A feminazi deaf whale basically forced Berkeley to remove their youtube videos because they weren't accessible enough...

A feminazi deaf whale basically forced Berkeley to remove their youtube videos because they weren't accessible enough to deaf people in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (basically, I can't access them, so nobody else should be able to).

Tell me Sup Forums. Am I a bad person for wishing that this obscurantist piece of fat is raped by a hundred blind niggers and dies tonight?

I see stuff like this and I'm starting to think it's accelerationism towards right-wing Christian morality.

Rural and suburban retards have no use for education anyway, so why does Sup Forums care?

Why not just add subtitles/closed captioning?

I often wish bad things would happen to leftists.

I like to have the option of education (regardless of whether I'm using it) and this deaf whale is taking this option away.

(You)

Why do you expect the American tax payer to foot the bill for your education?

They had captions but apparently it wasn't good enough. And it was easier for them to take them down than having to pay fines or go back to their library (almost 4TB of videos) and fixing all the problems that DOJ found

That doesn't solve the access problem for illiterates.

That's not the reason for removing them.

You are butthurt because you've lost access to a service you've never paid for.

Pathetic.

That's just bullshit.

Can I get a doctorate if I claim to be Doctorately challenged? It's literally oppressing me to not give me a doctorate, as that is my disability.

I didn't lose access to anything (everything is available via torrent and in lbry).

You HOPE that we lose access to education and information so that maybe someday we forget the kind of cucks Germans are.

>I didn't lose access to anything

So you have no grievances, yet you chose to menstruate all over Sup Forums.

Have a tampon.

Not really I guess.
It's always a thousand people being able to play by the rules and then one gigafaggot ruining it for everyone.

You know not everything is about winning or losing access to a service or a commodity. There is a thing called "principle".

Not that a German would understand.

It's the politics of envy. Pure communist equality meme.

We must pluck the eyes from everyone so that the blind man might compete.

The debtnigger thinks people owe him stuff.

Hilarious.

- It's wrong to prevent other people from learning stuff because you can't learn stuff
- You live in a poor country and think that people owe you stuff

I guess 2 World War beatings could be held responsible for your autism

Not Christian you ding us, Islamic culture. Information is not spread freely and especially not "higher" education.

Why are you letting your country ruin Europe?

You should kill yourself in shame