Steadfast Trump

No-Touching Of Merkie
nypost.com/2017/03/17/trump-doesnt-shake-hands-with-merkel-during-photo-op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAaMfl-Dn98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy fuck he looks so pissed at her, I'm watching it now. He looks angry, this isn't very good for Germany...

De-cuckification of Germany soon.

Looks like he's staying true to his alliance with Farage/May/Britain. She is the poster-child for globalism, mind you.

Amen.

If I was Trump, I'd headbutt that cunt in the face. This kraut bitch is actively destroying our continent.

He should've slapped her. Then did some wwf body slam.

>this isn't very good for Germany...
Neither is Merkel, so what.

nypost is fake news

>He should've slapped her. Then did some WWII invasion.
fixed

You bet. Germans will be even more anti Trump.
Fun fact : In my high school/college, 50 niggers set it on fire, throw big stones at the teacher, hid the fire extinguishers, etc.
The teacher and the few white students blame the racist State, and the cops.
West = Stockholm syndrom.

... after you cucks are all raped and killed by the nigger Muslims to invited into your country and there we de-cuck you with nukes.

True. Gotta not kill the 10% or so of good krauts though.

Like I said, Burger-Boy....no handshake.
Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=cAaMfl-Dn98

during the final moments journalists started asking for a handshake as last element

Merkel asked lightly: ''do you want a handshake?''
Trump: '':D''

And there was none.

That's a photo-op. Where they are supposed to look cute and happy together.

They hate each other, you can tell. When a woman crosses her legs like that, you can tell she's saying "I don't want you anywhere near my pussy."

Even Trump and Rosie seem to like each other more than that. Trump went all out with Rosie. I think he's found a new female to hate, and I do think German/US relations are going to deteriorate. Although probably not leading into a war.

Fuck touching her bloody hands covered in blood. She shouldn't even set foot in America. Fucking traitorous commie.

Look at that body language and facial expressions. She clearly wants the D but he's like "Yikes, no thanks! how do I get away from this monstrosity?"

cluelessfuck.jpg

Race-War in France when?

he might catch the nazi flu

we should make an antonym for when people get blown the fuck out cause merkel just got blown the fuck out!!!