Trump protects America

He's really making America safe isn't he Trumpos

mfw it's heart disease that out that fat fuck Trump, not some refugee.

If Trump cared about America he would ban heart disease and cancer from entering our country.

People with heart disease and cancer deserve to die anyway.

Universal health care would be more effective than the wall.

I can't even all those logical fallacies

>AHA!
>two deaths per year from AR15's! We must upend our constitution to protect ourselves!

Ah yes, another item that can then be abused by the left's sheep.
Listen goy, I will fight to give you free healthcare at the expense of the taxpayers, but only if you vote for me.

>wahhh gibs me insurance
You have two minutes to explain why you, a Brit, care about leading causes of death in the united states

Completely ignores that heart disease, cancer, pollution related illness are byproducts of longer life, thus living long enough to experience those diseases. Comparing those to murder and global jihad are ludicrous. You fucking nigger

It would also be substantially more expensive and do nothing for the people who are already insured through their employers (ie: people with jobs)

President Trump has the best health, its tremendous.

Theory; In Africa almost no one dies of heart disease or cancer.
Synopsis; Must be white man who's at fault.
Conclusion; former trump supporter here guys, he's gone crazy, seriously we can't let him get the konami codes.

Do those other things have pre-existing laws governing their presence?

Country of laws, faggot.

Yet the same person says we need to ban ARs and AKs to stop gun crime

edgy

Fuck off achmed, the shitskins are leaving. Deal with it.

>two deaths per year to islamic jihadist immigrants

What is Orlando
What is San Bernardino

Sure, and you'll say "those weren't immigrants", but the more immigrants there are, the more ideology is spread around, and the more dangerous America becomes

And at the end of the day I don't care about leftist morality, I don't care about their concerns, I don't care about them as people. I care about erecting a big beautiful wall and keeping all the spics and mudslimes the FUCK out of America.

>shitskins dying
And that's a bad thing why?

I'd rather get all of those things than be gang-raped by a bunch of immigrants

So yeah he is making America safe

>we must upend our constitution
The fuck is this even trying to say? Trump hasn't done anything unconstitutional nor advocate for such a thing.

>People didnt prioritize health insurance when it was cheap and optional
>So they made it mandatory and expensive
>Cats out of the bag and now cutting out federally mandated health insurance isnt possible without not just political, but party suicide

>Also import illiterate religious zealots that despise your culture and people or you are racist.

What does "Air pollution related" mean exactly.

He's helping WHITE America. The only America there should be.

clearly if you say that, you're heartless. Therefore by your own logic you deserve to die. Check. And. Mate.

yes, allow everyone in and then give healthcare to everyone

I can't see how that could possibly go wrong or be abused in any way

Universal healthcare will be substantially cheaper after the wall.

>heart disease is the biggest threat to America
stop eating much then and go exercise instead

2 per year? OH right San bernardino was workplace violence. Pulse.. umm Club violence.. And 9/11 was a construction accident

funny how "gun related deaths" isn't on that graph