HINDUISM GENERAL - FUCKING KILL THEM ALL, ADIYOGI EDITION

HINDUISM GENERAL - FUCKING KILL THEM ALL, ADIYOGI EDITION

"I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

youtube.com/watch?v=lb13ynu3Iac

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/heinrich-himmler-nazi-hindu-214444
mic.com/articles/120411/how-hitler-s-mein-kampf-became-a-bestseller-in-india#.jgVB9FHmT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer#Influences
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
hinduonline.co/DigitalLibrary/SmallBooks/HowIBecameaHinduDavidFrawleyEng.pdf
youtu.be/Y7f3gPZG8xQ
thoughtco.com/what-are-vedas-1769572
youtube.com/watch?v=Q93qgYqHec4
youtube.com/watch?v=CTRtIxN1kjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Modern History

Heinrich Himmler and the SS Ahnenerbe
ibtimes.com/heinrich-himmler-nazi-hindu-214444

Mein Kampf a bestseller in India
mic.com/articles/120411/how-hitler-s-mein-kampf-became-a-bestseller-in-india#.jgVB9FHmT

Arthur Schopenhauer on the Vedas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer#Influences

>If the reader has also received the benefit of the Vedas, the access to which by means of the Upanishads is in my eyes the greatest privilege which this still young century (1818) may claim before all previous centuries, if then the reader, I say, has received his initiation in primeval Indian wisdom, and received it with an open heart, he will be prepared in the very best way for hearing what I have to tell him. It will not sound to him strange, as to many others, much less disagreeable; for I might, if it did not sound conceited, contend that every one of the detached statements which constitute the Upanishads, may be deduced as a necessary result from the fundamental thoughts which I have to enunciate, though those deductions themselves are by no means to be found there.

Resources

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw

>Ramayan Anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

POO
IN
LION

जटाटवीगलज्जलप्रवाहपावितस्थले
गलेऽवलम्ब्य लम्बितां भुजङ्गतुङ्गमालिकाम्।
डमड्डमड्डमड्डमन्निनादवड्डमर्वयं चकार
चण्ड्ताण्डवं तनोतु नः शिवः शिवम्॥ १॥

What are your thoughts on the 4 noble truths of Buddhism as compared to the moral compass of Hinduism?

I'm enjoying finding out more about Hinduism, so keep up making these threads.

t. A Buddhist

BTW How I Became a Hindu by Dr David Frawley is a fascinating book:

hinduonline.co/DigitalLibrary/SmallBooks/HowIBecameaHinduDavidFrawleyEng.pdf

Last year I was at the airport and I sat near an Indian woman whose bare feet were propped up on luggage...

She rubbed them together and I just sat there in amazement and lust.

Buddha focused on suffering a lot Hinduism on the other hand is neutral about extreme emotions that is what is my primary understanding

Hinduism has caste system which i hate. Otherwise pretty chill.

Well the intentions were good with the caste system but it got corrupted on the way we need some modification to keep it.

Is that the god of fit and aesthetics?

Hindu deities are all pretty buff.

Nope he is Shiva 'the Transformer' he brings transformation through destruction

Refreshing thread OP, interesting read

Islam is better

>leaf

bump i like these threads wish our people were still vedic

What are your thoughts on the subject matter
? Which do you find more logical in a sense?

Not trolling, I am a Buddhist, but i believe in Hindu gods as well, I myself have prayed to Hindu gods as well for safety.

Have any one heared of rare hindu pepe?
Or we we call him poo poo pee pee pepe

I consider that Buddha found the answer to the questions asked by the vedic culture of India, specifically that of suffering. But the general Hindu view is pretty much correct, bar the view of a really existing transcendent Self. And of course Vishnu, Shiva etc. are real beings.

Well to me the Buddhist ideology is good for a single person but as a collective ideology it falls short Hindusim on the other hand covers both the person and the society
What about you? What are your throughs

spoopy how this is happening

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

God damn iskon

It's worth bearing in mind that the majority of texts that people are interested in in the west are for monks and serious meditators. So they automatically will have little to say about society in general.

DROWN IN POO!

Most most of Indian philosophy is very watered down for the west anyways cause a simple concept like dharma will take care of the societal aspect

but for real though why does kali stand upon lord shiva's chest

If you're a Hindu, what's your daily practice, if anything?

I find that Buddhism provides an essential answer to the existence of all beings and why do they exist, anything that is subjected to ego, or sense desires will be controlled by its own cravings. Buddhism removes that veiled form of happiness and shows us that by any form of attachment(pushing away or pulling in) we are within its cycle of suffering.

I do not discredit the existence of Hinduism, in fact I feel that many of these beings have existed in their realms solely through their own karma and are able to influence events in the human world. But i strongly believe that as long as a being, no matter how divine, is attached to its own form of ego, it creates an attachment, which leads to suffering when it is lost.

I listen to Nitish Jani singing it when I need some pumping up, I imagine ShivJi dancing and creating pralaya right now :)

Did you type this btw? How?

Hitler was an avatar of Kalki Vishnu, Destroyer of Filth and Preserver of Dharma, who will return to bring a final end to the Kali Yuga.

Buddha practically experienced what was only intellectually taught by our scriptures.

Well the story goes that she was on a rampage and was destroying everything in her path Shiva lay down in her way so when she stepped on him she realized what she was doing and her rampage stopped

user you know the story of goverhan mountain? Krishna conveys exactly what you are saying we must focus on the spiritual aspects not the beings

youtu.be/Y7f3gPZG8xQ

Is Sup Forums an agent of Shiva?

Yes, I'd agree with that.

No I copy pasted it I can type it out using a Hindi hindi keyboard on any smart device

>it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures
And I bet all of them shit in the street.

Str8 up pray to the yung shiva for it to be a good day.

No, we are an agent of Kek and the Ogdoad. If you want to practice poo religion that's fine, but don't you dare say it's Sup Forums's religion.

Well it will be vishu if anything showing his Leela

I recite certain shlokas every day that's pretty much it

Which ones?

Indians don't do that. It must be am Americanized Indian.

Showing feet light that is disrespectful to the luggage and people around you

reincarnation seems pretty retarded to me desu senpai. I mean if you get reincarnated as a worm or something, why would that be a bad thing? Is the life of a worm that bad? Hell i'd say there are probably a lot of people who would much rather be worms because they live unhappy lives as humans. And how does a worm move up the cycle? How do you be a "good" worm?

Not only that but there's really good evidence of a cosmic beginning, which implies a cosmic beginner. Now you could say that the universe expands, and then it contracts in an endless cycle, and that idea seems like it could work, until you realize that it's just an infinite regress. Infinite regresses are fallacious, A question is not answered by eternally passing it on to the next question.
Not only that but the universe had time, space, matter, and really everything physical created at 1 moment. For it to contract, it must not just merely contract into singularity, but to contract out of existence, and then reappear into existence for it to make sense. Something outside of nature must cause this disappearing and reappearing, as in it must be timeless, spaceless, immaterial, because any thing that is in a place without time, space or material, cannot be of these things. There is only 1 thing that I can think of that is not made of material in this material world, and that is Consciousness. Consciousness is the only thing that could possibly be not physical in the world right now, and so it makes sense to use it in a place that has no physical world. Also that conscious, personal creator must be very powerful, after all he created the universe. So timeless, spaceless, immaterial, personal, immensely powerful, all we're missing is benevolence and omnipotence and we've more or less got the christian god.

There's also the intelligent design arguments, and the ontological argument which i didn't get into.

Maha mrityunjaya mantra, a few parts from the Geeta mostly adyay 11 that's it

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Not to mention as a religion Hinduism, or at the very least Buddhism just seems overall inferior to me. Isn't karma a cosmic force of justice? A force cannot forgive, only a person can forgive, therefore the christian god who can forgive is objectively better.

There are subtle differences, such as the concept of noself and self. Which i admittedly, have not discovered the truth.
The spiritual aspects both deal with the ultimate reality of karma and the eventual renunciation to escape from the cycle of samsara. At this point, I am tilted towards Buddhism solely because they go really in depth into the nature of suffering. I have a question, do you think its unfair that only Brahmins are able to achieve Moksha?

Who told you reincarnating as a worm is a bad thing? Our physical form is temporary our ultimate aim is to be one with the infinite
>conciseness
Well you understand the concept of atma pretty well our atma or soul is eternal its pretty much like our conciseness

Let's not bring science into it I think your religion mentions the earth is 6000 years old or something

And your question about being a bad worm ill translate something Krishna said
'keep on doing karma don't worry about the fruit '

>only brahmins are able to achieve moksha
I don't think so thats the case

>The Christian god who can forgive is objectively better
Of course it is, we would all enjoy going to heaven from our sins by merely only believing in Jesus/ God. Because that is what we are, we want the easiest way out.

Time to get updated, India.
Fortunately more and more Indians are getting Islamized.
The only good thing about Hinduism is holi

Christians today baka... they're not even religious people, don't even respect the christian teachings and just say "lol it okay i'll be good to ppl and i'll go to heaven ^^"

Your argument for a creator God, demands an origin in itself and in turn causes infinite regress. Either he was there infinitely or he was created himself and then by whom? Just as the Universe can be infinite or constantly being recreated.

Really this argument makes God and the Universe interchangeable as a philosophical problem.

Also there is strong evidence to suggest the infinite expansion and contraction of the Universe, the lasted in cosmological theory is suggesting that before the big bang all the matter that came to be at a single point was actually expanding at a super fast rate and the space was massive.

Why do you care so much about forgiveness, the idea that there is an equal and opposite reaction to all actions makes much more sense to me. The universe/divinity/brahman may be dispassionate but also just through the lack of the human-like personification present in the Abrahamic God.

>Isn't karma a cosmic force of justice?
No, karma is a mechanical law of the universe, it's cause-effect. You touch your hand to a stove, you get burned. You do bad things, bad things will happen to you. There's no divine judge ruling over it all, it's simply the universe reacting to what you put into it.

I am sorry, i think i am mistaken. What do you think of the caste system in general?

>holi
I think you enjoyed the bhang too much :3

>Time to get updated, India.
>Fortunately more and more Indians are getting Islamized.

You nigs bribing em with goats and nine year olds?

Well it did serve a purpose but it became patriarchal along the way and oppression of the lower caste became a thing but as it is said in the Vedas it should be skill based you can be born a Dalit but if you do work hard you can be anything.

quick rundown on the vedas plz

thoughtco.com/what-are-vedas-1769572

Don't understand the goat thing going on about Muslims. And pedophilia is punishable by death in extreme Sharia countries wyd

Oh yeah you have to marry them and then when you are done fuckin them you just have to say talaq 3 times and the divorce is done, you can even send it via SMS

Yeah because Brahmins are Indo Aryan R1A1and you guys have abbo genetics,dalit asked to be ruled and we did.

and that's how we used to control Vijaynagar empire and 25℅ of World's GDP.

MUH blacks and whites are equal and shit.

We gave reservation to low caste for 60 years where are they now?

So Hindus are basically Pagans?

My patrilineal haplogroup is R1A1 does this mean I'm a Brahmin and can marry QT high caste Indian girls?

I'm White British btw.

That's not historically accurate the Dravidan were great people too even if it was due to race mixing and stop believing that brahmin nonsense

Why does ISIS fuck goats
youtube.com/watch?v=Q93qgYqHec4

and explain this

youtube.com/watch?v=CTRtIxN1kjY

Well you will have to ask her father, he will probably say no but you can try

that is not a quick runndown....

>"bilingdingding tilingtiling i drink cow piss"
As if it was that simple to divorce a women lmao
Yeah pretty much like christians

Yeah cool bro that's poor people doing it for gibs.

Well I am not writing it in the stupid forced meme format

It's funny cause that is exactly what happens but you le cow piss drinking meme is much funnier than legal pedophilia apparently

Jokes on you bro I am Dravidian Southie brahmin with A1B1.

You telling me my gene test is bullshit?

Will converting to Hinduism make it more likely? I am pretty interested in European polytheism and its connection with Indo-Aryan polytheism (lots of similar themes) so naturally I find Vedic Hinduism pretty appealing since its the only branch on the Indo-European religious tree that still exists as a living system.

I thought Indians like white skin too.

Weren't you aware that ISIS are retarded? Should I remind you that cumskins from Europe, US and Australia went in Syria to join them? The soldier in the video may be white lmao

>"omg he had sex when she was 9 lol PEDOPHILE ^^"
>Fat leaf don't understand that 7th century mores can't be compared with 21st century mores
>Scholars don't agree with Aisha's age
>Scholars agreed that Muhammad consummated marriage when she was pubescent
>Girls did not live up until the age of 80 like today
>Fact is Europe allowed men to marry 11yo girls up until the XIXth century
Damn y'all are so obsessed with Muhammad's sex life it's disturbing

Well how many Vedas can you recite?

Don't write as a meme, just write 200 or 100 words max to resume it pls

I'm legit interest, but I just want a general idea

Utter Pradesh representing! Namaste 4 life mofos!

I don't think you can convert to Hinduism, you can follow the scriptures at best and tb h you can marry an Indian qt only if she wants to marry.

Kaha se hai ap?

Yeah no, you can't wake up one day and say talaq three times and get divorced, doesn't work like that. Educate yourself, and pedophilia is punishable by death wyd
It should be noted that Hindus like child prostitution in your country, don't even try to talk about pedophilia, go worship your elephant goddess

Well considering Muslism believe that Muhammad was the archetypical perfect man, and they must model their own life on him I'd say his sexual practices are of pretty relevant importance to the sexual conduct of modern Muslims around the world.

Yes while you go worship the moon god, and I am probably more educated about Islam than you are I can atleast read and understand Arabic

Saved

Thumbs up for Shiv Tandav Strotra. I have it memorized.

>kalki rides on white horse at end of times
>jesus rides on white horse at end of times

Somehow these religions are different

Oh my God always the dumb fat white boy here like "ummm muhammad was a mass murderer and a rapist and he's the best example for muslims mmmmh muslims are bad XD"
Quran -> Consenting should be the marriage -> Sex between consenting men and women allowed only and Muhammad's marriage with Aisha = political purpose + sex when she was pubescent.
We have to follow his teachings, not how he used to have sex only all of you are obsessed with his sex life lmao

Literal cucks. And /pol is hoping that these fucks will elect Le Penn