Let that sink in!

Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, so it's no surprise is latest budget victimizes the poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_food
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

50+ year old NEETs BTFO

Food isn't a right, it is a privilege

It's only 3% of total funding you brainwashed autist

wtf i'm a dumbocrat now!

Trusting anything the occupy democrats say
>yeah ok
They post "resisting obama is treason!"
Now trump is elected they post "resisting trump is mandatory! not resisting trump is treason!"
Their hypocrisy knows no bounds

don't you have to go make my shirt for 10 cents?

Should have thought of that before you ran a criminal against him.

Get rid of meals on wheels if it's costing too much. Let poor niggas go to food banks or get a job like the rest of us.

but guns are?

I honestly hate the poor. Fuck em.

Why should my taxes pay for someone else to get free food delivered to their house when I have to pay $25.00 to get a pizza delivered.

Yes no shit. Can you fucking read the constitution. Kys commie.

'A well balanced meal, being necessary to the fulfillment of the stomach, the right of the people to eat and store food, shall not be infringed.'

You actually have to buy both guns and food and it's up to you to store them properly. The state doesn't issue firearms to people because they're a right.

It would be great if they did and put our taxdollars to proper work, though.

You can't liquidate 30 million of assets, bra

>yfw guns arent subsidized unless you are muslim brotherhood

why is trump cutting it?

Meals on wheels is the ultimate silver spoon. Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth because his family worked for it and now you want Americans to pay so everyone can get a silver spoon? You're not Canada dude, fuck off

>HITLER BUILT THE BERLIN WALL

>Occupy Democraps think Hitler built the Berlin Wall
9001 keks

This has to be a joke. No way they are that stupid.

learn the difference between negative and positive rights, faggot.

Guns and food both require purchasing. You have the right to own both food and guns but that doesn't mean that either will be given to you for free.

slide

>but guns are?
You have a right to own and bear arms.
You do not have a right to government provided arms.

You have a right to own and consume food.
You do not have a right to government provided food.

Government is buying me a gun? NICE

I thank the lord everyday for not condemning me to a life in cucknada

>Their hypocrisy knows no bounds
No you.

Of course this comes from an american
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_food

He's cutting the Community Development Block Grant program, which is rife with corruption from local politicians all over the country

Once again leftists are using a sob story to justify wasteful spending

Meanwhile I don't even qualify for food stamps and have always had to work in order to not starve. Fuck these occupy faggots, I'm tired of paying money and not getting anything in return

It's up to the states to fund Meals on Wheels. The feds just give them a block of money. If anyone is cutting Meals on Wheels, the state is.

Read a fucking book or something.

Is this fucking serious? Please let it be serious, I'll die.

Good. It should, and still will be,funded by state and local governments. The fed shouldn't funding this.

I really hate the patronizing mom tone of liberal memes. "Let that sink in" . Fuck, such a hackneyed phrase that you can just imagine is the spoken accompany to a smug nod. I mean, your have a good image and concept, but then you fuck it with copy that sound so condescending.

Why can't libs meme?

I'm sure his Goldman Sachs cabinet approves.

>occupy democrats meme image
You really think this nigger reads books?
So why start now?

Conservatives tend to be somewhat blunt with their statements while liberals will beat around all the bushes before getting to their point.
Ultimately the two can be divided as realism vs idealism which is why liberals suffer so much when removed from cities.

God for-fuckin-bid Lefties help the poor directly instead of leaving such a task to Big G Daddy to do for them.

I've been having dreams of executing these cunts for all the violence, schizo double-talk, screaming and deceit. They'll drag us into Hell and then blame us for burning to death.

Do you live in a 3rd world shithole? I get my pizza for 5€ delivered to me and this counts in the cost of the pizza. Muh murrica so great

Why are so many people dependent on welfare in the first place?

>cucknada
>K

Schooling cripples people. Not sure what they were expecting when they decided to put people in a room where they can't move around freely for several hours a day while only using the power of their mind to solve problems.

Sure it works if you want a desk job but if your job opportunities were a little bit more active then those years are going to wreck it for you.

Melania looks damn good in a robe

>Sure it works if you want a desk job
I actually have a desk job. It doesn't work.
Health declines rapidly because you don't move for hours at a time and then go home to not move for hours at a time.
I had to start running morning, during lunch, and when I got home to stay somewhere near healthy. Forget about eating anything fun.

Guns aren't handed out as free gibs unless you're a mexican cartel and the president is Obama

"The right to food, and its variations, is a human right protecting the right for people to feed themselves."

Says nothing about legally compelling and coercing individuals into feeding others.

>this rich asshole who paid more in taxes in one year than i will ever even make or contribute as a whole to society has proposed to cut funding to unneccesary govt gibs that taxpayers are overburdened with

>furthermore Meals on Wheels is funded almost exclusively at the local level, none of which will be affected by cutting off federal subsidies except to the execs and bureaucrats who use federal funds to pay themselves.

At least you can do the desk job mate. If you didn't get strapped to a desk during school you would find it a lot harder just to motivate yourself to sit there.
These people who go through school and realize that walking out into a field to do some hard labour is something they are entirely unprepared for are the tragic ones. Health might be easier to maintain but the job itself could fly away with the wind at any time.

Honestly, if anyone would be using meals on wheels, it'd be someone from my fucking neighborhood.'
Never seen anyone using it once. The overwhelming majority of people in that stage of their life have other people to act as their fingers for them. If there's a budget cut, I imagine that some of the clientele population has died off and been replaced with elderly who don't need it at all.

Occupy democrats is so incorrect on what they say, even (((Politi"""fact"""))) gives their profile "Mostly Wrong" status

You have the right to a gun, that does not mean you get a free gun.

It's not as much about poverty as it is about poverty coupled with an inability to leave your house.

You have the right to purchase a gun, the govt doesn't have to provide it to you.

OP BYFO.

I really wish we had an autodelete filter for Occupy Democrats images on Sup Forums.

Is there a source for those numbers?

if there is, it's another Liberal talking point that is BTFO

Property is a right, yes. Once you've paid for food, it is your right to consume or distribute as you see fit. The same is not true for guns. And the commies don't even want you giving food to homeless without bureaucratic approval either.

So in short, you don't know the first thing about what the fuck you attempting to talk about.

Keep paying them student loans tho. Be a good goy.

The right to bear arms, you stupid fuck. The government doesn't provide everyone with a gun.

Delete this,Goy.

trumps weekend golf trips will cost more in a year that the entire budget for the Endowment for the Arts (about $150M) he's proposing to cut

unlike your monstrous royals, our leaders deal with principles.

meals for feels only got 3% of their budget from the feds. maybe your local church should fill that gap intead of demanding 3rd worlders to get imported in mass.

Is this a new meme that I missed? Every golf trip cost double digit millions? What the fuck cost that much?

If it were up to me I'd completely axe all of welfare except for very limited temporary programs for people who lose their job.

None of this "I have 7 niglets, give me money" bullshit.

Because interest rates are low so people can't save and invest it in something good which creates jobs. They won't raises interest rates because that mean they would have to pay off their debt and start cutting spending and they'd have to experience some suffering.