Hey Sup Forums its me. The creator of the poster

Hey Sup Forums its me. The creator of the poster.

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/libre-ocr
i.4cdn.org/pol/1489774659074m.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=sit6zUQKpJc
i.4cdn.org/pol/1489774659074.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is my new one

I just found this

If you really are the creator, than you need to keep adding more citations.

Why would you take credit for others work? That's kind of cuntish.

This is actually the first stage of my plan

1) Create a poster that 80% true
2) The university claims its anti-semitism
3) Now switch it up. Claim that this poster was the one they said was anti-semetic. Recruit Muslims to put up the second generation of posters, claiming that this poster was the one they tried to censor

Are you a UIC student?

UIC fag here

My Marxist professor was ranting about this today.

I almost couldn't suppress my laugh when he began crying anti-semitism.

CUNNING plan

Chemicals in the water do fuck with frogs though

I'm in the library right now. Do you want to meet up?

The my English teacher said scrutinizing Jewish affluence is racist, but when you say white males are the oppressors, it's not racism.

His eyes were literally teary when he brought this up.

*My (not the my)

Whoops

Pass this shit out at UofC and northwestern

dont do it its bait

wew, lad, this won't help you. Just remember - 54%, faggot.

stfu belarus

Yes, I know. And also the holocaust did not happen as we are told. The point of the poster is not to talk about the historicity of the holocaust

Its about free speech. Do people have the right to express their beliefs? Is society served by jailing 87 year old women for thought crime?

So what if it's bait?

I will give ANTIFA a lecture then.

And btw, your poster had incorrect information. 44% of Jews make more than 100k a year according to your source. That doesn't mean they are in the top 1%

How are you mitigating your own risk in hanging these up? Is your message worth the social/professional/financial consequences?

You've seen what they do to people they disagree with, right?

If it really is you, you're doing a great job.

Haha I want to, but I'm a little afraid you are Eva Zeltser. See if you can find any of my posters in the library and post the pics here. I may believe you then

I'm going to print one out and put an antifa logo on it somewhere.

Wrong.

You're doing god's work, user

Ya I don't know if you saw the post 117094285
Its not meant to be true. Its meant to accomplish stage I. Get the whole campus crying anti-antisemitism, then bring in Muslims and pro-Palestine groups who feel that the Uni is labelling criticism of Zionism as anti-antisemitism

THEYRE TURNING THE FROGS GAY

>You've seen what they do to people (((they))) disagree with, right?

Ya I am a little worried, but this issue is important

lol wut?

but are you taking the prudent steps? I mean, they've got camera coverage on the places these signs are going up don't they? YOu don't need to give out any details, but I'm wondering if you've thought this out.

We all know what (((they))) do to people who go against their narrative, you will be memed into a curse word, within society.

(((They))) like to take credit, for any perceived advances within society, but dodge any historic issues that point out their evils.

Different ID because I am on my phone but I am not the girl you are talking about

You did wrong coming here again, I'm calling the jews right now.

You are fucked, kiddo.

top job user

proud of you

From Shitcongo?

I want to do the same but I'm afaid

Go see the guy in the library.
You can lynch niggers together in your bedroom :)

Here are some tips for pranksterism or flyering:

1. Do it out of view of any cameras. This means you will have to memorize where the cameras are weeks before you distribute a controversial flyer.

2. Do it out of view of any people. This means that you must move very quickly. Spend less than 10 seconds at each spot if you risk it in the day time (people very likely to be up and curious about new flyers.)

3. Take care to wear gloves when handling the flyers/copy paper. You never know when you might leave a finger print behind. If you make the flyers well in advance, store them in a plastic bag of some kind so you don't get hair or prints on them. Use gloves when you pass them out.

4. Wear non descript clothes that don't call attention to you. You want to blend in in a crowd of one. Preppy look is good if you are in the rich area. Shaggy (but not homeless) look is good if you are in the causal area. Athlete looks is good if sports are a big thing in your area. Never underestimate how far wearing a little home team merchandise can go toward people letting you slide and in general help you blend in.

NO I MADE IT.

extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/libre-ocr

Fucking LARPER

Shit. UIC girls are huge sluts.

ABSOLUTELY BASED LIBREOFFICE

FREE SOFTWARE SIEG HEIL

Why does your version not show spell check errors for the URL? Honestly using Adobe products? I call those the digital jew.

Linux or bust

Could you post the original pic I want to print it out and put it in my college

Thats mine too

HEIL!

Doing God's work

I turn auto correct off.

Look here... 117096826

Excellent work, keep it up!

Where do you think the best place to place it would be?

Stahp it.

bump for potential

dude we can see that you downloaded it by the file name
fuck off

Post the original in the op so I can use it

No shit sherlock.

You are doing g-ds work user, keep it up.

However wording is somewhat confusing, the part about there being 1000 people, maybe just put the (rough) number of that 1% and then how many of those are jews

Also can someone tell me why Sup Forums keeps resizing some images and how to swith the 'feature' off?
i.4cdn.org/pol/1489774659074m.jpg

Don't be an idiot, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=sit6zUQKpJc

dont meet with anyone OP. stay safe, guard up

Moblie posting?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1489774659074.jpg

take out the "m" at the end of the number

More Tips For Being Discrete:

1. Pick a time of day when few to no people would roam around. A cold night in the winter is a great time to get out your 40 below clothes and go for a walk. Big coats are great for hiding stuff because nobody can see what you have.

2. Again, cold, windy weather is great for keeping normies and most everyone else indoors.

3. Night is a great time to pull pranks because people can't see you easily and unless your area has paid for night vision cameras, the normal cameras can only see lighted areas.

4. If you hit an area several times in a row, random people will start surveilling it, even in dangerously cold conditions. Not just Cops and other official free speech suppressors. Normies who want to help will be out and about too. Vary your target areas widely and take long breaks between targeting a particular area.

5. If you get spotted, keep walking. Don't walk right back to your living area or car. Make the person who spotted you think twice about chasing you. (This is the dangerous part where you will have to be mean as fuck and clobber or severely harm someone who comes after you. I leave it up to you if you wish to have a weapon with you/how far you wish to take the aggression. Remember, if you are pro white, the courts and Cops are not your friends. The white anti whites are not your friends. Play mean with them because they will certainly play mean with you.)

>Jews make up 44% of the top 1%
>If there were only ten 1%ers, nine of them would be Jewish

Did you...did you check the figures on that one?

Nice idea

We're more powerful when we work together.

Its bloody annoying.

fuck off and dont meet strangers from the internet you fucking sausage pocket

You need to look at the below post
Its supposed to create emotion not be factual for stage 1. Next is Steven Salaita

>unhired
Wut??

Why are you countersignalling xenoestrogen pollution?

If you are using the web page you could "request desktop site" except it wouldn't be formatted as well.

Keep up the good work user.

We are from the same fucking school. Do you think I am going to eat him?

Are you working alone? Does your friend know you are doing this?

Why are the moderators assholes?

Read about it user

What do you think the poster should read?

payed - paid

Go fuck sluts together. Especially this dumb cunt Natalie.

>unhired
Does that mean fired?

Where did you distribute this?

Yes I know. The new generation does not have this minor error. Although they are technically both correct, paid is prefered

Ok anons if you will not read about it, here's the deal. The U of I offered Steven a job. He quit his tenured job, took his kid out of school, his wife quit her job, and he sold his house.

After Israel's last assault on Palestine, he tweeted about the Genocide. The U of I then unhired him and paid his $870k not to teach

Holy fuck post this shit at Northwestern on the bulletin boards by the rock. President Marty Shapiro would get so triggered

have we started the fire brother

Are you the tall ginger guy? I made a UIC thread before, and discovered there are quite a few of us Sup Forumsacks on campus.