Would you rather be roommates/neighbours with a redpilled black guy who hates his race, or a liberal...

Would you rather be roommates/neighbours with a redpilled black guy who hates his race, or a liberal, sjw white guy who you can't redpill?
Pic unrelated

Black guy obviously, as long as he rapes his girlfriends in their home not in ours.

Redpilled black guy

>who you can't red pill
You underestimate my power

How many family members and baby mommas will be living with the red-pilled black guy?

neither

Redpilled black guy, great to play beer pong with and watch sports

He wouldn't rape anyone if he hated nig culture.
Check'd

There is no such thing as a liberal SJW that you can't redpill.

Praise be, lord of chaos

The black guy would bring down my property value though.

Nay, slaves are property in of themselves
>extra value

>oy vey vaht about muh (((property value)))
>OPs hypothetical is obviously about an apartment/rental
Good goy!

>that picture with them with their backs turned

I know where this is from, it's a behind the scenes pic with George Lucas and the crew on the foreground staring into nothingness with a Panavision camera and a old-ass Technirama camera

The white guy, just don't talk about politics with him and you are fine.

I live next to a redpilled black guy. He keeps to himself, is nice, keeps him residence maintained well, etc. We help each other moving furniture in each others houses, and our kids play together. Redpill black folks; sissy white zilches can't compete.

I lived with a black guy in my fraternity who admitted he would be a KKK member if they would let him in. He ended up becoming a cop in his hometown. 10/10 would live with again

Redpilled black master race?

redpilled black people > white beta sjw cuck
One more soul to be saved.

Shameless self bump, pls no die thred

white sjw..

the black man is still a nigger that will steel my tv

As long as they're no Brits who ask utterly retarded questions, I'll be fine.