Waiting in line at Tim Hortons

>Waiting in line at Tim Hortons
>This guy slaps your GF's ass

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

timhortons.com/ca/en/menu/grilled-panini.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Punch his chin back in place

I can't fight back because if you fight back your enemy wins.

Thank him for starting the Islamification of Canada

Kill him which means I lost, and since he won and I lost it means I won and he lost.

I don't have a gf, but if you slap my ass, I win.

>starting

let him fuck her

Genius, and they say you jungle monkeys are subhuman.

Offer him my gf as tribute because he is my supreme reader.

we're in a Tim Hortons? a Canadian would probably apologize to the ass-slapper

punch him into a chinlet

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trudeau is a feminist anyway. He'd probably anhero if he accidentally grazed a girl's ass.

>her

Fuck his wife.

Stab his hand with a fork

use his jaw as an ashtray

What the fuck is Tim Hortons and why would I ever wait in line for whatever shit they sell?

Let him fuck her with his BLC (Big Leaf Cock), while I sit in the corner and watch, like the inferior cuckold I am.

Tell him to blow out a candle

Do you like donuts and coffee?

>mind=blown
Give this huehue a medal!

Donuts are too sweet for me and coffee tastes like shit. So no.

So it's like a Dunkin Donuts? Never been to one but I k ow they sell donuts and coffee.

Do nothing because if I punch him he wins.

That jawline is so alpha I can't even

Tim Hortons peddles trash tier coffee and donuts for Indians that just got their welfare check

Seriously Mcdonalds coffee is 1000% better than this shit

>actually going to Tim Hortons.
>actually waiting in line for their shit tier food and coffee.
>not killing self

They also sell sandwiches but they are nothing extraordinary, but the main shit is donuts and coffee so I dont know what the fuck you are doing at timmies.

timhortons.com/ca/en/menu/grilled-panini.php

If I had a girlfriend, I have a feeling that she'll magically reshape his face into a fire extinguisher.

Something just tells me I'll end up being owned by some extremely sadistic insane girl...

Like a bad omen or something...

Like feather Indians? The Indians around here would never spend their welfare/tribal money on coffee and donuts. Too busy buying 40's and other shit malt liquor and passing out on park benches by 10am.

Maybe my girlfriend wanted Tim Hortons coffee that morning... If that's the case I would turn around and politely apologize to Justin for my girlfriend's ass getting in the way of his hand movement.

ask him "just out for a rip are ya bud?"
he says "great day for hay"
tell him "your fuckin ten-play eh?"
sock him in the chicklets and jersey the froggy goof. no buddy wheelin my gal on my watch. hold my chew cup boys.

Trudeau aplologizes for his hand getting in the way of your girlfriend's ass and politely takes your place in line. Before you can ask him what he's doing, he slaps the ass of the gf from the dude that was in front of you.

>now what?

top fucking kek

Go about my day. The exchange is over. I stand by while the guy in front of him politely apologizes about his girlfriend's ass being in the way of Justin's hand, Justin politely takes his place at the front of the line and orders hos coffee and donuts.

Now if the fella in front of Justin does anything rude to Justin, I politely interject and ask that they settle their differences like polite Canadians or I'll have to call the mounties to settle the dispute in polite but forceful scolding. No one wants that scenario so I hope Justin and the fella apologize to each other before they get their donuts.

>117075020
Nice post, however i'm not giving a (you), given your flag and all

wew lad its just like real life. Alpha tier canadians know how to get in front of lines / your girlfriend since high school.

Give Matthew Perry a quick call

WHY DID YOU SLAP MY HAND BRO!?!?

I would say 'why did you just lose?'

In the half second it would take him to process the information id kick him in the balls

>Trudeau is a feminist anyway. He'd probably anhero if he accidentally grazed a girl's ass.

Yeah like when he "accidentally" elbowed that one woman.

fuck his wife

what, in your fucking dreams? wake up, youre a leaf

anal ride a bbc until the break of dawn. lol

GRAB HIM BY THE DICK AND SQUEEZE UNTIL HE BLEEDS

Spit in his mouth.

>t. cuck-jawed chinlets

>dat look
Leafed

He`s trying
He took her to broadway

he`s just a bit green
why do americans hate green leafs so muchÉ

Trudeau is the ultimate alpha

top kek

>Islamification
LOL Irrational fear much? I dont like Muslims either but bro, we ain't under attack

underrated post