Why is "fat acceptance" something that only seems to happen with women? I never see fat men advocating for that shit

Why is "fat acceptance" something that only seems to happen with women? I never see fat men advocating for that shit.

Because women are natural degenerates.

Because men have reason and accountability.

Because the only asset most women have is their looks, and when they become morbidly obese they have nothing.

because it takes less effort blaming others for not accepting your fat ass than actually getting fit

>and when they become morbidly obese they have nothing.

I don't know, man, seems like they have quite a bit.

Because men aren't opressed.
Same thing with reverse racism - white people were never opresses so they can't say a word that might offend people who constantly use that word.

how many skinny women you see living with thair parents into their 30's vs obese women living with their parents into their 30's?

fat men pretty much are accepted.

This is because the only people that can beat a majority white nation is another white nation. Dont hate the player, hate the game.

I meant that they had a lot... on them... as in weight.

Because men (including my fat arse) know they're the problem. Only women would try to blame someone else for not doing enough exercise.

>Tfw your too autistic to understand even a Burundian lanyard-weaving forum

Women have no clue what responsibility is hence why you should treat them like children /thread

> I'll take "Jokes" for 500, Alex...

This.

burn fat women to save gasoline reserves

Women are more prone to victim mentalities than men are but they're still definitely out there.

The salad dodger.

There are a few, but men have a natural drive to either be better or go into depression.
Since most men are depressed you can guess which path they chose.
>jesus christ i'm a fat shit
>well better eat some more, atleast that makes me feel better
>probably just kill myself one day
Men have very few mental gymnastics when it comes to their ego.

LARD GARGLIN'

Because fat men are rightfully ashamed.

Co-worker chick is kind of obese like this. Somewhere I said "fat acceptance is wrong and fat shaming should be encouraged, in a sense" to another co-worker, and she began joking "Oh, I guess that means I'm fat, huh?"

I only said, "Well, no..." She persisted with humor, and added that she knew she was fat. "Well, you aren't obese by any means" I said - kind of a lie - and she kept riding with it...

She dates men all the time. I really don't know where these guys are coming from. Her personality seems alright, but her overeating and weight are insane.

>I really don't know where these guys are coming from
An all you can eat buffet?

All her boyfriends are twigs. I shit you not.

Are they black as well?

(you) are absolutely correct.

A lot of minorities, but also non-minorities. A basic sampling of the local population, I'd say.

Calorie stealin'

Because nobody likes fat men. Some degenerate cunts would still fuck the OP:s pic.