"Have at least 5 Children, not 3" Erdogan adresses to Turks in Western Europe

source in turkish: hurriyet.com.tr/erdogandan-gurbetcilere-cagri-3-degil-5-cocuk-yapin-40398474

erdogan clearly understands the demographic crisis europe is facing and as it seems he is going to use it.

Sure, Sup Forums wants the same thing for Europeans but getting people to fuck and make children is harder than you think. Western consumerism is very powerful.

even second generation muslim immigrants in europe have higher birthrates than natives. this is a certain fact. but current numbers is not enough to take over europe in a reasonable short period of time. muslims need to make their birthrates higher. if you let women free your demography will go collapsing.

Nope. Compare Urban vs Rural birth rates among whites there is a clear difference. Consumerism fucked us and it fucks Turks in the arse as well. Erdogan can play King Canute all he wants but your birth rates will not rise.

Europe will never become Muslim. It just won't happen.

If you ever needed proof that the immigrants are an invasion force... there you go.

Also, if they are going to breed like animals they will be treated and killed like animals.

cut every single gib, problem solved

Can't wait for this retard to cross line just like Libya crossed it.

This will be the time we take back Constantinopel and the rest of Turkey gets turned into a designated refugee camp for all browns.

you can't even take back your own country, piggy hans. wake up from dreams :)

birthrates of ethnic turks in turkey is 1.9 but there is an important point here: secular turks: 1.6, islamic turks: 2.4.

this data is based on turkish official statistics bureu.

>larping

Will every fart that guy does be posted on here?

The grey wolves had to cancel their demonstration in Rotterdam this morning because nobody showed up. Nobody gives a shit what this guy says, not even the Turkish diaspora.

Those are very interesting statistics and similar to the ones in my country, we have a TFR of 2.1. You are going to have the same problem Europe has but with Arabs taking over your metropolitan area. The solution is simple, crush the Urbanite.

Good, i hope he encourages them to breed white women as well. It's so easy in 2017 to get white pussy if you're not white lmao

Ass blasted shitskin detected.

What country are you? I'm on my phone

>child is cocuck

L O L
O
L

>Phone poster
Filtered.

I can't wait for Turkey to get nuked off the face of the earth as a side effect of Erdogan encouraging race war

You truly deserve it

He's just a canadian

>Have at least 5 Children, not 3

easier said than done

fucking pro tipper

there weren't 3 million Libyan sleeper cells embedded in human society when that happened though, how will this work out?

grey wolves are cringy tengri larpers, if there were actually a Muslim roach demo it'd be packed

As long as he doesnt fuck with the international kike banker cartel they dont give a fuck about him

Ghadaffi wanted to unite afrika make gold an afrikan currency

this is pretty much the same as declaring war on these banksters.

NUKE TURDKEY, KILL ALL TURKROACHES!!!!!

Digits confirm, praise Kek!

It works only in theory. Turks will always be among the poorest in Europe and all this does is make more poor turks. Rich white people will live but more turks will just take more space from other poor turks. It will only bring more segregation.

Constantinople will never become Muslim. It just won't happen.

Turkish and other non western women are not 'careersexuals' like white ones. Sure some Turk girls can get westernized but most don't due to strong parenting.

there will be no europe/western civilization/european wealth in 20 years. wait and see.

Second generation shitskins become more degenerate than whites. They usually don't even have a family.

who knows but turks having a lot of children will have nothing to do about it.

>tfw you're an entire ocean away from these heathen motherfuckers

Honestly, I can't ever be grateful enough for having been born in the U.S.

>birthrates of ethnic turks in turkey is 1.9 but there is an important point here: secular turks: 1.6, islamic turks: 2.4.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>careersexuals
What are you even babbling about leaf?

Christianity is in freefall and Islam is set to become the largest religion in the UK on current trends.

go tuik and look at birthrate map, you kemal's son :)

erzurum,yozgat,sivas,maras,konya etc are above 2.1

izmir,edirne,mugla,aydin are around 1.5 :))

Get a load of this goy

the turkish shitposting couldn't be contained in Sup Forums now it's spreading, perhaps you are right amına kodumun çomarı.

We might have our problems with illegal immigrants, but Latinos as a whole are leagues better than dealing with a tide of barbaric Africans and Arabs.

>the US won't become non-white, it just won't happen
>t. Ted Kennedy

>you kemal's son

Isn't Ataturk the grand hero of Turkey? Since when is he used as an insult?

15 yildir comarlar tarafindan gudulmek nasil bir his gay komutanin askeri :)

pretty awesome, here's to another 15.

hero of atheists, liberals, left wingers in turkey.

majority of turkish muslims never liked him. we even would prefer living under british colony (after ww1) rather than kemalist country.

I believe that : From what i've seen, religious ppl make more kids.

This is the 3rd declaration of war this week...

When will we DO something?
What does it take to get us off of our interwebs?

Anyone an idea?

what depresses me most of all of this is how open and blatant (((they))) are about getting rid of white people......because white people won't fight back

This was all prophesized a long time ago,

but fear not, for we are not alone.

And consumerism turns them into metropolitan liberals.

They cancelled their demonstration due to "security reasons".

In current geo politics that means that Erdogan can shout agaion how unsafe it is in holland for turks.

Learn to read between the lines you 12 year old

Lies, the take over is almost complet, single moms with muslim kids every where here, they are out of breeding rotation.

They double population every 10 years or so.

I can confirm based on shitskin friends ive had.

When he says 3 children, does he means sons?
Like the verse have 3 children and you get to go to paradise.

Imagine this , Africa makes gold it's currency which is in limited supply. They need gibs to survive they only buy and produce nothing , they run out of gold in 6 months. As demand for resources dry up Africans will starve.

It's okay the Dutch at least gave it their acceptance.

>a tide of barbaric Africans
You've never lived in Chicago/NYC/LA/etc. have you?

time to leave europe faggots

“Go live in better neighborhoods. Drive the best cars. Live in the best houses. Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe. That will be the best response to the injustices against you,”

ha ha, he is genuinely mental, with no concept of even basic economics.

idk wait 400 years like last time, spam the wolrd with truths about islam, for heavens sake, they have a book that says they have to kill every one, how hard can it be ton convince poele of this thread with the whole world under your fingers tips, why dont you just go masturbate whilst the muslim on benefits spam the internet systematically and breed like rabbits.

You should see the german threads on /b

>Imagine this

No, actually it would mean that all these countries using fiat standard currency (paper money, shit metal coins) would have to tap into their gold if they wanted to trade with afrika, and dont give me this "they make nothing" crap.

because there is a lat of raw material and resource trade with afrika.

Here is a basic economic fact,

sure thing Mohammed

Erdogan is a piece of shit

KEK THE TURKS, SEX WAR NOW

ha, fuck me

why havent germans killed every single politician there?

because theyre no better than the kike oligarchs that run urine.

no the difference is that white europeans have to pay for their children themselves while foreigners get the welfare state to pay for them

>going to have the same problem
>going
Just got back from Istanbul little new Mosques on every corner, Arabic text everywhere, can here "Allah Akbar" everywhere you go.

I'd say it's already happened.

Why don't you have 12 kids?

you can still suck their dick if you want that much çomar.

Whites are easily controlled by Jews
Once they're gone, the barbaric Muslims will fuck Jews up

roaches can't even get replacement rate in Turkey, and barely above the average birthrate in Europe which is abismal. Erdoshit should lay off the ISIS supplied heroin!

Those digits are weak like gayreek larping diaspora.

>"you are the future of Europe"
>roaches

>our women's wombs are our greatest weapon
muslim genocide when?

Guilt, hc guilt.
>the americans forced them in taking turkish workers that stayed and got there family in in the 60s just like the rest of europe.

This multicultural injection was the start for the mass immigration with the fmiliy runification setting a import standard tha has been maintained and increased during the decades, replacing European genetics with their inbred dominate genetics.

ever since the failed coup it seems like erdogan is a different person

The Karasakal is strong in this one.

i see so many young single girls with mongrels on their arm and in strollers.
>sparking some primal instincts to murder

>That pic
It's the other way around. Baden Württemberg is the beating heart of Germany. We have all the important industry. Prove me wrong.

I think now is the time to meme action against turkroaches.
Start an online petition to get them out of nato for example.

Make msm media with something to to make them lose face and speed shit up.

Any ideas?

Your country should be carpet bombed with nukes.
Erdogan's bitch ass needs to get kidnapped and raped to death by spec ops.
I'd pay a million to see his head hacked off with a shitty hacksaw.

I would also take into the account not to trust any information given to you on this CIA/JIDF shithole shill ridden site as well.

no, he is the same fuck we have been warning everyone against it. he doesn't use a facade anymore, thus you are seeing the real him.

west supported him this much, enjoy your roaches.
we warned you all the time.

>da Nazis
Truth is that they're scared and begging for it to happen at this point in muh opinion.

Yes he just changed since the coup and no one saw this coming :^)

ah, the obsessed polak strikes almost instantly. its not even comparable.

german govt has imported millions of people who dont even want to be there from some of the worst places on earth, and pay them simply to be there.

oligarchs here have stolen every single thing simply so they can have garish castles full of solid gold taps. there is absolutely no plan or intelligence to what they have done, they are just dumb garbage with money.

what is happening in germany is quite disturbing. the demographic crisis is not even an arguement, there are literally 40 million people here who would (and are trying) pay to live and work there. not counting the millions of poles who would also

speak english you arab piece of shit

>It's the other way around
wewwww ok hans Turks only take 1/3 of Germony.
> being this cucked

This is Britain, isn't it?

I think I'm going to find a qt Polish girl there and do this. I heard they have plenty of them.

although he is an arab piece of shit, he is speaking english. that's the city names you ignorant fuck.

> muh nato
> kick them out
> always slavshits
> every thread
It's like russian commies want to advance on Europe or something.

urine is a bigger pile of shit, even compared to Turkey

just stfu and go lurk, no one cares about your subhuman opinion...keep that trash in urine

They're still doubles though, unlike your pitiful singles. Fuck off, Turkroach.

why so salty? did your sister marry an arab in the uk?

The only way these shitskins get to participate in western consumerism is through the gibs they get for shitting out niglets. For them mo kids=mo money.

Yep so easy to spot the Gayreeks in Boganland

Stay there so we can take our lands back from delusional gayreek scum :^)

i wish we had a leader as great as erdogan
if i were a turk id worship him

1st reasonable person on this topic
i thought only brainwshed istanbuli 16yrolds inhabit pol