1,500 acid attacks have been recorded in London since 2011

what's the time, Sup Forums?

>eyes fucked up
>lets put on liftstick
>women

Damn, and who knows how many female circumcisions have taken place. Why won't people wake up?

I wonder who could be responsible?

Because leftists can live in a fantasy and anyone who talks about acid attacks is the trouble maker.

one per hour in the UK is the stat I often see cited

>ban guns and knives
>get acid to the face instead

fucking bongs

why do british gentlemen attack women with acids?

Reading the article it says women are the primary victims and of those are women who rejected proposals or advances. Gee whiz I wonder what group of people would have such an autistic fit of rage at getting rejected that they would spray acid on a woman's face? Who could it possibly be?

Probably white supremacists

>>R9k

>I wonder what group of people would have such an autistic fit of rage at getting rejected that they would spray acid on a woman's face?
/r9k/

talking about acid attacks is WORSE than an acid attack because you're using verbal acid to attack more than just one victim you bigot, you're slighting a whole COMMUNITY
>even they know who the fuck is doing it
that's what i love about liberals, they know the truth but they just refuse to do the right thing

You are. Who turns a blind eye when the animals attack? Who doesn't come to the defense of their fellow humans? Who allows the government to weasel out of confronting them? Do you know how to fight? Do you own weapons? Do you know first aid? Do you pay attention to people when you are out in town? You need to grow a spine. If you wont fight for your home then no one will.

WTF is with pakis and acid attacks?

You have to wonder if they carry the acid on them at all times, or have to find the girl they're pissed off at later after going to buy acid.
How do they stay angry for all that time?

I read it was mostly male victims and mostly gang/crime related

because no such things happens in your 100% white gated community, you dingus

>100% white
>anywhere in the UK
The best you can get is 98%

that's cruel. I despise that.

>what's the time, Sup Forums?
Pic related

do this, might help

you cna bet that 100% of those are either muslims or coalburners and other race traitors. muzzies are scum but they dont go around throwing random acid onto random people faces.

why? are you hungry and want something to eat?

no, i'm not from poland

but you are a Belgcuck, that's the stuff you do.

What else can you do? She's relating western cultural norm the best she can.

RELIGION OF PEACE

Why do you care what happens in Muslim towns.

don't think you can comprehend what you're actually saying

>how do they stay angry

Be a religious zealot championing the most violent beliefs the earth has seen.

It also says the majority have taken place in Newham, which coincidentally happens to be a neighborhood with a huge number of immigrants and a case of the whiteflightis

Jesus

The news says these are always hoaxes and white people do this just to get attention.

Lmmfao. I remember when some Michelle Obama looking nigger bitch threw acid in some womans face in chicago and that is what the news said.

Yano the funniest thing? If they were White Women; theyd have had their faces fixed

White female privilege is real.

>> Be any other color and acid attacked
>> Be Simon Weston, and ignored

>> Be Katie Piper and get a TV show
>> Looking down on people, yet still

>> Be any race or gender other than WF
>> Smuggle drugs
>> Get life sentences or death

>> Be White Whores(Peru 2, grandma etc)
>> Get freedom, and tv for the peru2

Its why most rabid feminists are White Females, who dictate whos "minority" enough; theyre trying to cling to the illusion that they are actually opressed.

An Indian special.

Got back to your safe place you low test little faggot.

Where the fuck does anyone even get acid? And what kind of acid are we talking about that does that kind of damage?

Nitric or Hydrochloric

In Muurica you have shit called Red Devil or Draino - pool cleaning supplies, concrete/stone wash, drain unblocking chemicals - plus there are chemical distributors throughout the world; shit even Amazon, Ebay or other online sales sites.

Theres also Hydroflouric - but thats a calcium seeker, and much fucking worse - 2% burns can kill or some shit - dangerous shit.

>1,500 acid attacks have been recorded in London since 2011
Good. Fuck them. This is the future they chose in 1939. I hope millions subhuman Brits suffer horribly.

>Acid
>Not using the far surperior base
>Not using sodium hydroxide
>2017

Do you even Jihad? 3/10 see me after class.

We do suffer - We have Cancucked cousins; we live each day with shame, what a pathetic throwback shithole we colonized.

You can buy corrosive Acids and various bases online amigo.

Many highschools use them for experiments.

>Sup Forums is better at jihad than sandniggers
Not even surprised at this point.

Drain openers - NaOH/HCl - aka lye/muriatic acid

Pool pH balancers - chlorines and muriatic acid

Car batteries - sulfuric acid

Glass etching - Hydrofluoric acid

granted, these are not necessarily strong acids, as the [M] is not going to be lab strength, but if not washed off very quickly, you will see some serious damage.

...Andy, is that you?

Muslims.

>le r9k maymay

Yes, they're the people to watch out for.

Acid is part of their EDC

>Muslim starter pack.jpg

>shitskins
>human
fucking pick one (1) and only one (1), faggots

psyops

Islam is a religion of peace. Stop being racist.

t. Defender of the West

It's part of the British culture, really.

Where are they getting all this acid from? Do Arabs have acid glans or something?

This is London's Rotherham scandal.

>Acid is part of their EDC
>>Muslim starter pack.jpg

El oh fucking Ellllllllllll

>>REEEEEEEE

>Muslims

tsk tsk... no it's ASIANS my good man!

So has acidophobia been declared a hate crime on Airstrip One yet?

Clearly the problem is a lack of acid surrender bins.

/r9k/ is the kind of board where they need to plan ahead on paper before making phone calls so that they don't fuck it up

If they tried to handle acid, they'd probably end up splashing it on themselves before walking out the door. Complete failures, they are.

wow i never knew brits were so violent. disgusting

TIME TO PAY THE TOLL

Guess she hasnt learn the first time.

>"Achmed, get the car battery, we got unfinished business!"

Those are Mexicans you retards.

The question is, where the fuck they get acid from? Car batteries?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

The article says london you snaggletooth islam bull prepper

Car battery acid possibly but I'm guessing most of these attacks in Britbongistan involve alkali substances such as drano/caustic soda. Far cheaper and much less suspicious to buy, does just as much damage, and available pretty much everywhere.

When these attacks involve "acid" just what exactly are they using? I've always wondered. Like are they getting their hands on HCl or something? Is it just battery acid/cleaning chemicals?

Not all Acid attacks are bad:

i dont know dude...

if you were a woman (i know hard to imagine) you would choose alpha psychopath over
nu-male cuckboi, beta orbiter bitchboy bob any day of the week...

the politics of "men" are responsible for this demographical change in the first place, as well

Don't ya just love diversity?

Yes they do. This is a part of their culture that they have brought to the west.

It's really bad. UK has become a complete travesty, it's beyond saving.

It certainly wasnt mormons

white people

no one said otherwise dumbass, why are you going off on this tangent of projected insecurities? back to robot 9000

Alright I looked it up myself. Looks like it's normally sulfuric or nitric acid.

sulfuric

>what's the time, Sup Forums?
19:32.

You can have guns in Austria and Muhammad still uses acid, gasoline, cars, knives and fists.
Literally what the IS man in the TV commanded, they can't think out of the box or plan terror themselves.

you only had to wait 1 min

gasleaks