Why should I believe anything President Trump says?

Why should I believe anything President Trump says?

Other urls found in this thread:

beltwaytimes.com/intel-analysis-loophole-allows-michael-flynn-congressional-representatives-legally-surveilled/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone knows Obama ordered surveillance of trump to satisfy the left's "Muh Russians " meme

the question is why do you believe what any government official says?

He is literally the second-coming of Christ

(・A・)

>"I have investigated and found nothing" -Guy who did the wire tapping

Let's just assume everyone lies, all the time. Your mom, the police, the preacher... the world is much easier this way.

It's not your place to question the integrity of the god emperor heretic.

All investigations can't find jack shit. The guys lying.

I bet you didn't question a single word King Nigger said you fake American.

I stopped believing anything he said after this.

You are in for a big suprise next week...enjoy the 100 years of right wing control

Why would you believe anyone ever?
Why are you asking this obvious question?

trump is basically destroying any future chance the right may have in the US or abroad.

if only you hadn't elected such an incompetent fuck XD

We didn't, the electoral college did.

>Shariablue thread?

Shariablue thread

>SAvaGE?

SAvaGE

says who? he still has the majority of his supporters, supporting him.
nothing has really changed.

Because most people who aren't sociopaths normally tell the truth.

naive

Trump clearly has dementia.

If Ivanka weren't busy fucking Trudeau all day, she should take Trump's Twitter away. That would save him a lot of trouble.

Only if you don't take him literally.

Are we sure he was being literal when he was sworn in?

Maybe Obama's still the president.

Standard hack journalist response "Drumpf has no proof Obama was physically in Trump Towers basement splicing into wires and planting physical decives"

You shouldn't if they haven't provided evidence. That said, if the person you're listening to has consistently provided evidence to back up their claims in the past then it's likely they're not just going rogue and straight lying to you.
Trump so far has shown himself to be rather shrewd in his manipulation of the media and making them look foolish so I don't think he just tweets whatever he thinks. He's either got some evidence of this and is yet again feeding out rope for the media to hand themselves with or he's screening something else from view by intentionally tweeting out something he knows will dominate the news cycle.

slidefag

Well, he has a pretty good track record on delivering on his campaign promises so far. Twitter is just for shitposting anyway and serves to distract the MSM so he can get stuff done.

I love his uses of quotation marks. It seems to always throw libtards off, somehow.

Because he's infallible. He can never do anything wrong.

I can only believe an honorable man like Obama. His spokesman said that the US doesn't spy on its own citizens and I have no reason to doubt such a man of outstanding credibility.

How about
>The Senate Intelligence Committee has no proof Donald Trump or Trump Tower were under any surveillance before or after the campaign after a substantive investigation
and
>Donald Trump has no evidence of anything, period, but says he might in 2 weeks

>quotation marks
Notto disu shito agen

100% false Loretta Lynch ordered the taps, not Obama

We rate this pants on fire

you do understand that every american is being "wire-tapped" right?

>hurrr durr there's no wiretapping going on LEL XD XD trump is now on an apology tour he got btfo I read Reddit so I'm so in tune with politics
This is an obvious war on language, it's all about the wording, quite like being a lawyer. Obviously mass surveillance is going on, and wiretapping is an old term, so instead of saying surveillance of trump is happening, they'll just harp on the fact that he said wiretap, which isn't happening. Get it? Off to Reddit you fuxking faggot ass nigger sympathizer

Trump's tweets are definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.

His wires were tapped and he has proof, that's what makes these denials so fucking funny.

When will he release proofs? Is he just taking advantage of this a bit longer to make the shitwrecking just that little bit more delicious?

beltwaytimes.com/intel-analysis-loophole-allows-michael-flynn-congressional-representatives-legally-surveilled/

He doesn't have to release anything unless congress demands it.
Obama never released any information and he had thousands of innocent people killed.

"semantics"

learn some vocab, Pedro.

Fair enough. I'm guessing some or most of it is classified anyway considering the POTUS and whatnot. I would still love it if he released something or otherwise manages to draw these agencies into the public light to really shed a light onto the twisted shit they get themselves into.

Allegedly, about 2 weeks from now.

Really, right after he gets back to us about those millions of illegal votes and what his investigators in Hawaii were telling him

You shouldn't.

Stop it my dick can only get so hard.

Act like I care about spelling or grammar on 4chin faggot,

I love you retards talking about slide threads, but not a single one of you has the balls to talk what these threads are sliding.