Congratulations on making America Great Again, Trumptards

youtube.com/watch?v=A3h5kcNHVxA

Trump already has quite a few achievements, most notably a complete fucking failure that was his first military operation in Yemen, dogshit immigration ban, Flynn's resignment and now US's budget.

Ooooh boy, only brighter future awaits.

nobody is listening to you losers anymore. save your breath.

Its a good video.

A 30% cut on EPA is not a good thing. I think Trump is so anti-environment because its considered fashionable to be anti-environment among conservatives. We can't abuse the environment just because of fashion.

By "make America great again" he mostly means make the military greater. Not services for the poor and elderly. One of the budget cuts is cutting heating for poor people during the winter. Poor people and elderly literally freeze to death in the winter because of a lack of heat.

This is just Trump's proposal though, and Congress does get to have its say.

If you're going to close your ears when met with opinion you don't want to hear then congratulations, you are just a bigot

omg I've been waiting for this pepe i didn't even read your thread but you get a bump just for this.

actually i read your threat and its 2/10

>This is just Trump's proposal though, and Congress does get to have its say.
this I'm amazed people still haven't learned the art of the deal.

>you are just a bigot
yea keep on with that bullshit. served you well in the past. moron.

Where do you think you are?

You know we only did this to destroy the entire system from the inside out, right?

Of course the Congress has its say, but it shows a general direction of current administration.
Also, it should be said that the Congress probably won't make any drastic changes. I would be happy to be proven wrong, but things do not look to go that way

20 Trillion $ debt ceiling is coming up.

They need to slash harder.

>30% cut in the worthless EPA is BAD.
The EPA is a logistical nightmare and needs to be trimmed. It doesn't keep air and water clean. That's mostly done by Nixon's clean/air act.

>One of the budget cuts is cutting heating for poor people during the winter.

Good. Its very inefficient. There's only like four or five states that actually really use that program. So those states can pay for it now.

>he doesn't know how to negotiate

When you are selling or buying something you don't tell the person what you price you want faggot. You go lower if you want it cheaper, or higher if you want to sell it for more. This way the other person feels like they won something

>leftists ruin everything
Good point, OP.

Or just raise the debt ceiling again like all the previous presidencies.

No matter how well the US did economically, it never really was capable of reducing its debt. If the US decides to default on its debts, then there will be massive inflation, and the quality of life of Americans will drop drastically.

He's a bump in the road.

We can fix almost everything he breaks. We did it with Reagan, we did it with Bush, why do you think Trump will be the exception?

>we
ShareJew doesn't do anything

>operation in Yemen was a failure

"kay, see you in fo- two years.

>We did it with Reagan
Nope. Reagan was the one who proposed trickle down economics, we are still dealing with trickle down today.

Nixon took us off the gold standard, and America never recovered after that. The money just kept inflating

Just because efficiency doesn't meet your demands or expectations, it's not an argument for dismantling it. It's an argument calling for improvements.

Both EPA and social spendings are crucial if you want to live in a not destroyed, unhabitable country with older and poorer citizens dying with no perspectives, I think you should know that. And if really you are saying that sth isn't effective please back it with data and comparison to other developed countries(preferably).

Seriously, if you are throwing just words it's like you didn't say anything.

What? Are you referring to Trump? He's leftard since when?