New York Times blames Infowars for spreading Trump wiretap story

youtube.com/watch?v=yBW-lghZCm0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837996746236182529
bt.dk/politik/naser-khader-new-york-times-spreder-falsk-news-om-danmark
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kikes. The Jew York Times released dozens of articles saying they were tapping Trump and everyone he was talking to. Everyone. So if everyone he was communicating with is wiretapped, he's wiretapped too.
The lying press needs to die already.

They are imploding.

>Kikes: Oy Vey!!! Trump wiretapped leaks show he is connected to Russia!!!

>Trump: I was "wiretapped".

>Kike: Oy Vey!!! Trump is a liar and he was never wiretapped and we never reported on the wiretaps on Trump and his associates.

New York Times had a front-page article the day of the inauguration saying Trump was being wiretapped and investigated.

By the way, Snopes says this is false, further insulating the Left from any semblance of reality.

>dat damage control

You trumpcucks are getting desperate, aren't you? NYT will blow the fuck out of your balding cheeto messiah, just you wait.

FAKE NEWS

Do the kikes think these incidents are forgotten?

>The report was written by Michael Schmidt, Matthew Rosenberg, Adam Goldman and Matt Apuzzo.
>On Thursday New York Times reporter Matthew Rosenberg went on CNN and blamed Infowars for spreading wiretap rumors on the Trump Transition Team.

So literally four kikes spun a lie, got caught, and then went onto another Jew's show and lied some more. You cannot make this up.

Reminder that ((Levin)) was the first to call MSM out on their reporting of wiretaps.
>Maybe not all kikes are bad.

No but they do not care. The kikes think that will get away with whatever they want and the letter generations can deal with the problems. Not that it is a surprise to anyone but Jews are very selfish and greedy.

They do get away. Always. Except one time. Almost.

Kek can't wait to hear Alex's freakout.

>implying that you use Infowars as a source
WEW

That's the objective of the modern education system. To create easily distracted sheeple who accept the word of the media and celebrities as dogma. Litteral 1984 minitruth. We've always been at war with Eastasia.

I don't think I've ever seen such a clear-cut case of gaslighting in my life, though.

Libshits, being 85iq subhumans with the attention span of a gnat, might not remember the headlines from a mere two months ago. But the rest of us do. They're trying to rewrite history in real time. Fucking Orwell in the extreme.

Checked.

Says nothing about Trump tower or Donald's personal phoneline being tapped.

>>BUT I'M RETATDED AND CAN'T HANDLE THE FACT THAT MY FAVORITE POLITICIAN LIES

>I don't think I've ever seen such a clear-cut case of gaslighting in my life, though.
Really?
>Benghazi was caused by a YouTube video
>Gaslighting: Professional Edition

t.CIA

Finished deleting the previous news articles on wiretapping from the HuffPo yet?

RUBBISH
TOTALLY UNTRUE
FRANKLY ABSURD

WITHDRAW MADAME WITHDRAW

But they were tapping Trump AIDES, not Trump himself. Trump claims Obama was wiretapping HIS phones.

How do they know who in the office will be on the phone. Those were all temp desks.

He never said his phone. He said his wires were tapped.

so do you or do you not have an article that says they tapped trump?

Not an article that says they got information through a tapped phone call. They openly and admittedly tap ALL RUSSIANS - so any communication with anyone russian will be tapped, but that doesnt mean trump is tapped, it means that the russian was tapped.

and they cant delete articles faggot, archive.org exists, screenshots exist, computers track change dates, etc

Is spying on your email considered wiretapping?

Former CIA agent Evan McMullin set up the server at Trump tower. It was their evidence to secure a wiretap warrant. Hillary tweeted about the server soon after Bill and Loretta Lynch meet and the first FISA is requested.

>personal phoneline being tapped.

> its not wiretapping
> if i didn't stick it
> in his actual phone

CIA literally in denial.

>He never said his phone

Hello damage control officer of CIA. GO finish writing your WaPo article and kill yourself

Yeah, you got quiet fast didn't you faggot.

That was just a bold-faced lie though, and most saw through it.

This is literally rewriting history that was common knowledge. They're trying to convince tens of millions of people the thing they were just talking about never happened. Such a strategy might work on liberal pot smokers, but nobody else with a grain of intelligence.

You photoshopped that pussy

this. He is being as sneaky as they (MSM) are by twisting words

Why are you dancing around minutiae?
Did they tap his phone? "Wire-tap"? Did Trump's aides say this or that or phrase it in whatever way? Who fucking cares?

The question is, was Trump's campaign under surveillance at the behest of elements of the US Government.

That is the only question.

- It does not matter who in the campaign was spied on.
- It does not matter which agency, government, foreign or private, actually carried it out. Only who ultimately ordered it.
- It does not matter what Trump said, or what his aides say or claim. All that matter is whether such an act occurred.
- It does not matter who ultimately order or requested or instigated the surveillance, Obama or anyone else. All that matters is whether it was done at the behest of a member of United States Government.
- It does not matter if the British protest or weave or obfuscate. All that matters is whether they were actually involved in any surveillance or not.

Nothing else matters but this: Was Trump's campaign under surveillance at the behest of elements of the US Government?

Was Trump's campaign under surveillance at the behest of elements of the US Government?

Yes or No. Nothing else matters but this question. Go to the root, find an answer, and it will open the path to the truth.

>Putindrones trying to discredit legitimate US media

...kay

This level of damage control is unprecedented.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837996746236182529

+1

The New York Times are fake news

bt.dk/politik/naser-khader-new-york-times-spreder-falsk-news-om-danmark