Is the next generation going to be autistic as fuck?

Is the next generation going to be autistic as fuck?

So, when I went to high school it was pretty much the traditional model: jocks, cute bitches who think popularity is everything, nerds, and straight up loser mouth-breathers.

My senior year of high school, during a free period, we had a class of middle schoolers come in and chill with us (6th graders, 7th graders)... and there was literally no more boundary between the popular kids and nerds.

ALL the kids, including ALL THE GIRLS, were on their iPads playing Minecraft and talking about League of Legends. Talking about autistic cringe Mine-tubers.

How fucked is this next generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really want to see how they do

i don't believe you

i work for a school system and it's pretty normal as far as i see

nerds are autists

jocks are jocks

It's going to be soooo bad. They are like human trash cans, they consume nothing the most foul garbage the media and food industry is capable of producing, they will eventually vote too and probably end up forming cyber terror groups.

Dude its literally just a phase, I've unironically converted my nephew from an overweight minerboy autismo into Hitler Youth. I started telling him the black boys we're gonna steal the girl he likes and he went into this spiral of self despair and every weekend for the past 6 months he's come over to my place and I got into training him, got him jogging, and now he's lifting. Lost a lot of weight too, got him on a good diet and to ditch nigger music. He's still bluepilled about race and everything but when the test kicks in with puberty I will turn him full Sup Forums

>bitches who think popularity is everything
Popularity is their capital. They get 10000$ per year in betabux while Eugene and Pepe work some shitty minimum wage job at McD.

I don't see how these divisions are a good thing.

Also as for the girl problem you cant solve it, you need to make sure the men are strong so they keep the women in check

>Everyone is socializing together, removing boundaries and developing a strong, communal sense
>Video games and media are shown to improve cognitive function

It's a golden age you fucking nigger

>Everyone is socializing together, removing boundaries and developing a strong, communal sense
>Video games and media are shown to improve cognitive function

>talking about League of Legends

wtf middle schoolers play league of legends?

adults play it??

>tfw born just in time to get a qt autist gf

honestly its not that bad

playing video games > being brainwashed by media

All the millenials who grew up as the internet and computer only started to get going and are now 20-30 are lefty and brainwashed as fuck.

Video games come with brainwashing these days, too.

>he doesnt play league of legends

I mean the game itself isn't bad, but the culture surrounding the game is cringe.

That's kinda fucked lol

>ALL the kids, including ALL THE GIRLS, were on their iPads playing Minecraft and talking about League of Legends.
The nerds aren't playing those games, nothing really changed, they're just less visible to the average person

Out of all the things in this thread that have never happened, this has never happened the most.

someone confirm this for me, when i was in high school i was fit and attractive so i consider myself someone who was a "jock" but i never saw anyone get directly bullied in high school especially not from a jock they were mostly nice people, is the jocks vs nerds thing nothing more then a meme?

>he plays the worst MOBA there is
DOTA 2 master race

OP is probably an old fag who went to school in the 80's, lives in a flyover state in the midwest, or grew up on too many old school high school movies

>ywn go back to highschool and prevent from yourself becoming a loser
why live

24, red as fuck dude. Videogames don't fucking brainwash the way the media does. At least as a kid I could shoot things with a gun. Facebook and twitter are what fucks people up, not only do they have censorious algorithms, but the whole format is custom designed to make entitled bitches who only care about narcissism and internet friend numbers.

>ipad
found the problem OP

Jews are always losers in school because they have weak bodies. If I were you I would have grown to be spiteful and bitter and I would do everything in my power to make the goyim pay.

Thousands of years of human evolution will ensure the "good looking ones" breed with the other "good looking ones" and there will still be a divide. the athletic ones will get poon, too. Things will get simultaneously better and worse at the same time; just like now.

MTV will still be around. So will pop "tv" shows, movies, and degenerate "creative wastes of time"; just like now. The only thing that changes is the medium from which control is exerted.

The woke ones (us here right now) will (hopefully) reach out to the less-than-completely-stupid-ones of the coming generation and redpill them enough to make a change for the future that is positive and nation-preserving; if you get my drift.

Just because you hate youtube doesn't mean you are right

youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg

The kids are based.

>when I was in highschool
>is a senior in high school
Lol shut the hell up. 2009 was the last year faggots and betas knew their place in the social hierarchy