A 51 year old man, and a 14 year old girl trapped in the only spaceship ever built by mankind...

A 51 year old man, and a 14 year old girl trapped in the only spaceship ever built by mankind. That actually can destroy any asteroid or nuclear threat, have contacted me because I meat the criteria of its onboard 1,000,000 IQ quantum computer.

To be the Ken boy for the 14 year old girl, after her brutalization by the 51 year old. No I willl not say what age the brutalization started. But I will say that this Operational Poster of DEVGRU knows our full names and is a threat to national security. But don't worry he's diagnosed and commited to shitposting.

Wtf did I just read.

Check out these digits

How'd I just do that?

magicka m87

And all they had to eat was cat food

AND BY MAGICKA IMEAN THE MAJESTIC `12

This thread is obviously blessed by Kek, which probably means Ausbro is telling the truth.

What's your propulsion system like?

Script

no no, supplemental grown bionenginereed algae until they found me in 2011 after i made a bob threat here, like a retard lmao, ahhaaahha

faggiest roleplay I've read in weeks

7/10

the propulsion system of the aurora aircraft is variable thrusting, and the propulsion system of the equilateral triangle, USA USA USA, is space folding and gravitational field pulse propulsion. AYYYYYYYYY LMAO

well 7 happens to resemble a triangle, so if you are ONE OF US THREE, then i know hwat you mean WINK WINK NUDGE FUCK OFF

I swear to kek no script

I just believed and hit post. Meme magic is real, and op is a fag

Checked. Is op kek?

>16,000 kph in atmosphere
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

kek is an illusion you have been deceived, jesus christ was merely an ancient magician

Yes it looks just like that, but because of its uranium-titanium alloy, the atmospheric friction does not cause the necessary butthurt as wut the fuck

Is meat the criteria some new future slang? Is it some intertimeline search for man meat?

PRAISE KEK

>diagnosed

go back to /x/ mr schizo

it depends but the probabviility that you are using my catch phraseto find man meat to get up your shit hole, is 100%

You're nuts buddy. Nuts!

what did the two pilots do to deserve being locked in a spaceship for eternity?

Does anyone else indulge in delusions of grandeur while listening to music?