Albanians

>Albanians
>White

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByBeuzs0lko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't all of those balkan plebeians mostly ugly turks anyways?

Sure.

They're just there to keep the other countries in eastern europe in a perpetuate state of shit. There are some white alboshits but most of them are double digit IQ gypsies

Fuck off, muslim.

Butthurt serbs. Who called you in this thread? Back to /k/ and /x/ with you.

Oh, OK. I do like /k/ so you aren't wrong there, nigger of the Balkans.

Most are mixed, balkan with Ottoman rape babies. Serbs took out most of the Turks in their country during the genocides. Albania still remains 95% shitskin tho

SOON

F.Y.R.o.m

>Serbs took out most of the Turks in their country during the genocides.
Good for them.

/k/ because you like to kill innocent people. /x/ because greater serbia is and will always be a myth

MAKEDONJA YES

>hurr rimuv kebap amirite, my fellow yuropeans?

Jebem ti tri prsta. Srbija is orlovi.

>Albania still remains 95% shitskin
Not that much.

Anyone from the Balkan are not white

Albanians and Croats are master races of the Balkans. If you want to see the real animals, take a look at Serbs and Bulgarians

UNCOMMON

N

C

O

M

M

O

N

Is it cold there rn?

As I said, not 95%.
I'm of half Muslim and half Christian family.
When I was a kid I was blonde like the kid in the middle.
t. diaspora.

Greenland has internet?!

>le moozleems do not belong in yurop my fellow yuropeans

Shout your mouth seal fucking inbreed Grosslander.

I never got why Albanians are so nationalist and "proud", they literally have no history, their country/regions are shitholes in every sense, and besides Skenderbeg all their historical great persons were Ottoman officials or soldiers.
I mean it's just ridiculous.

True nord™.

100% bureblooded Slavs

Dont be so mean neighbour. You know that isnt true. Xoxo

>they literally have no history
>ll their historical great persons were Ottoman officials or soldiers

I honestly hope you're baiting, not even your history books are this denialitsic.

>Albanians
>Human

Brother that girl is ill. Dont make fun of that.

How about you look into the history of your genetics montenigger?

I didn't mean it literally but you have to admit that Albanians are literally "worst" nation in Balkans by all metrics.
I didn't say you should be destroyed or anything, but why are you so proud of being impoverished shithole?
I'm a Serb but I'm realistic about Serbian history.

>believes serbia literally dindu nuffin
>realistic

And this "native Balkanite>Albanian" meme, it's just false.
And yes we mixed with Albanians historically, so what?
Serbs and Albanians had like 0 conflicts before 20th century. Serb and Albanian tribes here even fought Ottomans together at some points.

Albanians are the worst scum of Europe by far. Just stay away from anything albanian ...

Pay denbts

>This is what Sup Forums unironically believes

I didn't say anything remotely similar ITT and that's bullshit of course, we did plenty of shit. We also treated Albanians badly at some points, that's just historic fact. But that's not my point. My point is ridiculous pride and implied superiority and toxic nationalism many Albanians show, and it's just dumb. You don't see Greeks act like that, and they have more accomplishment than everyone else here put together.

Nigger tier we wuz mentality. I have seen an alboroach trying to claim that Alexander the Great was half Albanian

>Albanians are the worst scum of Europe by far.
Your debts say otherwise.
I've been in Greece and it's only slightly better than Albania.

welcome to the balkans

nobody did anything here but we brag like we run the world

it's just how it is man don't think too deep into it

Isn't greece, just like the balkans, also mostly just smelly turks? I mean.. fucking roaches where about everywhere in that region at some point...

Which brings me to the next point: was the Treaty of Lausanne a mistake, Sup Forums?

hell even the Albanians in America are treated like niggers

That was me.
T. Alexanderi

who cares. all southern europeans/south-eastern europeans are shitskins.

sure...

That's why you migrated to Italy ahaha.

Everyone here knows what kind of trash you are, the word "Albanian" itself has become a great insult.

i like montenegrins, you guys are like the friendly serbs

gibs me dat now

Pay denbts kosta. Pls.

To mix would imply to merely exchange brides, which one one denies happened, but it went far beyond that. A significant portion of Montenegrins are a literal offshoot of Albanian clans. Many of clans which migrated to Kosovo as serbs love to point out came from Montenegro.

They are the only nation in Europe that has sub 80 average IQ ahaha. They are literally nigger tiers except nigger are much less agressive and much less prone to crime...

We migrated due to economic collapse 25 years ago, but you are at our elves today while having been the most prosperous economy of te region back then. If you can't see the difference between these two you might need some help.

Can we all agree that Tito was the man?

>macedoina
>country

R A R E
A
R
E

Shitskins invaded you too?

I'm gonna need a citation for that.

At our level*

Did you mean Hitler? Treated balkans just right.

Shoo shoo shqiptar!

>The literal inventor of balkan we wuzing now bitching about it

that's how i feel too

>kek all the german flags in this thread, fuckin cucks

All of you need to go back to your countries, fuckin roaches

>Isn't greece, just like the balkans, also mostly just smelly turks? I mean.. fucking roaches where about everywhere in that region at some point...
If you walk down the road in Athens and look at girls, there are a lot of cuties but there is much less variety.
As you go north the chances of bumping into white-ish people increase.

We`ll see about that when nato colapse

>FYROM
>A country
Try again sweetie

Call me D&C, a kike or whatever you like. I stand with my Anglo-Saxon, Scottish, Norwegian, Danish and German brothers. I seek unity with the real American Stock. It's you who want to take that away from us. My ancestors fought against the Mediterranean, Slavic, Semitic, negroid and mestizo infiltration. I'm not breaking this honorable tradtion.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByBeuzs0lko

That is true too but it means nothing.
Everyone here migrated and mixed, on account of poverty and Ottomans. Nations as we know today appeared much later.
My whole point is your "us against them" mentality is idiotic.

True

it's only 1 guy brate

lay off the rakija

>NATO
>Collapsing
>Ever

Not even you are this delusional.

top kek here calling someone Albanian is also a insult

I hate all of you balkan fuckers. Get out of my country.

Until that happens albanians will be a majority in majka srbija. Accept it zoran.

>kike in favor of niggers and cucks
Wow what a surprise, truly a cosmic coincidence

Western world order is already collapsing. I don't see it as inherently positive thing though. If we grab each other throats ASAP we'll just fuck each other up and someone like Turks under Erdoshit will grab the spoils.
I'm for cooperative and peaceful Balkans :^)

Pay greeces denbts hänni

do you say shiptar or albanski

Non sequitur.
Albanian immigrants in Italy on average are better off than Greeks and Albanian immigrants in Greece.

Per Shqiptar si jemi na
Shkja e Grek dy jan nja
Se si Grek e si shkja
Me dy sy s'dun me na pa

t. Fishta

>lay off the rakija
e neću bre majketi

>My whole point is your "us against them" mentality is idiotic.
>your

The chauvinist rhetoric against us had started long before we even made it to the scene and had the opportunity to present our side of the story. The matter of fact is that 90% of the LARPers here haven't even had any actual contact with an Albanian

mostly siptar but both are equally insulting

>Albania
what
you can't just make up countrys like that

I'm not saying you're wrong but you took it to the next level, that's the problem.

I constantly try the pacifist outlook and it may have happened we've talked to each-other in the past but these niggers don't want to accept our shared history so i have to answer somehow.

You probably have never met an Albanian in your life. I can agree that Croats are fine but the Albanians are total animals. Here in Greece they are worse than Arabs and Africans. And unfortunately we have alot of experience with them since half Albania moved in here the past 25 years. I'd exchange them with any other ethnicity in the world if I could.

After we get whats ours i don`t see a problem with peace.

More like 10%. albos are actually quite white on the whole, whiter than greeks, macedonians and bulgars.

bro isn't like half of golden dawn albanian

Šiptar is not really an insult like balija or ustaša. My grandpa always used it instead of "Albanian", I mean it IS their name, only Slavic pronounciation obviously.

What exactly is yours and why?

>you took it to the next level, that's the problem
explain what you mean by this

>I'd exchange them with any other ethnicity in the world if I could.
Even for Australian dindus?

>''serbs'' from the croatian coastline
>actual serbs

pick one

Let me guess. Your mom was the Christian and you were raised muslim?

RS and Montenegro i personally dont really care about Kosovo its more for fun killing subhumans like in 99.

yeah i never understood why people think it's an insult

it's probably the most neutral thing you can call us

desu albozerg hurts my feelings more

No, if you have to ask!

Albanians do have history though, including pre-Ottoman history. So your statement isnt based on anything, the real problem is that Balkanoids are very nationalistic and are too focused on invading each other rather than improving their shithole countries.