NOT ENOUGH MEME MAGIC

My children there isn't enough meme magik to win elections, the left is going to keep winning unless we give the elder god Kek more meme magik

Meme magic needs a revolution. I must elevate. True spirituality has no opposition.

Meme magick is merely a tool used to inject chaos into an existing system. The chaos has been injected, let it fester a while before the next happening is unleashed.

Look at what happened in Europe, the right lost, I believe we most boost our current meme magic output until the elections in Europe is over. PRAISE KEK ELDER GOD OF CHAOS AND DARKNESS

But we must inject more if we are to win in France, Germany, and Sweden.

Praise Kek may Wilders fulfill your prophecy

FUCK KEK
AND FUCK FROG WORSHIPPERS.

ONCE MORE YOU HAVE FAILED IN THE NETHERLANDS AS YOU FAILED IN AUSTRIA AND ARE SOON TO FAIL IN FRANCE.

THE MONGREL HORDES OF THE NATIONALISTS WILL BE DEFEATED AT EVERY TURN. KEKISTAN WILL REMAIN A PIPE DREAM.

ALREADY KEK'S EVANESCENT POWER IS FADING, HIS FOLLOWERS ARE GROWING DISILLUSIONED.

NOW IS THE TIME OF THE HORRID KING, THE ABOMINATION OF THE CHILDREN OF AMMON IS RISING AND ALL WILL BE SWEPT AWAY BY THE FIRE ISSUED FROM HIS GOLDEN WINGS.

THERE IS STILL HOPE. PRAISE MOLOCH NOW.

FUCK KEK.

ONE GOVERNMENT
ONE UNIVERSE
ONE PEOPLE
ONE NATION
ONE GOD

PRAISE MOLOCH

First France, then Sweden, Germany will be a great battle, the left's base of operations is in germany,but with meme magik and the growing rise of the right, we shall win and take back Europe. Praise Kek

Praise kek

Bless these digits

Come Brother's We must unite if we are to win, Just as before when we won the election in America, We have fought the left and have Won up until now, Only because of our unity and faith in Kek, We must unite if we want any hope in taking back Europe.

Spread the word now brother's, Keks Revival and the Revival of his church is at hand, And Keks will is that we take back Europe by giving him strength with meme magic

you're all very lucky because it's a shareware pepe

PRAISE KEK

Kek has already beaten your false God, Praise The Elder God Kek

Praise kek!

You will ALL praise MOLOCH in the coming year.

We will Praise Kek now and Until the End of time, Kek has been revived, and Now the Church of Kek is being revived

S H A D I L A Y

the feel when

>my id
>one off

why even live?

I think.. Moloch's people are preforming something we're not aware of.

Perhaps we need to experiment further

Kek is showing us a path, The path where victory is certain, and a path to more meme magic, Live for the glory of Kek and his holy meme magic and you shall be blessed in everything you do

Check'd

We must not give in to them. That is key.

>calling nationalists "mongrels"

You leftists are getting really weird. Normies like Kek because Pepe is a cool meme. Nobody likes moloch. You're going to lose your base and have to rely entirely on shitskins and Jews.

Very powerful Meme Mandala.

Praise his name. I used to praise kek but am now ready to prep the Holy Bull.

Praise MOLOCH.
FUCK KEK

Brother Thank you for sharing such a holy artifact

Kek is real and will bless us with a happening this weekend.

P R A I S E