A Major New Study Shows That Political Polarization Is Mainly A Right-Wing Phenomenon

news.wgbh.org/2017/03/15/politics-government/major-new-study-shows-political-polarization-mainly-right-wing

Other urls found in this thread:

retractionwatch.com/2016/06/07/conservative-political-beliefs-not-linked-to-psychotic-traits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fox news
>Largest news site in america
>Not even visible

Complete BS

>lefties feel they are the rational centre of politics so anyone right of them is immediately polarizing
This is some real news

Are you stuck in 2004 or something?

TV news has been mostly irrelevant for a decade now.

*this study was funded by (((shareblue©)))

Reminder that this happened:

>be a libturd
>Perform a study that finds out that being a conservative is literally a mental illness
>gloat about it, suggest that they should start looking for a cure to conservatism
>few years pass
>Some Danish scientist checks your method
>Turns out you completely fucked up the statistics and got everything reversed, meaning that liberals were the mentally ill people and conservatives were mentally healthy.

retractionwatch.com/2016/06/07/conservative-political-beliefs-not-linked-to-psychotic-traits/

>Researchers have fixed a number of papers after mistakenly reporting that people who hold conservative political beliefs are more likely to exhibit traits associated with psychoticism, such as authoritarianism and tough-mindedness.

>As one of the notices specifies, now it appears that liberal political beliefs are linked with psychoticism. That paper also swapped ideologies when reporting on people higher in neuroticism and social desirability (falsely claiming that you have socially desirable qualities); the original paper said those traits are linked with liberal beliefs, but they are more common among people with conservative values.

You literally can't make this shit up.

all the study really shows is this and how delusional the left really is in their own perception of themselves

Top 3 web news sites are CNN, NYT, and Fox. Fox is by far the most popular TV news.

Can't see it in the map desu

this can't be right, where's Fox?

What are you, under 25?

TV news is still extremely important, it and newspapers are still how literally anyone over 50 gets their news.

I think it implies online activity.

Good. Segregation is a right-wing strategy. The more separate groups there are the better.

/thread
Not everyone even has internet access, let alone smart phones to stay connected 24/7, but TV is pretty common even in some third world countries. A lot of people get their news from TV.
Most people don't even know what websites fit their particular political agenda. Because most of it is clickbait.
While news stations in most first world countries must provide citations or clearly state that (((news))) is an opinion.
At least in The USA, it's fraudulent and/or considered slander to post anything on television without a citation and state its factual.

A minor old study shows that OP is a faggot

(((WGBH)))
kike govt media

I love these smear titles.

What they mean is that people on the right moved away from traditional media outlets to new ones. So, whereas before most people thought a particular MSM outlet was credible, now only liberals do.

>Though the report, published by the Columbia Journalism Review, does an excellent job of laying out the challenge posed by Breitbart and its ilk, it is less than clear on how to counter it.

That's just the kind of neutral stance I've come to expect from the unpolarized mainstream media.

this.

Funny...I'm the wikileaks Clinton releases, the DNC lists being divisive as a key strategy.

It's like these people that make these bias and retarded claims dont understand that the internet exists. This is typical Democrat strategy... blame or accuse others of what you are doing. Fucking shameless.

Goddamn i hate it when americans color leftists as blue.

>mfw Libruls have tiny amygdalas
>mfw literally brainlets

this is gonna sound absolutely tinfoil-tier but i've always kind of thought that was on purpose because if the dems were red it'd be too obvious

That's exactly why they changed it.
True story.