Saturnposting Thread

Daily reminder that you are not truly woke unless you have swallowed the Saturnpill.

Dr Norman Bergrun, an American scientist and engineer, made a long and detailed study of Saturn's rings and came to the conclusion that they are not natural. He detailed his findings in a book, Ringmakers Of Saturn (there are only 27 copies of this book). Bergrun is no amateur. He was a scientist at what became NASA's Ames Research Center, worked for Lockheed Missiles and Space Company and Douglas Aircraft, and established his own research and engineering company. Bergrun became fascinated by the rings of Saturn after studying photographs from the NASA Voyager I and II missions. They arrived at Saturn nine months apart in 1980 and 1981 and Bergrun saw blatant differences in the rings. "That was the starting point for me. I've been researching this ever since.", he said. Images from NASA's Cassini mission, which arrived in 2004, confirmed all his conclusions. He said that some astronomers and physicists had speculated that the rings were much younger than the Universe and maybe about 100 million years old, "but one pair of pictures shows a change in five minutes!"

Constant change in Saturn's rings was revelatory enough given the belief in their permanence by mainstream science; but Bergrun went further. His long and detailed study of NASA images from three missions led him to conclude that the rings are made by what he calls 'gigantic electromagnetic vehicles'. When he says gigantic he is not kidding, with some of them estimated to be three times the size of Earth and more. Not possible? Consider the size of Saturn compared with Earth. We are not talking about the same relative perception of 'big'. Bergrun said of these electromagnetic vehicles:

"Such an immense propulsive body implies a space engine possessing unheard-of capacity and capability." Or a completely different form of propulsion involving electromagnetism. (end of part 1)

Other urls found in this thread:

theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/
podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TPhIIjmTdLw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E&feature=youtu.be
astromap.co.uk/Astrology_planets_Herbs_Plants.htm
archive.is/O9Ahd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(start of part 2) Bergrun noted how the electromagnetic vehicles could be seen where rings were not yet completed. He said:

"On each extremity of Saturn's rings, cylindrical bodies have been photographed spewing emissions. These emissions assume complicated patterns while contributing compositional material for the rings. A time-varying appearance of Saturn's disc is a natural consequence of this process. The B ring and inner-and-outer A rings are separate entities because different vehicles fabricate these rings..... Presence of electromagnetic vehicles near other planets is intimated by a finding of rings, the signature left by exhaust and emission products persisting in orbit."

Bergrun refers to the substance making the rings as trails of effluent or exhaust discharged by the vehicles, but I would connect this to some crystalline or similar material related to the transmitter-receiver systems of Saturn. Bergun said of his findings:

"These are not conclusions you ordinarily would expect from someone with such a traditional background, but upon applying scientific rigour to the study of Saturn, its rings and its moons, the facts keep pushing me toward some inescapable conclusions."

This all fits with my contention that we live in what is basically a computer simulation (that I call 'the Matrix', for short) and that Saturn (a computer system in effect) has been infested with the Demiurge virus and transformed into a colossal broadcasting system delivering at least part of the Matrix information source to human decoding processes. (end)

The hexagon-shaped storm on Saturn's north pole is the source of our fake reality (the source of the Matrix, so to speak). The hexagon-shaped storm on Saturn's north pole is emitting radio signals in sync with the rotation of the hexagon-shaped storm on Saturn's north pole. Also, Saturn's rings aren't made of rocks but are instead made of crystals that are transmitting information-encoded energy to the Moon (Earth's moon, that is) which amplifies this information-encoded energy to Earth. The word 'hex' means 'to put a spell on' (especially an evil spell, such as a curse) and the word 'saturnine' means 'having a gloomy temperament'. Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and hexagons have six sides. All known forms of life are based on carbon, which is the sixth element of the periodic table. In Western astrology, Saturn rules limitation, suffering, time and death (among other things). The Greek equivalent of the Roman deity Saturn is Cronus, who is the personification of time. In Western astrology, Saturn rules Capricorn the goat. Satan is sometimes associated with the goat or goat-like deities. The Star of David is a six-pointed star and can be seen on the flag of Israel. Cubes have six sides and the holiest site in Islam contains a cube. I could go on and on and on.

I was with you up until the last paragraph of your second post

wow just read this all i can say is this is a mind boggling theory but who knows i won't rule it out as it could be

Yea me too
Maybe I'm a retard but I don't get any of this after 4 rereads. Why would they need a.transmitter if we're inside a simulation? Wouldn't just be direct injected wherever almost bleeding into our reality like a 4th dimension?

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is a computer simulation, which means that it is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

Bump

how high would we get if we smoked those crystals mane

Would not recommend.

ohh..

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

Astrology is REAL. The so-called 'horoscopes' that you read in newspapers is NOT 'astrology', it's bullshit. But astrology itself is REAL and it is a SCIENCE (and a VERY ANCIENT SCIENCE at that!). The rulers of this world take astrology VERY seriously because they KNOW what the true nature of 'reality' itself is. The rulers of this world do not COUGH if it isn't astrologically beneficial to their agendas. The rulers of this world do NOT want you to take astrology seriously. Everything in this universe is made of vibrational information fields. When the vibrating fields of information that a planet is made of collide with the vibrating fields of information that you are made of, we call this phenomenon 'astrology'. There is nothing 'supernatural' about astrology, we can describe the phenomenon called 'astrology' in a purely scientific language, it's just that astrology is a subtle phenomenon that occurs at levels of the electromagnetic spectrum that are beyond visible light - and that is why most people cannot perceive the phenomenon called 'astrology' (because we live in a physical world and astrology is a non-physical phenomenon..... like almost every other phenomenon in existence). Meme magic and astrology are INTERCONNECTED CONCEPTS.

>Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

Where can I get an effective antivirus?

There is a mathematical substrate to the universe, it's a level of the universe that is pure mathematics. It's why things like the golden ratio are found in nature. This is what numerology taps into and the Cabal knows this:

theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/

What people call 'reality' is a computer simulation, which means that it is illusory and thus malleable.

waterfilters and super male vitality.

tinfoil hat if you want a firewall

Pretty interesting, I'm re-reading the post. I didn't know about this, thanks OP

I have a copy of this book, outer space be like it is but it do.

>that image
Vintage meme

Alex Jones was right again. Is there anything that man cannot do?

Symbols are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses.

The only thing I'll say about horoscopes is that after ten years working in a bookstore, you find out that from the twelve Sign books the major new age companies make every year, you order more of a certain astrological sign year after year, and some you only get one copy of. Because there are signs that believe that shit and buy it, and some signs that don't. And backed by that sales data, the horoscope signs have SOME kernel of truth to them, in that people who are born in a certain month have similar personality traits or tendencies that can be tracked and proven, but are not set in stone.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!
AARGHH!

Learn about cymatics. People to have put grains of sand (or something like it) onto a table and exposed those grains of sand to different frequencies of sound, which causes those grains of sand to arrange themselves into different patterns/shapes. The more complex the frequency of sound, the more complex the pattern/shape. The sound is the shape and the shape is the sound, they're both expressions of each other. So some frequency of sound must have caused the hexagon on Saturn's north pole and there is 'sound' in space (just nothing that we could ordinarily perceive).

One explanation could be that while all signs have somewhat equal amount of people who could potentially believe in astrology, only the descriptions of certain signs are more appealing to those personalities.

For example, if some sign is described as a rational thinker, the persons of that sign won't probably be investing much time into horoscopes, even if they personally really identified as rational thinkers. If another sign is described as an intuitive feeler, people who identify as intuitive feelers and fall under that sign may be much more fascinated with such system.

>Constant change
>permanence

Implying that the rings aren't macrostable on a geological timescale.

Which signs are least likely to buy the books? Just curious if you remember which ones.

I'm not sure what frequency manifests the shape of the six-pointed star. Also, the six-pointed star is not a uniquely Jewish symbol. Pic related.

Just finished watching OA.

What a laughable piece of shit and that Saturn part was the most retarded shit ever.

Just wanted to share this thought with you, Sup Forums.

>The hexagon-shaped storm on Saturn's north pole is emitting radio signals in sync with the rotation of the hexagon-shaped storm on Saturn's north pole.

Wut?

Norman Bergrun's Ring Makers of Saturn

podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf

>tfw Capricorn
>tfw my favorite planet as a kid was Saturn
Am I the antichrist?

>argentina

seems about right

this thread is basically David Icke replying to himself through various proxies

>Am I the antichrist?

No, Saturn is not 'bad' in and of itself (nor is Saturn 'good' in and of itself) - this is true for every other celestial body too. Saturn, at some point in its history, was corrupted.

Also curious.

>Dr Norman Bergrun

>7ft Black People From Outer Space And Norman Begrun
youtube.com/watch?v=TPhIIjmTdLw

WE

>Finland
>white

kek

Seriously though, daily reminder that David Icke was right about former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath being a child molester SEVENTEEN YEARS before the London Police were investigating claims that Ted Heath molested children in August 2015. If Icke was right about that (and he WAS, of course), he's right about interdimensional shapeshifting lizard-people. Truth is stranger than fiction.

nu-Sup Forums's Reddit brainwashed Trump (neo-con Israel supporting stooge) are too bluepilled to handle this

One of the biggest factors, and this is just my thoughts personally, why astrology symbols are somewhat relevant are due to the hormonal balance of the mother depending upon the time of year...

Space isn't real.

Bullshit.

Digits confirm!

Don't insult me, white genes are cuck genes. I'm a proud mongoloid.

Thoughts form reality.

>For example, if some sign is described as a rational thinker, the persons of that sign won't probably be investing much time into horoscopes,

Capricorn, 6 planet stellium in the 12th house centered around Saturn, with a direct opposition to Jupiter

I'm the most skeptical cunt on the planet but there are patterns in astrology that is simply uncanny -- there is order in what reason would dictate must be pure folly/chaos, and I take that as evidence of SOMETHING we're missing.

These aren't real binns

Astrological signs aren't about traits set in stone, but are instead about tendencies. So a person of a certain astrological sign has more of a tendency to get angry than certain other astrological signs (for example). These are just tendencies, so we don't need to be enslaved by them. We are not pawns of fate, but captains of our own destiny.

Saturn is pretty much every kids favorite planet m8.

I think Icke was right about Jimmy Savile too.

>free will exists

I was once 15 too.

ur a mong

Can you elaborate on the "Radio signals in sync with the North pole" stuff, it does not seem to make sense as it is.

MOONMOON™©?

Hi.
Is there any point at which you overdose on pills?
I've swallowed many pills. I don't think there have been many that I've rejected unless I've found that it has an interaction with another pill I've swallowed.
I'm very worried I might overdose.

The late scientist Emoto used to play music next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to classical music turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to heavy metal music turned into irregular crystal formations. It's not the mere act of playing music that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of the music that was played. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room. EVERYTHING is conscious because EVERYTHING is consciousness.

Same here, it was cool until "matrix and shait". This is why you lost to emus, Bruce.

He was.

It means that the hexagon-shaped storm on Saturn's north pole is moving in tandem with the radio signals being emitted from it.

consider the fractal-verse and it will all make a lot more sense.

Sounds like a bunch of shizo rambling

Yes, the universe has the properties of a fractal. The universe is also holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

spooky

its not

> It means that the hexagon-shaped storm on Saturn's north pole is moving in tandem with the radio signals being emitted from it.
Thanks for the reply. That is what I thought it meant, but it could have been explained in a more coherent manner.

Take a look at this, you may find it highly interesting.

This is only slightly less retarded then flat earth theory.

Of course shit is changing in the rings, there are collisions happening constantly.

>speculated that the rings were much younger than the Universe
Holy fuck where to start. Everything is younger then the universe. Including galaxies, which you may not know, but our solar system is just a star in a galaxy with a few rocks that gathered around it much like what is happening in the rings of Saturn.

You've posted all this before, I have it saved in text file lol

And a pulsar rotates in tandem with its oscillating EM pulses

What is so bizarre about this? Its what one should expect. Movement of celestial bodies (or fuckhuge storms) creates energy

Deep

Can confirm.

>Thanks for the reply.

No problem.

>That is what I thought it meant, but it could have been explained in a more coherent manner.

My bad.

Chemtrails everywhere

Made this thread 1000x more interdimensionally enjoyable for me

Very nice affirmation OP. I've been seeing this lately quite a bit.

Thank you for this information.

Have a great day

Symbols are effective because you don't realize they are being fed to you so you don't have defenses against them. It's been proven, if you are aware something is trying to manipulate you, even if you don't see the symbols, you can still be on guard from being manipulated by then. It's only when you're unaware that you are being manipulated that you can come to the most harm. That is why (((they))) feed us so many messages through arts film and TV.

Saturn is a small orb of light, a wandering star.
Your pic is a CGI
Also a CGI
another CGI

This thread is a CGI wankfest.
>modern cosmology

So I just found out that saturn is the ruling planet of cannabis. What does that mean?

where did you hear that?

You can see Saturn with a telescope bud

Is that CGI too?

whoever told you that is a shill

cannabis is Neptunian

Hmm. Reminds me of the experiment by the Japanese fellow who spoke loving words to one cup of water and spoke hateful words to the other cup of water and the molecules changed. The love turned the water molecule into beautiful shapes and the hate turned it into ugly shapes. Or was that crystals? I remember there were a few experiments with water, crystals, and rice.

It doesn't look anything like

You may be interested to know the book "Workings of the Scottish Rite" makes mention of the hexagon being a cube when viewed from a certain viewpoint, and a crucifix when viewed as a one-dimensional shape... exactly why they thought this was relevant, I do not know, as the rest of the book was ritual stuff (which is quite pedestrian).

>That is why (((they))) feed us so many messages through arts film and TV.

It's also why (((they))) have blimps flying around that have the symbol of a corporation on it even without any accompanying message like "Buy our products!", for example. It's about subliminal programming.

DO YOUR PART CITIZEN AND SAGE THIS THREAD

sage
/thread

>Doesn't understand thoughtform and how it ties into electromagnetism
>Isn't even on one single woke yet
>Comes to Sup Forums with a woefully underdeveloped theory of "engines" instead of Heaven/Hell processing station for human souls.

Icke's never been wrong. The reptiles are just unproven. And can't be proved because frequency changes aren't something you're going to catch on camera. You have to decode them yourself.

Yes it does

That guy was Masaru Emoto, I've posted about him here: Thanks.

>You've posted all this before

I know. Some things need more exposure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E&feature=youtu.be

Yes, this is whom I was talking about.

No that's another CGI

sage
/thread

How does thought form turn into EM? You have to excite electrons and output photons for EM?

How do you do this with your brain?

astromap.co.uk/Astrology_planets_Herbs_Plants.htm

Don't forget that recently scientists also spoke of the future of Mars having to do with rings as well. Next step comes with new dailies and, of course, with nerfs!

archive.is/O9Ahd

>astromap.co.uk/Astrology_planets_Herbs_Plants.htm

thx brother