/POLDER/ Protect Thierry from left violent extremists edition

Speak English as usual please!

Analysis of Dutch political parties:
pastebin.com/rM2x5tqQ

De objectiviteit van Pauw & Jinek
youtube.com/watch?v=LfrNVhWhl7E

Share analysis NRC:
medium.com/@BryonAdams5/op-16-maart-2017-werd-volgende-artikel-van-het-nrc-door-de-auteurs-andreas-kouwenhoven-en-mark-e0784370ca6e#.l9nl17whg

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/BryonAdams5/status/842776604526952448
medium.com/@BryonAdams5/op-16-maart-2017-werd-volgende-artikel-van-het-nrc-door-de-auteurs-andreas-kouwenhoven-en-mark-e0784370ca6e#.ul27fn2v7
youtube.com/watch?v=r0FwNnDiemI
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-22/the-dutch-election-is-about-more-than-nationalism
nporadio1.nl/live
youtube.com/watch?v=8h93QiQ49r8
soundcloud.com/amsterdamfm/de-vluchtweek-donderdag-17-september-2015
twitter.com/sanderphilipse/status/842788146756665345
thailandblog.nl/expats-en-pensionado/pvv-grootste-partij-nederlanders-thailand/
twitter.com/fokkesukke/status/842763062851616768
ad.nl/nieuws/geen-woord-meer-over-de-piano-van-thierry-baudet~a220b92d/
jalta.nl/politiek/waar-mijn-obsessie-met-baudet-vandaan-komt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try to reply to one of the British anons on Holland's odds of leaving the EU, but the thread got archived:

There is hope, but it is distant hope.

The reason Baudet's FVD campaigned so hard on the binding referendum is that the only chance for us to leave the EU seems to be through a referendum. Much like UKIP's tactic, actually.

While centre-right parties such as VVD and CDA profile themselves as 'right' during the elections, even with critical statements about the EU, they will never take the initiative to move away from the EU or evens top giving it more power than it already has.

This was the entire angle of Baudet's "break the party cartel" slogan: before we can take power away from the EU, we need to take power away from the parties who rely on the EU for jobs and favours (PvdA, VVD, CDA, GroenLinks and D66).

It's a long shot of course, especially because we--contrary to the UK--we also have the Euro as a coin, but we have no other options.

this pic is relevant to Eva Jinek last night

Please retweet this:
mobile.twitter.com/BryonAdams5/status/842776604526952448

That feel when cooking without courgette tonight, but at least i get to klooi with onions.

Share my article debunking most parts of misleading NRC: medium.com/@BryonAdams5/op-16-maart-2017-werd-volgende-artikel-van-het-nrc-door-de-auteurs-andreas-kouwenhoven-en-mark-e0784370ca6e#.ul27fn2v7

>reddit spacing

verwijder jezelf

>fuck up as alderman in Amsterdam
>leave the city with a huge budget deficit
>fuck up as minister
>decide to backstab my party leader who made a though but respectable political decision and lost his family in the process because its "my turn"
>can't campaign as an outsider since I was a seated minister in the previous government
>get to sit at all the major talkshows, give interviews with every major newspaper
>act like a total cuck the whole campaign
>looking terrible in the polls week before the election
>time for debate against wilders
>get a new haircut, start screaming like a little child
>steal the slogan from the Roach party
>get BTFO by Wilders
>results come in
>NOS fucks up and says we got 29 seats
>notsobad.jpeg
>its actually only 9
>we lost 29 seats
>biggest defeat ever in Dutch politics
>mfw

Nobody is more JUST

we intellectuals now

International media without a certain agenda do believe that most FvD voters are former VVD voters.
Really makes you think
>audet's well-heeled audience, much of it made up of former VVD party supporters, lapped it up. VVD membership is down to 26,500 today from 38,400 in the 2012 election year, but many of the Dutch center-right voters find Wilders's message -- ban the Koran, close down all the mosques -- crass and distasteful. Baudet is among those providing a plausible alternative.
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-22/the-dutch-election-is-about-more-than-nationalism

I just got twitter, what are some interesting people to follow?

@thierrybaudet

@THiddema

@ObamaMalik

@politicsghost

TSJOEKE TSJOEKE TSJOEKE TSJOEKE

Can you help to retweet this tweet debunking NRC article too?

Breaking the partycartel with no survivors!

nporadio1.nl/live
Thierry is live

>stemmen op thierry

hahaha

Can someone explain to me what exactly is wrong with thierry remarks arround 1:10:30? soundcloud.com/amsterdamfm/de-vluchtweek-donderdag-17-september-2015

He basically wants to keep Europe European. The other people on the radio, some African, didn't make a fuss about it. They also didn't call him a racist.

Jij bent Sam helemaal niet, Sam komt uit Finland

>mobile.twitter.com/BryonAdams5/status/842776604526952448
STOP LINKING IT YOU FUCKING RETARD GOD YOU ARE STUPID KILL YOURSELF

This fucking namefag. What part of you're hurting the FvD do you not understand you humongous autist? People were trying to make this clear to you YESTERDAY.

>>fuck up as minister
This is true, for a centrist government the govt did pretty decent. Except for integration, that was a trainwreck. Guess who's ministery was responsible for that.

TUUUT TUUUT

What's wrong with that? Nothing.
What's wrong with posting it here for the millionth time, knowing that journos are waiting for the perfect source material?

EVERYTHING

kys

Absolutely NOTHING wrong with wating to preserve Europe's culture and people.

Absolutely EVERYTHING wrong with sharing it (again) so spindoctors can use it to demonise the FvD even further.

Drop your name.

twitter.com/sanderphilipse/status/842788146756665345

oh nee, Sander leest mee, hellepieee hullepieee

THIERRY IS NU LIVE OP NPO1

nporadio1.nl/live

Voor welk merk toiletpapier schrijft hij?

Kan ik dit nog ergens terugluisteren? Radio vind ik altijd lastig terug te vinden.

ik hoor die mossel soppen door het scherm heen

kanker ancilla

you just know

Wat is die ancilla zuur dat ze geen zetel heeft en thierry twee.

Leuk nieuw filmpje met interview Baudet:

sylvana btfo

>hops
Instant natte gracht bij die dame.

>Sylvana weer vol op de SJW toer

Jezus Sylvana is echt kankerachterlijk

>Getrekkerd.

>ze haakt nu al af
wie had dat verwacht

Waar kijken we naar?

>nog even beginnen over de piano hahaha
Snappen journalisten niet hoe vermoeiend dit aan het worden is?

> Met je piano onder je arm

Hahaha wat kanker grappig

Livestream van radio1. maar t is nu klaar.

>piano onder de arm
>thierry staat op en loopt weg

npo1 net voorbij

Hahaha hij is echt opgestaan en weggelopen. Goed zo Thierry, fuck die losers.

We were listening top Radio 1.

>piano lmao XP
Dat was niet eens grappig, goed dat Thierry liet merken dat het een onsmakelijke grap was.

Hij stond zelfs op en liep weg.

If we want to meme FvD in being the largest party of the Netherlands, we have to tackle the issue somewhat smarter then this.

Some pointers:

1: Dont associate Thierry and the FvD in general, with Geert and his PVV. Any negative opinion on Geert and the PVV would spill over to FvD even if it was subconsciously.

2: Establish the FvD not as "alt-right" but establish it as the "new-right". Label the VVD and other cuckservatives as the "old-right/outdated-right". This turns the current situation in were it seems you have a choice between two equals into a situation were in the FvD is newer (and better) and voting for them is the only logical choice.

3: However flattering and funny it is for Kek to be shopped into pictures of Thiery and Theo, it is also dangerous. In future elections, the power of FvD will rise and be seen as a potential danger towards the establishment and they and the media will try to find anything that might damage Thierry's reputation and will find the link between Thierry and Kek and frame Thierry as being the next Donald Trump and subsequently, the next Geert (Bringing us to point 1).

>wanneer iemand onvoldoende serieus is

Ben ik wel haha. Zat op mn mobiel.

thailandblog.nl/expats-en-pensionado/pvv-grootste-partij-nederlanders-thailand/
Hmm

Dan ben je nog steeds een kankermongool. We hebben het er gister uitgebreid over gehad.

of gewoon een aandachtshoer

When you get BTFO, but you're still right, since it's due to sexist and racist oppression. Could never just be because you are maybe just, you know, a failure?

Thierry is being villainized more than Geert these days.

Geert already has a cordon sanitaire around him, Thierry not yet. Seems the cartel is working fast to correct this.

>elections are over
>/general/ drama shit with namefags starts happening

We had a good run boys but I'm out. I enjoyed these threads but the unavoidable 'general cancer' is beginning.

See you next election.

We have a cuckfiltrator xD

Sander danst op dit moment in zijn onderbroek door de kamer. Na dagen zwoegen heeft hij eindelijk een quote te pakken die niet uit de context hoeft worden getrokken en verkeerd te worden geïnterpreteerd.

See you next year for the local elections then.

What?

FYI: I voted FvD in the elections.

>the urgence of her movement
>0 seats

>Caring about that VVDer named Diederik Samsom not thinking he's the reason the PvdA lost 29 votes

>tripfag
Saneer uzelf

ITs no biggie, cucks need to stop crying.

What about these lavender memes, my guru?

That feel when Didi Samsom is an AIVD agent hired to crash labour and ensure endless VVD rule...

Just saying you take a cuck approach, dont be scared to meme and associate Baudet with Trump. Trump's great.

I did not know exactly where I wanted to go with this, my plans were grand but it turned out shit. But it would be a waste of time if I dont post it.

niet oke
lavendel is een rassistisch symbool gebruikt door de alt-right

Heerlijk hoe Thierry met al die maymays over hem omgaat. De vleugel, lavendel, etc.

Is this better?

Purple is actualy a good colour to use. Its also a decent meme.

Verse meme

So was it widely know that Sylvania Simons got bleached and had the white man's babies? Why is it always the same with those coloured social justice warriors?

is that why you needed the wipkip image

kek

A lot better.

wat is dit nou weer

Beiden.

Not as far as I know, now I'm curious what her husband looks like though.

>Establish the FvD not as "alt-right" but establish it as the "new-right".
That is not up to us but up to the media who control the narrative and have already begun with this process. I expect FvD to be on the defence constantly when in the media, the bigger they get (which they will) the bigger the opposition.

Next step needs to come from FvD themselves and I would suggest something along the lines what Scott Adams suggested for Trump: do something completely anti-Hitlerish like free scholarships for African American youth. The NRC article suggested anti-feminism was a driving force behind the 'alt-right', so perhaps he can do something pro-women.

They need to step up their persuasion skills, the program is solid but it needs fearless salesmen.

I have yet to meet anyone IRL in the Netherlands that thinks marginally positive about Trump. Sad, so not a good idea. Thierry's approach is different from Trump's. As example: Trump would have made swift work of the Pauw & Jinek ambush (being shouted down by 4 leftists and hostile audience), so you can't put him in the same spot, you could see him being hurt by the accusations. So don't put him in that spot in a full frontal confrontation.

One day after I told my family and some friends I voted FvD twitter SJW's start making up lies that Thierry condones rapes (because of a roman he wrote), is a Nazi (because guild by association and the books he reads) and a fascist for "reasons"?

This is ridiculous, these people actually seems to believe this kind of stuff.... Of course this will make the existing support for Thierry only stronger, but it might stop new people from looking at the actual ideas of FvD and just write the party off as PVV 2.0.

Okay, so it seems that Thierry is full on redpill about race. Hiddema is also redpilled about the JQ. Let's see how this turns out.

>deze naamflikker
>geen antifa shill

kies een

For if this hasn't been posted yet:

twitter.com/fokkesukke/status/842763062851616768

van tol ziet spoken

ad.nl/nieuws/geen-woord-meer-over-de-piano-van-thierry-baudet~a220b92d/

Halalgemeen Dagblad bocht.

That link has been posted at least 50 times in 25 threads.
>HURDUDURUDR DON'T POST IT.
Jesus Christ you're a bunch of pussies. Baudet is in the Kamer, nothing can happen to him, and if so he will talk himself out of it. Go back to Plebbit

Exactly. If the Blacks and lefties on the radio show didn't find it controversial I doubt other Dutchies will except the occasional Joop journalist.

jalta.nl/politiek/waar-mijn-obsessie-met-baudet-vandaan-komt/
Lievestro's lackies are just as assdevastated as their boss so it seems.

de verkiezingen zijn voorbij

neem jullie vieze kruisborders terug aub svp

alvast bedankt