/v4/ thread. What's your opinion aboout this meme union...

/v4/ thread. What's your opinion aboout this meme union? Does it have any chances of becomming important international player ir is it just meme initiative of 4 irrelevant shitholes? Are people in real life taking it serious? Coz in Poland normies don't even know that this thing exists.

>meme union
>resisting German conquest since 1335

Yeah, because our media and economy totally arren't influenced by germany

>no belarus
It's a meme initiative of irrelevant shitholes.

Comfiest union

And Belarus is a superpower compared to us? Right?

Ask daddy Vlad if he let's you play with us :^)

They all would have to become one nationstate a commonweath or sth. This could rival filthy krauts. Otherwise it'll be a meme.

Belarus controls Russia, China, Israel and USA with MKBulba programming desu.

>implying you have an economy
>implying your people haven't fled to Europe
>implying our people didn't do the same
>implying we're not just a bunch of poor and shitty countries that young professionals are leaving at the first opportunity

FUCK V4! We failed.

>mfw someone someone thinks v4 won't be superpower by 2020

Is Belarus the Bogdanoff of nations?

Any protests in your country over EP ruling on gun control?

A lot of tough talk from our politicians, hope they won't cuck it up after the elections in autumn.

Do you have a quick rundown of Belarus?

It's weak and needs to solidify fast or the (((EU))) is going to fuck your shit up with Arab hordes.

Back to 444, zsidó

I was at shooting range few hours ago and everyone was laughing their asses off about this gun restrictions.
>implying we will accept it
>implying people won't buy guns illegally
>implying EU can do anything

>young professionals

The only people I know who left are fucking retards who end up being babysitters, mowing a lawn or maids at best.

If you can't get a good job, it only means you have a meme degree or not even that.

This. Most of the people that leave are not even human, hence why we have such opinion.

Also why do like Hungry, I'm not sure if it would fit in a slav union really with their alien language. We can understand each other 40-60% depending on your verbal IQ, but I can understand fuck all from Hungarian.

Is there even any benefit of this meme? We hear about it like 3 times per year.

bump niggers

Be smart and join the Serbs. Free Ratko Mladic together and rid the balkan of muslims. It's the only way.

why did you post the old version of this image

V4's collective GDP amount isn't even as high as France's.
Go figure what would happen when left by itself to Russia.

Did you even read the retardation you wrote?

What the fuck even is this thread.

>irrelevant shithole
I choose that option