Why can't (((they))) let us have anything?

Why can't (((they))) let us have anything?

If their whole family died in the holocaust how the fuck do they even exist?

Respond with about how the Irish had centuries of being slaves, subjugation, and were purposely starved throughout history

why are you even talking to a kike? that's the true question

Fuck's sake Goebbels, you missed one you silly cunt.

Hans! fetch the gas chamber that silly cunt Goebbels missed one!

>cant grow potato
>starved

So what did they do before the potato?

Pretty clearly a joke, autismo.

1 million people died during the Irish Potato Famine

My neighborhood liquor store burned down a few weeks ago - that's practically an Irish holocaust

Unless and until we get back to 'you fuckers killed Jesus, you all burning in hell anyway,' the Jews will rule with a golden fist.

Pic related.

Sadly I work with a ton of them.

any real american irishman has his own still or knows someone.

moar starving

No, but they were killed in a genocide known as the Potato famine.

This, the Jews are not Gods chosen people and they killed Jesus. I don't know where this American Christian idea of Jews being sacred chosen people of god came from

Say 6 million Irish died because the Jews are all your potatoes

Hitler wanted a 1000 year Reich, but what we got was 1000 years of Jews milking the Holocaust.

This...so fucking obnoxious but so predictable. I knew it was coming as I sent the text.

With population inflation the 1 million that died in the irish potatoe holocaust is well over 6 million. tell him to fuck off and die. He's a famine minimizer. The worst.

They were chosen to receive the word in the flesh. Some did and became Christian. Others did not and became Synagogue of Satan.

>him

>muh whole family died

The English spent centuries conquering, enslaving, and starving Ireland. Millions of people were killed during the Potato famine. They were the second largest servile population in the United States, for fuck's sake. It wasn't easy being Irish whatsoever.

I fucking hate kikes. Absolutely no empathy for the suffering of the goyim. It's all about (((them))).

If you knew this Jew, you'd know it wasn't a joke. 100% serious. SAD!

Also gotta remember too that the holocaust was a direct response to Jews constantly undermining and declaring war on Germans as well as being general kikes as they always have

>10 am
jeez this dude was on your mind that early my nigga? rent free, did he fuck your wife or what?

Some of us have jobs you fucking NEET. I was bragging about how our president is acknowledging the Irish.

Answer with "My whole family died in the great potato famine, did yours?"

me having a job(I do!) doesnt have anything to do with your poohead having some nigga dick tickling yo ass at 10 am in the morning bitch ass nigga fuck outta here

Banking or marketing?

The fuck does this even mean?

They just can't help themselves
Exploitation is in their genes and they never know when to stop, even when it hurts themselves
If they had a golden goose they'd have it layng eggs hourly, force feed it for foie gras, fuck it and then roast it
And then they'd force the white man to create a new one that hatched with holocaust guilt

I believe he is asking why you are talking to some guy in the morning.

get the goy dick out your head. its obstructing your vision clearly dumbass airhead nigga

One of these

Felt like trolling?

>
>Felt like trolling?
alright. Why are you talking to this guy at 10 am? is he that much of a priority for your bitch ass pussyhead to be gossiping and flinging shit like a god damn bitch. no hi no how are u mo nothing? straight into bitching my nig? shiet well thats some bitch shit dog

>guy
This is a female not a male.

Trump needs bust out a piece of paper and write:

"We are moving forward as a nation. It's time to dismantle the group thinking going on, and more specifically, it's time for blacks to stop with the guilt trip about slavery. It's time for the Jewish people to stop relying on the Holocaust. If you want to be part of the future, you need to leave the past behind, because frankly, everyone is sick of it."

He then needs to hand that piece of paper to Steve Bannon and say: "Can you figure out a way I can say this and not have half the country go ape shit?"

Is this the blueprint for defeating the Jewish victimization complex?

holocaust that pussy and don't text back for 3 months

stop talking that way

>declaring war on Germans
Them and what country?

>4-D Chess
4-D Chess
>4-D Chess
4-D Chess
>4-D Chess
4-D Chess
>4-D Chess
4-D Chess
>4-D Chess
4-D Chess
>4-D Chess
4-D Chess
>4-D Chess
4-D Chess

I'm half Irish and half hebrew. What oppression award do i win?

Tell her that her race is trying to replace your race in their ancestral lands. Ask her to apologize and check her jewish privilege.

My whole family died in the Irish potato famine. Did yours?

>I don't know where this American Christian idea of Jews being sacred chosen people of god came from
The bible?

>my whole family died in the holocaust
yeah, I'm sure that happened. how old is that guy you are talking to again? 80? 90?

>checking the Jewish privilege
Would this work? Mind blown.

She wants to fuck

>be polish
>have family suffer from jewish run gulag and kgb

How would kike respond?

>Would this work?
Doesn't hurt to try

Yeah well, my 8 years old grandpa got gassed on the spot

its clearly a meme

But the Irish have The Famine. The Irish population still hasn't recovered to pre-Famine levels.

Most Irish Americans aren't pussy faggots crying victim. Most Irish Americans are hard workers and keep their mouths shut. We just drink to cope. A lot.

It's anuda shoah!

jews are just really salty about death
see skull and b0n3z.

>My whole family died in the holocaust
apparently not. its too bad they missed your parents.

>I don't know where this American Christian idea of Jews being sacred chosen people of god came from

Jrws found mosy christians to be under educated and easy to co vi ce iy says i the bible they are chosen by god and must be treated as a higher class on earth or else god will punish them for standing against israel.

Iwning the printing presses that print the bible helped them to make a few changes. Besides, its not their bible they changed.

why the fuck would you want to be pandered to?

you literally want the victimization that the left does. jesus christ you people

That part of my statement was intended to be a thinly veiled shot at leftists and (((marginalized))) groups. Dumb fuck.

but the American media panders to Irishmen all the time??

The 5 millions potatoes you wanker

>My family died in the holocaust
Well why don't you crawl into your oven and finish the job