Sup Forums btfo as usual

You can run, but you can't hide from this Sup Forums. Just admit your white privilege.

What is the "white" girls last name?

Bregoli.

So is becoming an NBA player black privilege?

how will pol ever recover

Wtf is "cash me outside" ?

So, this girl acts like a baboon, gets mocked for it, and that's white privilege?

>white privilege

fuck off plebbit

Black youth get demonized for being "ghetto" because they don't merely emulate the clothing/speak, they actively commit crime -- which is a step further than mimicry.

Also, isn't she Jewish?

No, it's cool and trendy when white people use slang. But when blacks use it, it's (airquote) """""ghetto and ignorant""""" (unairquote).

this ig nig doesn't understand she is getting a show because she is a ludicrous novelty. it's like Jersey shore, put the animals on TV so people will watch them do animal things. the existence and popularity of rap and (((urban culture))) in media is proof ig nigs get rewarded as well.

>its cool and trendy

I don't think anyone actually thinks that

It is neither cool or trendy.

She is a hoodrat and deserves to be mocked like a hoodrat. I understand there are many white people who live like monkeys, but that is not something to celebrate, that s something to lament.

Do they honestly not understand that we're making fun of her? It's like the news video of that hide yo kids hide yo wife guy. He got famous because he was an idiot in a funny way. Was that black privileged?

>THE IRONY
It's lost on the left every single time

No. That was just racism.

>ghetto girl gets famous
>she's famous because white priv

This is just normies trying to make memes. They are really just making fun of her anyway. Also, remember the "ain't got no time for that!" Girl, or the "You are SO DUMB!" Guy who's house got broken into? They were being made fun of too.

>Just admit your white privilege.
who talks like this?

i believe it are only americans obsessed with these things and use these words

Some dumb shit this 13 year old said on Dr. Phil.

Didn't he catch the Dr Phil episodes where everyone hated it?

Everyone hates it and is laughing at her for being an idiot

Sadly we are. Unfortunately, it makes its way to Europe for some odd reason, and you imitate us. I don't get it

She's famous because people detest her so much.

We just can't say things about how much we hate blacks that act like this because we will be called racist.

>no one thinks it's cool and trendy
>she's only famous cause people think she's a fucking retard
>stop acting like anyone likes her

shes a kike and white trash. niggers really think respectable whites like that little slut? i'd love for a cop to shoot her.

all fucking niggers must fucking hang

Isn't "rich because ghetto lol" literally every black rapper, or are they pretending nigbeat poets have talent?

niggers are stupid, self awareness is white privileged.

It's only fair that whites acting like blacks should get some money out of it seeing as when blacks act like whites they make bank too, on account of acting white means getting a fucking job.

Equality.