going to turn down my dick or a horny cutie

They're the same as coalburners.

/thread

Lel. Leaf, you're a little uptight.

I'm srs. I just like vidya and sushi. Spent most of my time eating and at cool arcades. I also studied philosophy and literature there for a few weeks. Had a girlfriend at the time so I wasn't going to dip in to the nip anyway.

>tfw went on date with Asian yesterday
>her English wasn't very good
>said she had to leave right after
>gave me a hug
>won't respond to my text I sent a few hours later

Supreme gentlemen are everyones problem. This is not ok.

Is that the American chick who does Japanese and western culture difference videos?

m.youtube.com/user/MyHusbandisJapanese

>a few hours later
user. Think of yourself as a commodity. If you flood the market with yourself your perceived value will plummet. If you are too eager and available she will wonder if she is settling for you.

I'd have a go by my god is she so far up japan's ass. I remember one video where she defender whaling

>being picky about what race you sleep with

I get the preservance of race argument but holy shit lmao this is the lowest, degenerate tier shit I see on this board. You faggots can barely talk to women and atleast 40% of this board is underage - and you are worried about the race of some dumb bitch you have no chance of sleeping with anyway. White women are ugly, mentally unstable and most white men are gaming culture pussies that spend most their time locked in a cubicle or jerking off. The decline of white numbers is our own fault.

Note - women of all races see white men on tier with asian men in terms of masculinity and fuckability, ie: they don't want to fuck you because you are an ugly, skinny pussy.

So, go do something about how we are viewed or shut the fuck up

white women are increasingly having unrealistic expectations and standards

retard europeen feminist vs cute loving submissive asian. My choice is done

you sound needy and faggy kill yourself

>There's already 3 of these threads up
also every single fucking day
why

Redpilled

>being a slave to the most bottom of the barrel females on the planet
White women are far from wife material bud

that's like killing a white child because you couldnt find a white wife. why race mix and bring a nonwhite into this world?

Fine with men who do it because they literally like yellow women with funny eyes. A LOT of yellow fever fags are just flocking to Asians because they can't get Caucasian women.

Honestly, at least half-asian half-white kids look close to being white, unlike the shitstain phenotypes of half black/half white kids.

kill yourself

kill yourself

28 y/o Japanese/Filipino banging a bombshell 24 y/o white girl because shes wife material and I own her practically. AMA.

Degenerate.

They're whores and shouldn't be in Europe

Nah.

Ok guys im going to tell you the truth , i hate to see the white race go down the drain but asian women are so much better women than white women and white women are obbsessed with blacks so we have no chance .

Spic here I have a Japanese girlfriend
Was wondering what's Sup Forumss thoughts on this because Hispanic girls are really good too but I feel when we go with our own race we just keep getting deeper and deeper into the ghetto
Also japs are a lot more high maintenance
She's actually making me do work so school save up and all this shit
If I just stayed with my Latina girlfriend we'd be living at her moms house with a comfy job on welfare
Fuck white man how do you handle slaving for the yellow pussy but she is really cool their best parts are how they hate a lot of the same things
Hispanic girls just like whatever's trending theirs no opinions

>and we can't let them get the nuclear codes.

You had one job.

FUCK I didn't know Haagen Dazs made milk shake.

oh man railing a hot asian woman in bed is one of the greatest things in life. They love white men so they just love the whole experience.

>couldn't get a white woman

Literally anyone could get a white woman. They're so easy.

pure white, not american white

Its just rare and i dont know what you mean about being a slave for girls all girls make their men do stuff.

ALL white girls are easy. You can literally buy white brides, chinks and arabs do it all the time. White women are literally the easiest, dude.

>couldn't get a white woman

Considering that the whole western male dating pool competes for the 25% of their women that aren't fat, entitled or homely looking, on top of hypergamy, can you blame them?

Nothing against it, but the thought of a half Asian half white kid turns me off dating/having kids with an Asian girl.

What part of your ancestry would you relate or identify most with?

ITT: pissed off cuccs who will never fucc

i love it

Why doesn't Sup Forums have a qt black gf yet?
Unlike white and Asian women, they will actually appreciate you.

Nobody? Ok I'll tell you how. 40% of it is confidence/not giving a shit. Speak your mind and if you're not a fucking psycho or have no social interaction then you're set.

If you're a fat tub of fuck, then you should put the food down and train. Don't expect a thin girl if you can't stop eating. This isn't king of Queens and you can just be a fat fuck expecting the girl to love you. Even shinji wasn't a fatass.

Tldr stop being fucking retarded and white girls will find you not to be a rapist

>ib4 where do you think we are.

is that a severed head?

Shareblue plz gtfo you posted that multiple times today. Saw it on my break and lunch. Fucking loser.

What if you're bleaching their women while still having a white woman for primary children?

It's okay till you don't have kid.

I wouldn't mind having a cute half asian half white daughter.
Not a boy though. They're ugly as fuck.

black women are superior to Asian women
but no self respecting white man wants a black son

>The color of that water

Why do people fucking respond to these?
Fucking sage

Whites who cant get a white wife and fuck asians instead are the lowest subhumans on earth.

they are disgusting. I would only ever fuck as asian but never EVER be seen in public with one. Spanish girls are GOAT

What did you call me user, a dindu what?

Enough with the bleaching meme.
All you're doing is creating a new mongrolised breed that will never belong to either race.
White + White = White
White + non-white = non-white
Non-white + non-white = non-white
Breed white or don't breed at all.

B-but Australia!

Oh shit a hot non-white, i love fucking up my bloodline now!

If it weren't for those freckles I would bang.

She's hot, because she's half white.

low T

There must be a leaf behind this post

> Set location to hong kong
> Sleep
> Wake up

uh huh, have fun with 5/10 white women

him throwing dirt at the monkey and the monkey charging his face afterwards always gets me

Why can't I do both?

Nope. CTR/Shareblue is just running outta canadian proxies. No more curtains to hide behind

I prefer to have children that look and act like me, rather than some swarthy half/quarter breed that will mongrelise my line even more when they marry another shitskin.

theres nothing wrong in helping blacks out by giving your seed to a qt mulatto

My sides

Have fun with herpes

If you cook the rice, you will pay the price.
Your slope children won't be nearly as viable as you are.

Looks fine to me

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

This is what you SHOULD do: go to asian countries, impregnate their women. They can't say no. Then gtfo back and breed with white women. Repeat and the world will eventually be white. The simple mistake is to breed with foreigners in white countries.

Found the real leaf!

You are pathetic shills and neckbeard losers that go after minority women because white women don't want you.

Sup Forums is a shameful board full of effeminate faggots.

Creating more single mothers is the last thing anyone needs.
All you're doing is priming some whores for 3 more shitskins to come through and breed with the woman that you dumped.

>White Larp photoshop
Meanwhile WMAF IRL

Lay the rice, pay the price.

>1 post by this ID

this children, is what we call a slide thread

SAGE

White men owe minority women nothing. Get the fuck out with your race-mixing garbage.

Yes, I know you're a minority slut that is upset because cute white boys won't ask you out, but go whine about it somewhere else.

Good luck.

>I hate nigger
>but it is fine if I act like one
The hypocrisy of pol in one post

No you idiot. The work will eventually be full of half breeds. Think, Sven