>math is only real if humanity survives
Is this guy insane or just stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principia_Mathematica
youtube.com/watch?v=LW6Mq352f0E&ab_channel=mindhush
youtu.be/t_RwcGzGurc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is smarter than you.

He's evil humanist retard. Same as the others.

Only the memes survive.

It's real nonetheless. The question is whether it's true.

makes total sense if you define reality as "that which humans perceive"
it's just a variant of "if a tree falls in a forest..."

Why do you twist his words?

mathematics is the archetype for the model of how we perceive the world; to find meaning. You have to go to the bowels of hell to save euler, or he gets swallowed whole.
IT'S REAL it's not a joke.
Notice how Pinocchio, starts with Pi? That's because they got the archetypes right. Sort these numbers out.

>He hasn't sorted himself out
>He hasn't saved his father

Think we can get him into the JQ?
He seems like a rigorous enough thinker that he will arrive at the right conclusions once set on the path.

>makes total sense if you define reality as "that which humans perceive"
reality is only what i perceive to be real. once i die, reality is no more. maths stops existing. nintendo stops existing.

same when you die. best we live forever user.

he has to know about the Bolsheviks surely

>real
fucking sub-human country can't even listen to the words being used

Would be interesting to know if he read culture of critique and what his thoughts on it are.

So he doesn't believe in objective truth, interesting.

i think even intectually gifted normies can't link race in that way to be honest. Like it just gets filtered out and forgotten.

shit you can't even acknowledge someone is jewish or black these days

>hey where's tony?
>"tony who??"
>you know the black guy
>"whaaa you can't say that!!"

only losers like you believe in objective truth. there's no objective truths
>inb4 "except what you just said"

But he's right, without the human ability to use and analyze math for the bettering of our civillization it is ultimately useless as no other creature has the capability of understanding it.

>2 + 2 = 4 is not an objective truth

He knows about it and constantly tries to get people to read the Gulag Archipelago as well as call out the dishonesty of (((intellectuals))) ignoring their role in murderous communism.
I'm pretty sure he just realizes he'd have better luck lighting himself on fire than calling out jews like a dipshit stormnigger.

He's saying if no one perceives an object it no longer exsists. Or that math is a contradict rather than an actual physical thing. I think that's wrong but I see where he is coming from and I get what he's saying.

You're like a chimp trying to figure out how to use a particle accelerator.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principia_Mathematica

It's harder to prove than you think.

Yeah but from viewing and listening to Peterson I got the impression he would be the kind of guy able to actually follow such a terrifying thought/line of argument to its conclusion instead of shutting down the moment he is confronted by it.

news flash

if a tree falls in the forest
it does make a sound

mathematics was discovered by humans, not created by them
if no humans
math is still there
math has always existed and always will

wow you're really still not getting this huh retard?

I've been thinking about that too. He often talks about the evils of the Holocaust and even mentions in the introduction to his map of meanings that he started writing it because he "had to make sense of the pure evil of nazi germany and soviet communism".
But it may just be a front as to not arouse suspicion and be discarded as a stormweenie.

I have 2 apples. I find 2 more. I now have 4 apples.

Irrefutably true.

I don't understand. 2+2=4 is right by its very definition. I could objectively prove it with my fingers or skittles.

It's a valid assessment. Think of the old parable, "if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Then how come when I take $20 out of the atm there's more than $20 missing from my bank account?

it's right but not true

truth contains a moral component

why did you feel the need to calculate 2+2? why do you feel the need to calculate at all?

well..... I used to think that til I understood the full
ramifications of the double-slit experiment.
youtube.com/watch?v=LW6Mq352f0E&ab_channel=mindhush

If you have more time watch this one; it's a better summation of what's going on.
youtu.be/t_RwcGzGurc

This is a tactic used by the CIA to divide and conquer, if you're smart you probably notice this happening in various websites, one of them being reddit, starting in 2015 we started it on Elon Musk, and we have built some resentment against him.

The tactic his : (on reddit)

1. If a person that has to much influence and popularity on reddit that doesn't benefit our specific interests we select him as a target.

2. We start overexposing this person on reddit until people are tired of it, we frequently make posts with over the top language to make people a little mad.

3. Naturally over time people start getting tired of this person and hate starts to brew, after we start exposing their flaws, this proves to be very sucessefull on reddit. (we did it with Steve jobs in 2011)

> Just letting this here, the OP is a CIA operative, this is a devise and conquer post.

No - he's Canadian. There are some places he won't go. He's said that Jews were 'overrepresented' among the Bolsheviks, so I bet he knows as much as he wants to. Recently at his Ottawa Library Q&A he talked about how hating Jews is .... I forget what he said, but it was disapproving.

No - someone in a youtube comment pointed out that the soap and lampshades were a myth. The guy posted the screencap on Sup Forums, of Jordan saying he'd looked into it, found that it was indeed a myth, but accused the polack of avoiding the point or something. So he was pretty bluepilled on the holocaust. But let's hope you're right, that he'll prove open.

I can objectively prove you wrong.

If your friend lends you 2 dollars and a Jew lends you 2 more, how much money do you owe?

retarded. if you dont like math kys

Cuz you got charged for over-withdrawing.