Will Europe become an Islamic continent in the next 50 years due to demographic shift?

Will Europe become an Islamic continent in the next 50 years due to demographic shift?

no

Nope. Borders will be shut down.

Europe will become fascist before it becomes Islamic

What if the current Muslim population have far more kids than native Europeans ?

There are 3 possibilities.

1) We remain passive and tolerant. Europeans die a slow death and we fade away like the elves in the LOTR.
2) We survive but behind walls. Think Northern Ireland and Israel.
3) We snap and start deporting millions and culling the people that got us here.

3 is most preferable but I fear 1 is most probable.

No, too soon. Assuming zero immigration, at the current birth rate of 4.1 per Muslim household to 1.2 per Christian, it'll be more like somewhere around the 2070s

Will a victory of LePen be enough to succeed in deporting them ?

One can only dream. No more lefties!

With zero immigration,yes but I doubt that the EU will stop their onslaught of migrants now.

But the Islamization of Europe is the goal of most lefties is it not ?

Hahahahahahaha

It already is idlamic. Every capital city has been overran by muslim filth with more and more arriving daily to murder and rape.

The entire EU are cowards that surrendered to islam. You act tough but will be crying when the time comes for your women to be raped and your head to be sawed off. The only people you can blame are yourselves, so Im sure you stupid fucks will blame America.

Most European people are against mass immigration and Islam. We do blame ourselves for allowing this to happen, but I don't think we'll listen to the left for much longer.

The chimp out will happen eventually.

No people, no matter how cucked, will be able to accept their own destruction. Everyone will eventually reach a point where they snap.

How long will it take do you reckon before we 'snap' ?

No way. The people all over Europe are rising, we will fight back.

at the sight of a first economic downturn, recession. Not before probably.

Not always. They just like to be loud and fight for whatever narrative the Jews push. There will come a time, probably in their early 30s, where they realise they're not a liberal anymore and that maybe they should care about the future of western civilisation.

I hope so sir, I am ready to do so for our way of life

no, because Poland will not allow that
get fucked shitskins goatfuckers

Muzzies are too fucking dumb to maintain a proper food production system in Europe, and they're too fucking dumb to give the Europeans the freedom to do it. If the Muzzies get too much control, they will wind up starving themselves.