All right guys, was this actually you or does the show actually suck, or both?

All right guys, was this actually you or does the show actually suck, or both?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rx9A0ABUV-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Amy schumer
You can rest assured it simply sucks

>poor ratings
it must be internet trolls! there's no way my show sucks!
>everyone that disagrees with me is an internet troll

Neither; it was russian hackers.

Who?

Are we the boogeyman for everyone, now?

Next thing Sup Forums will be blamed for laundry not getting perfectly white.

>fat ugly unfunny cunt refuses to accept everything she touches turns to shit

if it was good why doesn't her thousands and thousands of fans give her show an upvote?

All three

Amy schumer isn't funny

sucks

wouldn't go anywhere near that whore

You think anyone around here pays for Netflix?

Why do leftists always dehumanise their detractors as "trolls" who's opinions don't matter? Is their any limit to their hypocrisy?

After ten threads like this, I actually watched it. It's forty-five minutes of her talking about how her vagina smells like a barnyard animal, how swallowing chum makes her flemmy, and just middle school jokes about sex. It might be funny, if you are twelve.
Thing is her book sucked, her movie sucked and now her special sucks. All she dies is blame other people. Sure wish my life was that easy. My boss comes and asks me why machinery is broken, and I could just "it's alt right trolls". Why weren't you at work yesterday? "Alt right trolls".
Face it, Jewish whale, you just aren't funny.

Thumbnail from the catalog made it look like Micheal Jackson with blond hair.

>using the "alt-right" meme

yeah fuck off faggots

this desu senpai

Obviously Trump rigged the reviews.

Amy Schumer is a leftist piece of shit, related to Sen Chuck Schumer who is also a leftist piece of shit.

Amy is fat and not funny. Every routine she has is talking about being a horny slut. Literally every joke.

And it was definitely Putin and the Russians that hacked her reviews.

SHE DIDN'T SAY Sup Forums AND WERE NOT ALT RIGHT

We literally called this.

No. These leftists celebrity retards are so full of pride they can't comprehend they fucked something up so they blame somebody else.

Just ignore her, she wants your negative attention so she can absorb it and keep her career above the water-line for another six months. Don't give her a thought, she's not relevant enough for you to even waste breath on. Let her go from bad reviews to no reviews, from dislikes to no views.

>we aren't Alt-right
I love Jews as well and have you seen that based black guy in a trump hat? Fuckin based!

If they blame the alt-right, it's probably bullshit.
There are scarcely people who identify under that, and even less who do, that can action anything substantial.

It is a construct for scapegoating and unifying against an antagonist.

Stop letting big black socks into the washing machine and the laundry will stay white.

God I still love this photo. Everything is perfect. The way that daring strapless tube of stretch fabric is pulled down by the sheer weight of those massive cow tits, revealing veritable real estate of hulk-like shoulders. The way those massive pillar-like legs put crushing weight on those hooves, which overpronate in those sporty-ish sneakers, comically contrasting with her appearance like clown's shoes on an undertaker. The way her head tilts slightly upward, as if to express how sluggish and pained her every moment is. Those ham cheeks dragging down her face, leaving only a small beak-like mouth, as a cruel mochery of the amount of food which she must consume. The sunglasses and cap, as if she really thought she could go unnoticed, like a small blue camouflage net sloppily thrown over an aircraft carrier. Those catcher-mitt hands, clutching a greasy phone and a bouquet of napkins, cheekily hiding from sight whatever fatty snack she is eating right now. The way she casually hold that food, as if it's second nature to ingest fast food, like breathing and blinking with your eyes. And, best of all, the contraposto posture, conveying in a way not even Michelangelo could, motion in a still work of art. You can see the pained, sluggish motion like a sentient drop of tar, just dragging itself through an urban environment.

Both. It wasn't planned to pan her ratings. But I guess we all did it on impulse (I know I did).

It sucked harder than the black hole in Interstellar.

damn, beat me to it

It's terrible. It's not even funny. Maybe if you're 12 it might be, but it just sucks. She's so awkward in it I seriously think she might have been drunk.

She stole jokes from several other comedians too.

For the next 10 years people are going to say something bombed by saying, "It was Leather Special bad."

Alt-right?
Go ask Reddit

your humour has surpassed my ability to comprehend your meaning, friend

If anything, the actions of this board will lead the the whitest and brightest clothes in all of mankind.

Wasn't us. The show probably just sucks ass.

I am saying you are a retarded faggot cuck

This. I've seen a lot of stand up specials on Netflix with 1 or 2 Stars, they just suck, but I don't think any of them have blamed trolls.

oh okay

>All right guys, was this actually you or does the show actually suck, or both?

Honestly, I didn't hear about her fucking special until this news came out. I browse Sup Forums a lot too, and there was no conspiracy either to down vote her. Seriously this shit is funny cause she sucked and she's trying to play it off on us.

>I've got soul but I'm not a soldier.

But what are you really saying?

Both.
Also, we have this thread every day, it's time to stop.

>bnail from the catalog made it look like Micheal Jackson with blond hair

She didn't say pol BUT WE ARE THE FUCKING ALT RIGHT and everyone else is a fucking camper basking in our glory

>BUT WE ARE THE FUCKING ALT RIGHT

>WE

And back the /r/The_Donald where you came from friend.

But we're not the alt right, I mean I guess we are from an outsider point of view but it's not a good idea to adopt externally given narrative labels

Damn I wanted to cap this but the picture is really, really large. She is just too big. You conveyed my feelings about this pic exactly though user. Decent little descriptive writer you are. I felt like I was there, watching her lurch down the street.

>BUT WE ARE THE FUCKING ALT RIGHT
Go ahead and wear the MSM's mantle if you wish, but you have to realize the term was crafted to destroy you.

Once you're in a case, you can't think out of it
We are Sup Forums and that's it. Any more label is a tool to undermine our thinking

where was this organized? I've seen nothing from any forum that it was some "plot" to take it down. I'm pretty sure netflix (i dont have it) requires you to actually watch a show before rating it.

and this is assuming alot of people around here and other places actually have netflix when all of their content is a few clicks away for those who know where to look.

alt right =/= trump supporter faggot

we are unless you're a /natsoc/ or /soc/ fag

>needs labels to function
you're the worst kind of person to have on board

THE HACKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums DID IT AGAIN

You should prolly leave this board
Make a choice

underrated

everything has a label unless your some anarchist faggot who thinks he's better than everyone else and then you're labeled as that.

youtu.be/rx9A0ABUV-I

Some dudes use stop watch to see how long it takes her to make vagina jokes.

since i stay n Sup Forums 10h daily we never had such threads ...idk what netflix special even is...

t. torrent

No it's just a process of development, and if you want a label at least come up with something not promulgated by the media as a means of containing and identifying you

I can't watch one second of that fat disgrace

calling "us" alt-right on Sup Forums is like a jew proudly calling himself kike and putting echoes around his name. Alt-right is a derogatory term coined by the MSM media to lump several notable different political agendas into one big target that is easier to smear by pulling on the perceived wrong-doings of any associated with it. If you want to play controlled opposition with the establishment go ahead, but you are a newfag or an idiot to think most here would agree. Or maybe actually are enough newfags here these days for a majority, but it certainly doesn't serve another purpose but to become another shithole like reddit.

oh fuck off retard
the term "alt-right" has been used by liberals for decades to label, libel and marginalize anyone who dared disagreed with them on the internet

It's just about the worst comedy special ever made.

fuck off shil

pol is not a /left/ board

it sure as fuck isn't cuckservative either

didn't watch it

i'm not subscribed to Sorosflix anymore

and you shouldn't be either

She isn't lying you know.

>"I just got here, let me tell you how it is!"
>the post

Delet your life

>Or maybe actually are enough newfags here these days for a majority
I think that this is becoming the case, judging by the amount of people who proudly wear the label

I rated it one star to get her fat ugly face of muh netflix feed without even watching it.

I then watched it 2 days ago and it fucking blew donkey dick. 1 star well deserved.

Kill yourself stormfag

no shit dudo osun

also
>ifunny

capped for great justice

Havent seen it.

>decades
>the internet
>not richard spencer

WHEW

>Iron Fist: SJW Internet trolls behind Netflix series' bad reviews

No? It doesn't work the other way? Ok then

BAN ASSAULT CHANNEL CHANGING

>Alt-right is a derogatory term coined by the MSM media

Not at all. Richard Spencer coined the term in 2008 when describing the need for a true right wing alternative to modern conservatism. You're a faggot who can't do a bit of research to save your live so you believe whatever stupid shit you're told on the internet.

Considering Spencer is a media plant the point more or less stands.

Underrated

Pottery

no, you don't understand what coining a term means. Just because some literally-who used the term earlier for a similar purpose doesn't change the fact that for most people what the word means was first brought up and described by the MSM. First impressions and the connotations given with a new term and the viewpoint used to describe it are very important to how it is seen by people. Even then the term has literally no connection to anonymous image boards and the culture here beyond what newfags and shills are trying to force.

Damn Russian hackers!
Racist man pigs!
Alt right!
Patriarchy!
Unfair bias against women!

Look at all the excuses you can use as a failing female comedian who uses her vagina as the punch line. Everyone will look at a fatal motor vehicle accident in passing once, but it takes a special person to round the block to see again.

>we are the alt right
This is how you spot the people that came to Sup Forums months after the primaries finished

You either know better and are b8ing or should learn more before posting.

because they view themselves as infallible thus everyone who disagrees with them in their mind has to be wrong because other wise that would mean they would have to consider that other options and opinions might have some credence to them thus rendering their basic beliefs that they have accepted as the ultamint truth as wrong negating their faith in by extension themselves because as with most humans their ideas beliefs and opinions are the basis of there very personality the basis of how they are supposed to act what they are supposed to say and when they are challenged they see this as not just an attack on them but their ideals so the dehumanise any one with a different opinion so they can feel secure in their confidence in not just their beliefs but themselves as well and so they can (just like any other group) not feel bad about saying that we should eliminate our fellow man who does not agree with our views
as to your second question
no

We dindu nuffin

Has anyone seen one of her stand-ups?
She's a fucking disgrace to pigs.

wait is iron fist bad

i was kind of hoping it would be good

How fucking hard is it for her to stop eating?

Literally unfunny proof that popculture institutions run on Jewish nepotism.

Sounds like she lost the popular vote.

literally want to throw up

ANYONE WHO DOESNT FIND ME FUNNY IS AN ALT RIGHT NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST SCUM

She only talks about pussy because she's a cunt

I thought you were pretty rough Sven.

Then I saw you big. I was wrong. You were right.

Meant to write pic, not big.

>"don't treat women comedians different than men!"
>proceeds to make entire act about vaginas

She was too fat to fuck sober when she was the skinniest she could biologically be. Now she's an unfunny beached whale.

I'm gonna waste an hour of my life and watch this shit on netflix to see if it really is garbage or not.

Sigh... wish me luck.

I don't know why "Alt-right Internet trolls" are even mentioned. It was proven that she stole jokes from multiple comedians. Nothing troll about pointing that out.

DESU, I hit it with a 1 star when I saw i scrolled past it, but no one told me to.