Well well well, lads. Seems we have ourselves a papist holiday

Well well well, lads. Seems we have ourselves a papist holiday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IsF1G1sGr-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Poole
youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey, OP. I've seen you posting his guy before. Its fucking hilarious, keep it up.

shit movie tbqh

St. Patrick isn't considered a saint though. He was memed into sainthood. He is, dare I say it, one of us.

Is there a problem with that heretic?

remove Paddies

Fuck holidays.
That said, what a great movie.
>What's the matter, your mouth all filled up with cunny juice?
>Civilization is crumbling my young friend.

Bill the butcher was Irish but was against Irish immigrants and considered himself an American nativist

Swap out those stovepipe hats for Maga ball caps and retards are retards in any century

>You think I'm gonna help you befoul his legacy?

That may be true of the Spic tards that supported Trump but certainly not all Trump supporters.

I wish I Iived in a time where I could unironically wear those magnificent hats.

I'd rather festoon his guts

If you're a millennial and a cuck go for it mate you couldn't possibly get anymore ridiculous

Ciúnas!

Ha!
>I know your works. You are neither cold nor hot. So because you are lukewarm, I will spew you out of my mouth. You can build your filthy world without me. I took the father. Now I'll take the son. You tell young Vallon I'm gonna paint Paradise Square with his blood. Two coats. I'll festoon my bedchamber with his guts. As for you, Mr. Tammany-fucking-Hall, you come down to the Points again, and you'll be dispatched by my own hand. Get back to your celebration and let me eat in peace.
youtube.com/watch?v=IsF1G1sGr-g

Bill the Butcher was of English descent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Poole

Died at the age of fucking 33... at 1am in an "exciting shooting affair". Christ, a SHOOTING AFFAIR.

Coincidentally enough.

Movie could've been great if they just completely elimated Cameron Diaz from the film.

He wasn't of Irish descent you dumb cuck. You're making things up in an attempt to prove a retarded point lol. What a waste of life you are. On so many different levels

This.

And America would've been great if Bill the Butcher was president.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA&t=4s

It was exciting.

Bill is the very epitome of a hypocrite, get the fuck out of America and leave it to fucking natives.

You mean those alcoholic Siberians?

Siberians in North America?

I meant fucking Native Americans, those faggots with feathers in their heads.

*blocks your path*

They look autistic.

Irish were bigger welfare queens and committed more crimes than mexicans do now. Need to remove all irish descendants to save america.

lol btfo.

Inbred Irish-Anglo rape babies larping about being English.

Native Americans share a common origin with ancient Siberians.

That was so fucking long ago that is matters not today. They share zero culture.

*throws molovs, pipe bombs*
*chicks in badly ironed skirts in reserve*

Nice trolling, leafnigger.
Bill was an English man.

They are a small gene pool within a small gene pool. Of course they are mentally retarded.

Well well a movie made by a staunch catholic is misinterpreted by a mouth breathing retard whose probably never read a history book and forms their opinions from Hollywood movies

Just

>larping about being English.
But they larp about being Scottish, they fly Scottish flags everywhere.

THIS BOY HAS NO HEART

Yeah the Irish part of England called Ireland

Nice try though