"Good morning, user! I snuck in and made breakfast! Are you ready for our date going out tonight playing miniature golf...

>"Good morning, user! I snuck in and made breakfast! Are you ready for our date going out tonight playing miniature golf? Now get up, Bible study starts in 30 minutes!"

>puts a hot 5.56 nato round through her brain

Breaking and entering is illegal.

I'd pound that Duggar ass as we prayed together. So many white Christian babies.

Nah.

My hatred for women is forever.

That's not very nice, she didn't do it out of malice.

So if I don't commit crimes out of malice I'm free to go?

>Bible study

Lol

Whip out yer butthole, Debra. It's time to pray.

CIA ya LATERRRRR

>not even the right filename
GET OUT

/thread

>y...you too

REEEEE 3dpd get out!

in some parts of the US, religous practice is more cultural artifact than ideologically driven.

I've met girls who fuck all day Saturday and get up early for church on Sunday. they're all from the Southern US, though.

I ain't readin' none of that Jewish hogwash.

Give me some good ol' American Quaran, praise Allah.

>based leaf

>okay, but first you have to eat all the eggs

I love mini golf.

Heck yeah!

Nice try, soggy fuck-hole. I know your ways and I will never be a gyno-slave.

Honestly i would probably go along with it for shits, sounds hilarious enough to try

>"I'm a virgin user, and I'm saving myself for marriage...so I'll deepthroat your cock and then you can fuck me up my shitter and dump your load in there and we can go to church "

>I nod a timid "OK" with some trepidation as I try to calmly accept my fate. It has slowly become one of our routines now: every time I loose at our "putt putt" golf games, it means a night of reciting bible verses in restraints while taking her strap-on. Maybe THIS time I will win but she always makes it so difficult. She loves breaking my concentration during the game; speaks in double entendres in front of her family; and pats my ass when they aren't looking. Without even thinking I start muttering my verses under my breath. Subconsciously I know I will ultimately lose to her. And I have to know my verses. I don't want her using the big one tonight.