Are you happy now?

Because of you her funny standup on netflix got low ratings.

Netflix is changing its rating system from stars to just thumbs up or down as a result. I'm pretty annoyed by that.

How would that help Amy Schumer

Actually the planed to change the rating system a long time ago. And if so it needs to change because of such troll-ratings on a funny comedy stand-up.

In a star system 51% is a 2.5 out of 5.

In a yes/no system 51% is a yes.

how does a used up whore like her get a decent bf? Life is unfair and bs

They're shilling this nonstory so hard.
(((They))) must really have a lot invested in her success.

>alt right

When will this meme die. Talking about your vagina isn't funny.

It's always "redditors." Why won't the msm acknowledge us?

>funny comedy stand-up

>Nuke IMDB messageboards to nuke complaints about shitty films and shows
>change Netflix system to hide how terrible their films and shows are

I won't be truly happy until she becomes the victim of a crime, preferably violent, done by a black.

But this is somewhat nice also.

They're also shit-canning the x-files. I'm cancelling my subscription.
There's no good animu, and the few good sci-fi shows they have, they're getting rid of.

I tried to watch the OA but it was too shitty to follow.

Burger can't handle a sexy successful women

Go away. You faggots are ruining this site

>us
>hacker known as Sup Forums

Thats fine. We don't want more normies flooding here.

she is bad, puffy jew in rubber talking about its pussy.

>I am the first female comic selling out venues across the world
jesus, this cunt is conceited as fuck if she actually believes that.

back2reddit fag

Good, she's a cunt.

>Reddit
>Sup Forums
When will the MSM acknowledge the REAL enemy? The ones behind it ALL.

this

Quads of painful truth

I think that they're blowing this out of proportion. With such a massive viewer base, it can't be all trolls causing this. It is in large, people who found the special wholesomely unfunny. Most of the people weighing in on the comments sections are making a huge deal out of the joke stealing, but her supporters are turning it into a big issue saying that it's all trolls. They are giving her biased support because of "trolls" and treating the thievery as an elephant in the room.

Fat.

>it makes me feel so powerful and dangerous and brave
Kek. Why not even more stuff? She's weak so she's trying to appear strong. Kill this bitch now.

FUCK OFF. I think I speak for all of my fellow ebaumers when I say that we are a website of peace. This is clearly an attack by ifunny.

fuck

Nice quads

I think it's against their interests to give off the impression that this place is behind everything so they blame other shit.
Which is just fine.

The thing is, it's not even Sup Forums behind this. I didn't see any 'Alright Sup Forums let Schumer know what you thought of her new special' threads. People watched her shit and just didn't enjoy it, and that's all there is to it. Blaming reddit is just an easy out for bigoted media outlets that couldn't possibly accept that their worldview is very different from a large number of people

I don't remember this campaign being on Sup Forums

Yeah of course, I'm talking from their point of view. As of this year, Sup Forums is widely known to the media as a powerhouse of information warfare, and they're scared, but they can't let the public see that.

lol the alt right

>are you happy now?

Well it was mostly from breitbart, probably...

How will future generations get subtle 1990's Redpills (?).

those types are exactly the ones that are deliberately conspiring against her though, all because a few years they started to dislike her, they may not always meet in sub reddits or congregate but you can be sure that any youtube video with her is going to have thousands of dislikes, and millions of hateful comments, just because she's her. It's like anti trump liberals, but in this case it's both liberals and conservatives that hate her for one reason or the other.

I'm sure some crackheads in the slums could be easily persuaded if you know what I'm saying.