Why do liberals pretend like the children of immigrants somehow automatically come out of the womb waiving an american...

why do liberals pretend like the children of immigrants somehow automatically come out of the womb waiving an american flag? most 1st generation americans i've met casually talk shit about america and act like whatever shithole country their parents came from is some sort of utopia. meanwhile when 1st generation americans commit terrorism liberals gleefully tally it as domestic terrorism and having nothing to do with immigration.

it shouldnt count as domestic terrorism unless it's committed by at least a 2nd generation american.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they're retarded?

Because they hate White americans and america.
Aka. they are anti-white.

I joined the US army and I am first generation American (dad came from Quebec). Fuck you. The son of a Québécois has done for the USA than you, you should feel bad.

>welfare queen
>pretending like you actually do shit

give me a break.

Dealing with the sand-nigger issue deserves payment. You disagree?

Pretty much this.

as opposed to?
What is your great contribution to the USA? Tons of Sup Forumsocks pull this "insult out their ass while never explaining what they do beyond muh welfare queen.
INB4 Dr. user astronaut Esq. 6'5" 240Lbs. making 1,000,000 a week.

he likely spends more time walking around in heels to promote women's equality in the military than vaporizing snackbars.

First generation American born citizen here.

I'd say that it really depends on the parents. My dad came to the country legally. I was raised to love and appreciate the USA and he acclimated 100%. Quit speaking spanish, etc. We have a great life here.

I think there's also a healthy way to criticize governments. As none of them are perfect.

Can confirm, I am 25 y/o white man grew up in Los Angeles and have known literal shitloads of Mexicans, it is fashionable among them to shit on white people and act like they are better than American culture.

you realize that R.O.T.C. you know an integral part of the officer corp. that read here that is held in higher regard then enlisted. officers are are shit. through and through.

and they do it while still trying to act exactly like you and deferring to your judgement on literally anything in the 115IQ+ territory

poutine powerrrrrr! (I love Quebec).

im a cpa. family came here ~200 years ago when it was the US was not a superpower and there was no safety net for failures. both grandfathers WWII vets.

>this one first generation somali immigrant never caused any trouble in my college class, in fact, he's on his way to valedictorian
>fuck you for saying he's the exception, you bigot

the funniest part is when they group up and agree that they are genetically superior to whites and then 5 minutes later complain about whites being racists

wow a book keeper. implying anons family moved to quebec when such a thing exsisted. he's white he's good. muh family where forced to fight nipps and nazis. come on now. that dude volunteered

Why is this ugly old cunt trying to look like someone half her age? Sad.

Said the virgin on Sup Forums

>that dude volunteered
not to fight in any wars i assume because he didnt declare his status as a vet. volunteering with the expectation that you're going to do jack shit is not the same as volunteering to go to war. he likely joined betting that he would never actually have to fight.

I thought she was joke, like she was a character fox had made up. Watched the feed from hillary's HQ on election night and low and, behold she was there. lol.

You've got your generation definitions messed up.

The immigrant who comes here is 1st Gen.

First born here is 2nd gen.

Using those definitions, it's easy to find studies showing higher rates of pro old country, pro terror views, higher radicalized. There are some pretty definitive studies you can site by leftie groups.

The major issue the west is having is we ask for integration of immigrants, not assimilation.

huh? we are at "war" with "terrorism" people are still deployed to the middle east and parts of africa. What should I expect from a desk jockey. probably working for kike law firm.

>probably working for kike law firm.
>wow a bookkeeper

stop talking shit about my profession when you clearly have zero understanding of what i do.

I don't need to your an over "educated" office jockey who's only real contribution is paying taxes. you know it's it true otherwise you'd be able to scoff off my shit talk.

to put it simply, the stock market would literally grind to a halt without my work. my work is the bedrock for confidence in the market.

>you know it's it true otherwise you'd be able to scoff off my shit talk.
just had to point out that you dont know what you're talking about.

wrong some other pencil pusher would take your place. your not irreplaceable or important please stop passing judgement on others is all getting at.

>pretending im more replaceable than someone in the army

just stop. you realize they take literally anyone, right? you think someone can just come in off the street and take my job? kek.

you literally produce nothing. you shift around capital that someone else earned to a demand for labor and production. which is bad for small town and local business. where I live could be 100% self reliant if people like you didn't exsist. who do you think gives value to the petro dollar?

did I say some nobody? No, there is someone gunning for your job right now. I hope he takes it from you to. default on all your loans and up homeless starving in the street.

Who cares where ya came from boy

It's all about where you are now

>id I say some nobody? No, there is someone gunning for your job right now. I hope he takes it from you to. default on all your loans and up homeless starving in the street.
kek. it's ridiculous how insecure you are. i wish i could stay and continue this but i have to go. stay triggered m80

As a 3rd generation american citizen (family came from Canada in the 30s), the US is a shithole. That's why I left.

PS - even by your standards (ie 2nd generation &ff), most terrorism in the US is committed by Americans: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States

???? nice rebuttle. the golden goy has an important meeting with shekelberg goldstien.

If you are who you say you are, and done what you say that you've done, you would have the most righteous anger at the apathy that 1st generation Americans so frequently show.

You missed a word.

>most terrorism is committed by locals
It fucking should be, locals are the vast majority. What you need to look at is percentage to percentage, IE blacks are 13% of the population and commit over 51% of violent crime

niggers and white cucks are the same way. i wish we could revoke their citizenship and give it to people that actually want to be american

Stock market driven on pure Hopium.

Derivatives literally cannot be accurately measured.

Fed pumping "emergency" levels of fiat currency into Wall Street to prop it up with "free money" for the last 9 years...

I'd say your activities are more a detriment than an asset. Because the crash will be all that much worse when it finally gets here...

i think it can happen (the secularization), meaning that the son of the immigrants will drop their culture/religion and embrace the american one but only if :

>their numbers are relatively small
>there is some sort of "common ground" between the two cultures

It worked with the ww2 after war migration right?

say what you will but i'd fuck her

Shilldawgs are weak minded cunts.