/our cuck/ Destiny vs Sargon

Is watching the brainlet cuck Destiny get BTFO on livestream the new HWNDU?

twitch tv/destiny

He's such a stupid fucking faggot that I alternate artfully between rage and laughing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_y7ZZmYVPA
youtu.be/v0uv_VEfIv0
strawpoll.me/12549686
strawpoll.me/12549798
sys.Sup
strawpoll.me/12549798/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Destiny

Fuck that fag's stream. Dis where it's at youtube.com/watch?v=j_y7ZZmYVPA

>youtube.com/watch?v=j_y7ZZmYVPA
oooooooooooh thanks senpai

Destiny's chat is p fun, even his own guys are shitting on him. But both my accts are banned now so I'll watch Sargon's

autistic screeching x F

Destiny is very upset, he just shut down chat in his stream

>Trump is never bringing back manufacturing jobs to the united states

Already has

basic economics are pretty good, most of his political works are bretty conservative

THIS KILLS THE DESTINY...

>Trump is an idiot
If he would have said that anywhere outside this autism debate Sargon would have commited career suicide just now

Fucking third world country

>his policies are not grounded in reality
t. Destiny "redistribute wealth"

destiny gets rekt so hard

tfw Destiny changed his stream comments to subs only within minutes of me nuking him with page-long spam
i like to think other people started doing it too :>

youtu.be/v0uv_VEfIv0

He needs to concentrate; his cranium is vibrating.

this is the new thread

>Give me a second Sargon, I think we got a call
>"Hi Stefan Molyneux from Freedom Radio. I hope you are doing well."

strawpoll.me/12549686
strawpoll.me/12549686
strawpoll.me/12549686
strawpoll.me/12549686

not to any meaningless degree it wont

Mods are sleeping, post IPhones

why the do people buy these

FUCKING DICK HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WWOW WOW IMMIGRANTS WOW CHEAP GOODS WOW IMMIGRANTS ARE YOU SERIOUS HOLY SHIT FUCKING WOW

WOW

fucking lulz

I don't have a name for what I propose
- Destiny, 2017

>illegals do all the jobs
>the rich pay for all of my welfare
>free college
Sounds NEET.

>Trump is an idiot
SAGON IS /OUR GUY/

KEK??

It's interesting that sargoy raped /ourcuck/ in the worker's end while jim raped him on the billionaire's end (minimum wage, high taxes)

I want to see a 3 way between, sargon, jim and destiny

Wanna buy some phones?

strawpoll.me/12549798
strawpoll.me/12549798
strawpoll.me/12549798
strawpoll.me/12549798
strawpoll.me/12549798

Just tuned in for a second and he's clicking links from his chat.

So yeah that's not a debate. A debate is where you bring what you know to the table in order to argue. Not what your followers can google for you

Good zinger by Carl there

OH SHIT FUCKING DESTROYED

He walked in to that slave bit..

GOTEM

Can this faggot stop squeaking?

Destiny is losing even WITH his followers helping him

Sargon is playing with his food at this point.

So destiny is for slavery.

DESTINY IS AWAKENING THE CLASSICAL MARXIST IN ME, THE SPOILED UPPER CLASS BRAT

Destiny arguing for sweat shops lol

and iphones.

strawpoll.me/12549798
strawpoll.me/12549798
strawpoll.me/12549798
strawpoll.me/12549798

Wait I wanna be synced with /my boys/ are you on Sargons or the cuck's stream?

hes right on this point though. Subsistance farming sucks much more than sweatshops

He tricked Destiny in to admitting he supports slavery.

THIS IS THE BEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD.

sys.Sup Forums.org/pol/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=117084755

END THIS FUCKING TWITCH CHAT RAID

>Steve is pro sweatshops
Twitter gonna hear about this

ARE
YOU

KIDDING

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's pretty lame that sargon has to cover all points he makes like 2-3 times because destiny is too retarded to cope with multiple aspects at the same time, going on about "BUT YOU JUST SAID THIS BEFORE" literally after every fucking argument

wtf i love sargon now

But no really, this is orders of magnitude beyond where sargon was a couple years ago. His debating skills have become impressive.

"Chinese companies having nets to catch people incase they try to kill themselves is ok because they would of died from hunger before they got the job"
Destiny said this
And meant it
But apparently jontron is racist

>we should redistribute the wealth to people fucked over by mass migration. btw sargon, you're starting to sound like a communist!

tfw literally getting brain cancer from the soundwaves of Destiny's voice passing through my skull

Holy fuck you are one lazy uneducated nigger.

yep

kys

>>

>
Well he obviously IS, an idiot. I would still vote for him nonetheless because it makes liberals cry.

he's right though, any larger than city state country has gone through sweatshop phase on the road on prosperity

>Subsistance farming sucks much more than sweatshops

Yeah being paid in scrip is better than real money too.

>neolib cuckold walking into ANOTHER trap

This.
He's pretty much being exposed as a fucking upper class bourgeoise.

sure thing man, why people in poor SEA countries hate sweatshops and never ever wanna work there

Can you expand on what you disagree with him on?

Black people cant get married!!!

Yea its pretty annoying

I'm a babby when it comes to debate but for the last 20 minutes all I've heard is
>Sargon: reasoned point and and argument worth exploring
> Destiny: "so you're saying (fast talking gibberish and moving the goal posts)

Fucking sad that autism gets this much expose. Idiot couldn't even main OP zerg. Disgusting human.

you are literally argueing against ALL historic movements from subsitance farming into industry. Are you saying EVERY SINGLE population on earth got tricked into working in a facotry as oppose to starving during drought?

SARGON IS GOING ALL OUT

>Maybe there's something preventing black people from getting married
>Well what is it?
>ITS COMPLICATED REEEEE YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND

Such as?

This guy should probably stop moving his head and arms around like a spaz

THat kike faggot is the strawman king

Jesus christ this is painful to watch. Hoooly fuck. They're just talking in circles.

DAWG

I'm sorry, but did Destiny already lose? Oh, that's right. The debate isn't even over yet. In fact, it barely started. Does not having the lead by the first few arguments count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debate is still on? Destiny is still debating right now and he has been the best debater of the left for how many years now? He's debating one of the worst debaters of the alt-right who just happens to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of talking to a major debater and streamer. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Destiny is one of the best fucking talkers of the left. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Destiny wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, your alt-right debater just stepped out of bounds short of the argument when they needed to get one. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Destiny topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the guy because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking guys on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Holy shit the fucking autism.

How so?

MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT

autism awareness needs to sponsor destiny

Th-the justice system. It's complicated!

>LISTEN, DUMMY

LISTEN DUMMY

Nice meme my friend

Oh my god Destiny has been demolished.

Turns out becoming hysterical and screeching and saying DAWG;

Not an argument.

What the fuck was that fucking argument, you nervous little caller? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in history, been an entrepreneur, and I’ve been involved in numerous public debates on Freedomain radio, and I have over 1 million confirmed downloads. I am trained in the art of persuasion and I’m the greatest philosopher the world has ever known. Everything you said to me nothing to me but just another non-argument. I will wipe your non-argument the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with making that argument to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting Mike who will cut your call if you dare interrupt me on my show again so you better prepare for the argument I’m about to make. The argument that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call an argument. You’re fucking done, kid. I can argue anywhere, anytime, and I can kill your argument in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just within 40 minutes. Not only do I have over 30 years training in philosophy, but I also have access to the largest philosophy show in the world and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your nervous ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known the retribution your little “clever” question was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit arguments all over you and you will drown in it. Your argument is fucking dead, kiddo. Leave your abusive parents and donate to my show.

holy shit is it satisfying watching this sperg get destroyed

destiny btfo
fuck destiny, seriously I'm glad Jon had a ''debate' with him and exposed him for the psuedointellectual attitude

REEEEEE

so many blacks are stupid - destiny

>fucking blacks are so stupid, fucking negroid skull
-Destiny

strawpoll.me/12549798/
strawpoll.me/12549798/
strawpoll.me/12549798/

>negroid skull

Where were you when Destiny died?
>Fucking dumb blacks

>Negroid Skull