What are some other Sup Forums approved white male supremacist, alt right-wing, woke foods?

what are some other Sup Forums approved white male supremacist, alt right-wing, woke foods?

The truest white male food ever

pic related

I like the strawberry jam they serve at the planned parenthoods.

BUTTER

BACON

this is probably what the nazis ate during ww2

I eat a shit ton of broccoli and snap peas, is this good? Give me some other good vegetables and or fruit.

Nouvelle Cuisine AF famalam.

cardiovascular disease in a pan, cool

Thata russias flag you stealers

banana
grapes
spinach
lentils
anything that's leafy green really unless you ruin it by coating it with (((dressing)))

Soka-cola actually, nazi chocolate rations

Don't pretend like people in Ontario don't eat this all the time!

red bell peppers are a good snack. i eat raw red onions too, but that's not a very popular thing

>amerifat
checks out

French pastry autism is best autism

BBQ'd Asparagus. Idc if it's redpilled, still fucking great.

why the jalepenos

and zucchini. Im trying to eat healthier now that i hit the big 4-0, but im not gay enough ro go to /fit/ for advise. Is doing the samsung health app meal logger a decent plan?

I'm 387 pounds of man! I will impregnate your sister!

Any food you prepare yourself is fine. Only degenerates fall for the prepackaged Jew.
>MFW I'm too poor not to fall for it
Food is food user be glad you have some. I'd take back Constantinople for some food right now.

Apples with peanut butter are 50% of my diet. Coffee is probably another 25%

You don't need to interact with /fit/ for advice. Read their sticky and that's like 90% of what you need to know. The last ten percent there is either no consensus, in which case think about what school of thought makes the most logical sense to you, and for the few remaining % it's about figuring out how you like to work out best. Eat healthy, and always try to improve in the gym in some regard (higher weight, extra reps, maybe another set) and you'll get there

>french

Good meme

just cut out excess sugar and weird flavouring/preservative ingredients you can't pronounce.

oh yeah and if you're in the US don't eat the hormone laden milk & meat.

>wa-la

>117067704
In an attempt to free my stomach from the cancerous shackles of frozen and restaurant jew poison, I am now learning how to cook. I was never taught how growing up.

Over the past week I have taught myself to make a few simple things: grilled cheese sandwiches, quesodillas, and a couple other things. I also bought some fruit and vegetables (apples, bananas, carrots and broccoli).

Where do info from here? What are some other beginner items? What are some intermediate I can then move on to?

MRE's. Eat nothing but MRE's for breakfast lunch and dinner and you will become woke.

>wa-la

gymtime isnt really an option, but am able to do body weight stuff like pullups, push ups etc. ill check their sticky, thanks famalam

>wa-la
le kettlebell intellectual strikes again

Learning to cook steak is pretty essential. Here's my recipe.

You need a cast iron pan to really do it properly.

0. Prepare your steak beforehand, sprinkle with a little salt and even less black pepper on both sides. Preheat your oven to 400F on bake.

1. Place pan on burner over medium heat
2. When the pan is hot, slice up 1 tbsp butter and let it melt. You do not want to to brown the butter, keep your heat on medium.
3. Add crushed garlic to butter, fry it up a bit.
4. Add your steak to the pan and do not move it. Increase heat to High.
5. Two minutes on each side, at most. Flip once, and only once
6. Finish the steak by putting the pan in the oven for up to 3 minutes.

1 min for rare.
1.5-2 min for medium
3 min for medium well

Remove the steak from the pan and let it sit for 3-5 minutes. This is important because it's still cooking.

Take the drippings released from the steak in the plate, add them with mushrooms to your cast iron with some more butter, fry up the shrouds and deglaze with wine sherry or brandy.

Kale is the ultimate vegetable, kinda pricey though. Celery, carrots, cauliflower, spinach, etc.Its good to get a lil bit of everything in your diet try to incorporate as much diversity as possible

Fry up the shrooms*

Woke up in the night with immense constipation pains perhaps

>Flip once, and only once
This is retarded

Cabbage is probably one of the best and most versatile greens too.

Kale is meme tier, but good.

Brussels, collard greens, mustard greens, and spinach though. That's the true shit.

at your age cardiovascular health is more important than strength, so try to work with that

it's not a barbecue

Are you also upset that I didn't specify how much ketchup you should add at the end?

Frozen vegetables are prepackaged and they're perfectly fine

I usually cut a slit into a thick steak and use a turkey baster to fill the inside with ketchup. Then I use mayo as a dipping sauce and for moisture. Nothing like a well done steak piping hot off the Barbie.

You do know they usually harvest those vegetables when ripe then freeze them losing around 50% of their nutrition right?
Look it up I can't make this up.

>I can't make this up

You just did mate

I'm so sure its the other way around where if you dont eat the produce immediately it loses half its nutrition. Freezing the vegetables preserves it

MI Bro checkin in

looks good Bro

maybe hes a shitposter on /ck/ and hes just memeing

>be on 2 week-long ftx
>shit maybe 3 times in the field
>get back and wreck my toilet
Not sure the army was the right career choice desu

>collared greens.

Always knew he was a nigger.

You're a fucking retard

This.

Farming animals is wasting the white man's resources.

Stay mad, kid.

>hockey puck looking patty
>diced red onions as garnish?
>raspberry vinaigrette?
>piled on a sad lettuce leaf

Don't do this to food, my dude.

"Saturated fat causes problems" (or fat people get sick, no matter what they eat) is debunked for 30 years at least, why do people still believe this?

Hitler was a vegan. Thus we should be vegans.

I've lived in Michigan my whole life and what is this

can a real man ever be vegan?

It's a grass fed filet mignon, not a patty. That's organic ketchup as well.

Stay retarded, honey

No. There is no shortage of feed-tier agrarian produce. There is no caloric shortage. There is no problem in converting N calories of shit food (protip: cattle is not fed by human grade food) into kN (k

You done dressed up an overcooked filet like a burger.

That's why you didn't get quads.

Counter protip: The grass you currently ferment in cow stomaches could produce fuel instead.
>inb4 Russia has oil
Thread is about white people.

Joe "The super cuck, not father to his own children" Rogan

>Right-wing
>Woke
>Approved white male

None of these things are true, kys faggot.

Any particular reason why you're mad? Or are you just going to continue acting like a shit-flinging simian?

Did your parents drop you on your head as a child?

it's a pot

are you really this dumb?

Are you a chef? Because I am. There is no way I'm going to cook a steak any less than well done for safety concerns. You have to allow the flavor from the charcoal to get locked into the meat. Otherwise steak tastes like nothing. I get the leanest cuts and brine them in vinegar for at least a few days.

nah..
from the black woods