Kurt Eichenwald's assaulter jew_goldstein has been CAPTURED

Well, Sup Forums?

Happy now?

Other urls found in this thread:

texas.arrests.org/index.php?county=625
heatst.com/culture-wars/fbi-arrests-man-who-allegedly-gave-kurt-eichenwald-a-seizure-over-twitter/
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/03/17/fbi-arrests-man-accused-trolling-dallas-journalist-kurt-eichenwald-tweet-triggered-seizure
gizmodo.com/fbi-arrests-man-for-allegedly-sending-journalist-seizur-1793375081
theverge.com/2017/3/17/14959168/kurt-eichenwald-fbi-arrest-strobe-epilepsy-twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't believe a word that kike says.

Report this thread. Tired of twitter on Sup Forums. This is spam.

Hi Kurt

I sent a strobe to this filthy jew. FeelsGoodMan

What a faggot. Such a pussy kike nigger.

Oh vey its anuda strobe!

Seizure probably didn't hurt as much as when he got tucked in kek

We should all send him gifs through proxies desu or just people outside the US. FBI cant do shit.

He is lying. Jew goldstein is a free man

The fbi can't do shit inside the US. This kike is 100% lying

Is there any way to verify this is real or not real? Kurt sez it was an arrest in Dallas.

I literally have no issue with this. Any asshole who sends strobe lights to people with medical conditions deserve what they get. He may be a ((JEW)) but you cant do shit like that

Here is the file for you autists
Sorry for the water mark, it's the only one I got

is he? proof.

They got jew goldberg?

He's a serial liar so I doubt any of this, including the seizure, actually happened

kek'd, this did not happen
you know how I know this didn't happen?

Because it would be all over HuffPo, WaPo and every other liberal propaganda that an "alt-righter" was arrested for strobing out a kike on Twitter

This

I spoke to him half an hour ago, he's still in Israel counting money

>Any asshole who sends strobe lights to people with medical conditions deserve what they get. He may be a ((JEW)) but you cant do shit like that

Yeah you can. Where is it written you can't?

yeah he faked it because he sperged out like an idiot live on tucker

I dedicate this gif to kike eichinwald

Haha! Fucking cuck!

I'll take "Shit that didn't happen" for $400, Alex.

>Yeah guys he's totally facing charges right now
>Yeah i won't say which ones because reasons
>Yeah its real see all these case numbers?
>So what if this is an open system and you guys can't find any such case being pursued right now just trust me its real

Pol how are you falling for this? Obvious it isn't real, if it was newspapers would be on it.

I meant the arrest, not the obviously faked seizure

we KNOW it's not real. can't we just make fun of a kike without you serious seths coming onto the scene

Anyone want to contact the Dallas Police Dept. non-emergency contact as an online investigative journalist blogger and get conformation / information about the case? For online safety reasons information reasons?

Justice4Jew

Thanks Texas
Have a dancing hitler in return

>Assaulted me
>With a gif
Is this guy the ultimate beta?

Heh, I already tweeted them asking if it was real

@DallasPD is their handle. Funny how when Kikenwald thanked the PD and the FBI he didn't tag them in the post.

I would like to see someone else contact them in a more professional manner, however.

expect a knock on your door from the kangaroo detective brigade momentarily, cunt

What federal law did he break here? Assault isn't a federal crime is it

Kys you faggot. What happened to this place. Reddit cunts take it over?

#FreeJEWGoldstein

What a lying sack of shit

KEK what an attention whore, common for this Jew filth. It's literally nothing, even if they got taken to court get a halfway decent lawyer and claim you have no knowledge

Or he can just stop using twitter, if I was allergic to peanuts and shook someone's hand who was just eating peanuts, did they assault me?

if he's really just memeing wouldnt it be illegal to tweet out disinfo about what the FBI, Dallas Police, and DHS are supposedly doing for his made up case?

So you guys are sending him more strobes now, right?

If an arrest has been made then it's public record

stop sending me strobes

do you un ironicly really think the fbi have arrested a guy who send a gif to a guy over the internet ? and do you think the FBI and DHS, and CIA, and NSA, and alien police force worked for 3 MONTH for that kind of case ?

I mean what he is saying is obviously fake as fuck. and just want to pretend and show off to internet people than the boogeyman got arrested, when probably no police report and no one ever been arrested related to this made up story.

My brother is a deputy there, DHS and FBI arrested him and from what I was told, he's being charged under a terrorism statute. All I know, user.

texas.arrests.org/index.php?county=625

Arrests in Dallas. Search it.

Dallas is where Eichenwald lives, not his "assaulter"

Yep. He's lying out of his giant kike nose

how does this even make sense? how do college students with no money and no job contribute "$32b a year" give me a fucking break

This sounds like LARPing but soon it will be very real for all shitposters. Hope you guys saw the bill proposed being posted here these past days.

About giving the US govt and security agencies the power to Shut It Down "non state propaganda we donĀ“t like" ie: shitposting and memeing for truth and justice.

Lets fucking raid him hard

heatst.com/culture-wars/fbi-arrests-man-who-allegedly-gave-kurt-eichenwald-a-seizure-over-twitter/

Anthrax brought down the towers?

I don't know what would make him lie to this extent if everything he's saying is independently verifiable.

>FBI does three months of investigation at Kurt's behest
Top fucking kek how gullible does this man think we are

Nope, not LARP, my brother told me about this last month and again last night. They are going to make an example of this guy and are not fucking around. FBI & DHS no knocked the guy and took him in. AUA of Northern District already indicted the guy and everything.

>666

>40% drop in international applicants
>WhereAreTheProofs.jpg
>somehow insinuating that only non-Americans get engineering degrees

This is such an ineffective tweet on multiple levels. He provides no sources as to what the average applicants go for based on nationality, whether or not they stay in the US to pursue a career with said major, and worst of all, he puts a blanket category onto what engineering is.

Like, WHAT kind of engineering is he talking about? All the myriad varieties together (which would make his point moot since it's such a varied field). Does he mean structural, bio, computer, electrical, aerospace, environmental, chemical, or what? Because when I was at UCSD, there was a ton of native-born Americans taking those majors and in fact, most non-American students (those with green cards or working towards citizenship) usually had poorer English skills and did not take those more complicated classes and instead focused on social sciences.

Taken from UCSD campus's profile:

>Number of UC San Diego alumni worldwide; >26 percent live in San Diego County, contributing income, payroll, property and sales taxes to the region
>67.7% live in California, with the highest percentage (26%) in San Diego
>6.9% live in the United States (outside of California)
>24.9% address data unavailable

And this is only for alumni - the address data unavailable bit is people who didn't fill it out on the survey. Granted, I'm sort of cherrypicking with an anecdote of the university I went to, but he simplifies such a complex question to fit his worldview so hard that he's giving himself a reacharound.

And this doesn't even delve into the lowering bars in college, such as grading and material that allows for laziness to be suitable enough to pass the class. There were classes I barely attended and one I should have straight up failed (an elective) but I passed with a B+ because I did well enough on the easy as shit finals.

>source is Kurt's tweet

>no knocked the guy
I wish they would have all gotten legally murdered

>99
KEK WILLS IT!

Yea, I don't buy any of this. Someone do some investigating.

Just another lying Jew

>the only source cited is eichenwald's tweet

I own a publication I'm about to launch. I'll do it.

>pic related

>owning assault memes

We need common sense meme control

>FBI needed 3 months to find one person
>on obviously false charges
This not even a joke, just pathetic.

>plz stahp

SEND MORE?

nah they called the FBI they said.

Some Twitter user said there is no evidence on the courts website where you can search if someone got charged with something.

Dont know what is real.

>AUA of Northern District

Define: AUA

We should call him Kikenwald.

Dubz get!

don't forget this one

Just taking a video.

Glad he's been caught. This is why I pay taxes. Pedophiles are people too and do not deserve attempts on their life via tweets.

Assistant US attorney of Northern District, Texas.

Don't you have to mouse over gifs on twatter to make them animated? I don't use it much myself

We need the first frame to be bait so he gets the full effect

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/03/17/fbi-arrests-man-accused-trolling-dallas-journalist-kurt-eichenwald-tweet-triggered-seizure

Thanks. I'll give them a call.

Well it looks real

gizmodo.com/fbi-arrests-man-for-allegedly-sending-journalist-seizur-1793375081

>A Dallas FBI spokesperson told Gizmodo that a press release with more details on the arrest is forthcoming, and declined to comment further.

He's obviously lying, that's just what he does all the time.

fucking hell, this is my wife, you gave my husband a seizure and I am suing so send me fucking shekels you fucking gouyim!

IT'S CONFIRMED FAGGOTS!

theverge.com/2017/3/17/14959168/kurt-eichenwald-fbi-arrest-strobe-epilepsy-twitter

we need all foreign anons/fearless burgers to start spamming him with strobes

Fugg beleding my inderneds

Kittens and cute things in first frame
Or something kikes like, gold or shiny things?
First frame says "biggest suckers and how to get their money"

Someone should go assault him for real.
Fucking whiny bitch.

How can you arrest a man for an image?
Is there a law that allows that in the US?
Sounds ridiculous. I mean, you could already jail and posters, cause maybe they too caused epilepsy in someone.

Is this how fucking far we have fallen. You can't tweet someone a fucking image or else you could be arrested. Well, we had a good run. Mass suicide pact lets go, what burgers are down?

There is literally a setting to disable gifs.
If you're epileptic it would be the first thing you do.

Tell them that Sup Forums isn't going to take this lying down and that under admiralty maritime law, this is considered an act of war.

Well tuition is pretty high in US.
You don't pay foreigners tuition, you're not that Swedish.

How is an article on a fake news sight that is just repeating what the lying jew faggot claimed confirmation??????

Thanks I'm gonna send this now.