Why is Drumpf so petty?

Why is Drumpf so petty?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Dk5MB
rt.com/news/380822-trump-saudi-muslim-friend/
businessinsider.com/ap-saudis-optimistic-about-relations-with-us-under-trump-2017-2-2
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-crown-prince-white-house-visit-date-confirmed-a7626796.html
cnbc.com/2017/03/17/saudi-us-ties-stronger-than-ever-countries-see-eye-to-eye-on-iran-saudi-oil-minister-says.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html
dailykos.com/story/2017/3/17/1644575/-Did-the-German-Chancellor-spank-man-child-Donald-Trump-Look-at-his-body-language-in-this-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, he grabbed her by the pussy

She doesn't play Gamecube.

GOOD fuck that cunt, she is destroying Germany and should not be respected in anyway.

lol, they look like twins

Trump is a huge Germ-phobe

Drumpf probably lost family in Auschwitz.

Muslims don't shake hands with Christians.

He wanted to avoid the blood that is on her hands.

I guess he doesnt respect traitors who threaten to sue him and block his policies

I can really see Trump owning and playing a Gamecube up until this day

No he isn't, he's American

Based Drumpf

Kek, underrated

oh yeah.

there was some sort of misunderstanding. maybe his hearing aid went out.

they shook hands for photographers earlier.

>petty
>not shaking hands with someone who has dedicated their career and their life to destroying western civilization through the systematic importation of barbarians until native populations are overwhelmed or forced out of their homelands

what did he mean by this?

Because she's a traitor and this is fucking war, sugartits.

and of course the unbiased press who described Hillary's collapse as a "stumble", will make a big deal over the scene in the oval office.

nothing. some sort of mixup.

Merkel's a traitor to the white race. Trump did the right thing.

Because Merkel deserves it for being a know nothing cunt that wants to destroy Germany with PC culture and massive amounts rape.

They forgot to take the German flag down. Everybody knows that Merkel doesn't like those.

Here's a little bit of old school etiquette. A gentleman should not shake hands with a lady. In modern times a gentleman should only shake hands with a lady if she offers it first.

>Why is Drumpf so petty?
Says some neckbeard whining on Sup Forums about not handshaking.

SHILL THREAD::

All Drumpf BTFO threads are shill threads.

Tell the CIA how their employer is broke and their pensions dont exist. You CIA are unsecured creditors of your insolvent banks through your bank accounts. and you only can earn federal reserve dolars too, which is national debt.

SAGED you SHILLY McSHILLERSON

I also wear a cochlear implant to hear

it is very difficult to distinguish voices in a loud crowded room

I don't like how Trump meets with these faggot leaders. Trudeau the turban-lover and now this jihand-sympathizer. Makes him look weak to those of us who know what's going on.

He respects Germany's muslim custom of not shaking hands with women.

Muslims can touch women.

Trump should have given her a back rub.

I bet her hand is covered in the semen of rapefugees anyway.

Why should our president shake the hand of someone who threatens him?

She probably offered her shit wiping hand

and cue thread archive after CIA callout in

This.

>plump feels threatened by a woman
Ftfy

Should've raped her tbhfamalam..

Guys, I'd say Trump is actually not in good shape right now. Just look at this article and read the comments:

archive.is/Dk5MB

The ones saying shit about Merkel are making fools of themselves. The Germans commenting are showing how fake Breitbart is and how the anti-refugee settlement is based on lies. I really do feel stupid now

>Trump is actually not in good shape right now
He won the fucking election. These Trump BTFO threads are shill threads. No one who matters dislikes Trump.

Politics is a stage show anyway. Trump is an actor like Clinton, Putin, whothefuckever

Too bad Trump doesn't have a dog

Fuck that fat old bitch. Man I hope she gets a heart attack soon.

I always wondered the proper context behind this? I get that shes a pro eu globalist shill but why didnt she want that flag being waved on the stage that night?

>Rubin
>Yiddish origins for "gem stone" "ruby"
Kys

And they shook hands after answering press questions, I've just been watching it.
Jesus the press are lame.

"While Merkel has resisted the label of defender of Western values ... "
WHAT???

Trump is Muslim?

Also she's been working with Obama against Trump and is one of the Nine Goddesses that the Korean witch-cult former leader lady is a member of.

>9 goddesses
it's 8 you nimrod
and it's all gook wives of influential gooks
and they're all under trial right now

>little hands
>scaredy cat

More like she didn't want to get any cheeto stains from Drumpfthhthpfp's itty bitty hands!

Trump is a Muslim gold lover.

rt.com/news/380822-trump-saudi-muslim-friend/
businessinsider.com/ap-saudis-optimistic-about-relations-with-us-under-trump-2017-2-2
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-crown-prince-white-house-visit-date-confirmed-a7626796.html
cnbc.com/2017/03/17/saudi-us-ties-stronger-than-ever-countries-see-eye-to-eye-on-iran-saudi-oil-minister-says.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html

She destroyed the West

He already won, stop being the butthurt brigade.

>ywn have a sleepover with Donald Trump and play GameCube and eat late night snacks all the way up until 5 am before you finally both get tired and pass out
Just kill me

kek'd

Can we replace murk with her?

Merkel has an all business (semi-autistic) attitude at all times.

Looks like he's afraid of the first real world leader he's met. And a woman nonetheless.

Putin's on the other team, but you have to give the guy style points. Trump probably respects him as a fellow troll.

This.

>be Drumpf
>think women are worthless and should be grabbed by the pussy
>Enter: Merkel
>Drumpf BTFO xD

Do you amerilards regret voting for him yet?

She should be glad he didn't make her wear a hijab to be in his presence.

Theresa May you cucked kraut

Not really

We had Hillary as the other option and that would've been much much worse.

No offense to all the bull crap your nation puts up with, but Jews run America and shove lolocaust propaganda down our throats 24/7.

So hopefully one day this country will be for the people by the people again.

My only problem with him is that he still believes Iran is the biggest funding source of terrorism. It's very obvious where the money for Wahabbism comes from.

You can bet God Emperor has seen that video.

Freedom of religion and thinking, equality, tolerance, etc

trump is way to smart to fall for the old polonium handshake.

Pretty*

>it's all gook wives of influential gooks
we don't know that for sure, i suspect hillary and merkle are goddesses too

We will never stop.

>Why is Drumpf so petty?
Don't tell me you'd shake Ferkel's* hand.

*Ferkel=piglet, it's a nickname for Merkel here.

ferkel, that's cute

>Media calls for handshake
>Trump stares them down
>TRUMP HATES MERKEL: MORE NEWS AT 11

Stop falling for the media jews, you faggots.

>tries to list western values
>just huffs out spooks

>Why is Drumpf so petty?
You should be happy he didn't mushroom stamp her right then and there.

Will she ever recover?

I love how at the end the robot is like "BYE BITCH"

dailykos.com/story/2017/3/17/1644575/-Did-the-German-Chancellor-spank-man-child-Donald-Trump-Look-at-his-body-language-in-this-video

>triggered by Alpha Trump