Most redpill anime, I'll get the most obvious one out of the way

Most redpill anime, I'll get the most obvious one out of the way.

Reminder that whether you like the medium or not, basically all of nipland watches it and last swathes of western

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVgHN8cfy1I.
youtube.com/watch?v=93m5che7x1g
youtube.com/watch?v=qncRbprBFdE
youtube.com/watch?v=dr3ryeDVpJE
youtu.be/xHWxVlEnahk
youtube.com/watch?v=RdyOQUfGpIU
youtube.com/watch?v=UASzuBGd5L0&t=27s
youtube.com/watch?v=kzsGFm1hxbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Started it last night actually
>shinji is Gary stu
Hate him already

Anime is trash and is only for children and otaku losers.
>Anime is venerated by Westerners

Hokusai's Ukiyo-e were wrapping paper, literally trash in the makiing
>British dignitaries see their potential, original woodblocks in the British museum, Japanese are REEEEEEE give it back!

>Gary stu
please

Anno is a hack trying to rationalize his homosexuality.

Required Pol Weeb material:
1. Legend of the Galactic Heroes
2. Code Geass
3. Kino No Tabi
Hetalia
Serial Experiments Lain
Metropolis
Jin-Rou
Youjo Senki
Spice and Wolf
Berserk (1997)
Black Lagoon
Jormungand
Durarara
Eden of the East
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Ghost in the Shell (Full Series)
Psycho-pass
Hellsing: Ultimate
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
Humanity Has Declined
Ergo Proxy
Akira
Gurren Laggan
Neon Genesis Evangelion
The Last Exile

Crap meant for social rejects and failed people.

What are gabbering about and who are you quoting (no seriously why are you greentexting that, I don't understand)?

(You)

Yes, those two things are needles in a haystack around here.

>tool to glorify asexual pussies
>redpill
Better go be a pedophile and rape a toddler, the judge won't bat an eye because she was 3000 years old and came from Metrosexualnicositokunland!!! in form of a pure entity
Or kill yourself

>code geass
>lain
>hetalia
>spice and wolf
>durarara
>hellsing

You just fly in from faggot town?

you would be the guy to have that picture saved

>all of no plan watches it

You fucking weebs and your internet based "facts".

The majority of people in Japan think anime is super degenerate and/or for children and retards.

Cue the images of out of touch with reality weebs in Asia.

>not understanding what evangelion is

Shinsekai Yori is redpilled as fuck

Black Lagoon is edgy trash.

But the first half of eva is horrendous

Shinji's gay as fuck

Hello phoneposter using reddit formatting, you seem to be lost.

Kino no Tabi's pretty redpilled, author's openly right-leaning and he's also a self-proclaimed gun fanatic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVgHN8cfy1I.

youtube.com/watch?v=93m5che7x1g

youtube.com/watch?v=qncRbprBFdE

I dont watch a lot of anime but Psycho Pass seemed to be pretty red pilled. Most of the story was about a surveillance state and people trying to overcome human nature and what should be done about human nature.

Then theres the obvious choice like Boku No Pico. Doesnt get any more redpilled than that.

I just finished Ghost in the Shell after having it recommended in one of these threads. Some poorly thought out and boring, pretentious parts, but still pretty good over all. Haven't seen anything that's Evangelion tier yet. Cowboy Bebop is good.

Don't listen to anyone recommending Code Geass. It's pretentious weeb trash to the core.

Delete this

Psycho-Pass's premise is extremely redpilled since it's what the director envisioned a radically leftist authoritarian society would look like, too bad the writing suffered, especially towards the end and the entirety of the second season.

This is the only anime show ive ever liked, the first season was great. I just wish the animes didnt always revolve around little girls its annoying as fk

>It's pretentious
I wouldnt call it pretentious but it falls into the same trap that Deathnote did where you have people that seem to know things or figure out things that shouldnt actually be possible given the story and what information is available to them and their only justification for it is LOL HES SO SMART HE CAN FIGURE OUT ANYTHING

always

Also that fucking soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=dr3ryeDVpJE

>animes didnt always revolve around little girls its annoying as fk
Most japanese and weaboos are lolicons or pedos. In order to have decent ratings they have to pander to them atleast a little.

Its fucking disgusting but its the sad truth.

Psycho pass doesnt have very many little girls tho. The main character is like... 20?

Oh by the by, over a quarter of books sold in Japan are manga.

Also just looking at something like comiket (and its insane growth over the years) should make you realize it is more than a niche thing enjoyed by degenerates.

Girls und Panzers

>Praises Rommel
>Anti lesbian
>Pro nationalism
> Other stuff, too lazy right now.

I can understand what you're saying, but to me Death Note was more believable. Light and L always had explanations for their reasoning and I found it satisfying - like it was written by someone who was actually intelligent, even if it was exaggerated.

I didn't find Lelouch believable at all. In the very first episode he's predicting the exact amount of time a chess victory would take. This is simply impossible, and any that had ever played chess should immediately have lost all suspension of disbelief right there. It felt like it was written by someone who was an idiot - like it was their flawed view of intelligence.

Just my perspective.

Oh Space Cobra, dude is a baller

One-punch is pretty much one of the greatest manga/animes ever made, its very red pilled too

Anyone who hasn't watched tons of anime and read more manga should get the fuck off this website.

>>Anti lesbian
Filthy fucking leaf...

Adult swim normie tier

Lets just ignore the potential of such a relatively easy and cheap medium reaching so many fucking people because "lolnerds".

>eva
>redpilled
Literally named what it is and full of random Judeo-Christian imagery because it was "cool."

Reminder that a Gundam anime aimed at kids featured the Japanese daughter of the head of a major company obsessively in love with a black American and later married him.

Its not as red pilled as you think.

>The majority of people in Japan think anime is super degenerate and/or for children and retards.
maybe in the 80s this was true

Old 90s OVAs

Why do retards keep doing this when the creator has already said he just crammed a bunch of random religious symbolism in a show about his depression

the man has single handedly trolled and emboldened several generations of men.

the ramifications of this will be dire.

Bright is a nigger now?

Build Fighters

Everyone in this picture is a degenerate 16 old neet.

kek, thought you were talking about Mirai

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is pretty redpilled.

>what's with all the Christian allegory
>idk cuz it looks cool lmao
Man, sure is """""""""redpilled"""""""""

youtu.be/xHWxVlEnahk
Prove me wrong

Shinji is a bitch but finish the series and watch EoE. The characters are standard tropes for a reason.

Which Gundam was this?

>build fighters
>not a really shitty spin off fan fiction
Its not even close to being what gundam is about.

The pinnacle of 2deep4u animu
youtube.com/watch?v=RdyOQUfGpIU

>Most japanese and weaboos are lolicons or pedos.
lol I wish, it's anime girls that don't have cowtits are actually pretty rare :/

Berserk

>Putting Women in their place when it comes to the battlefield.
>Fighting against corrupt Politicians secret,conniving plots.

off the top of my head. Its been a while since I watched it.

It was still popular enough to get multiple seasons and more importantly implanting degeneracy in kid's heads.

Sure, but its a terrible low brow anime for normies and children who like pokemon.

Most anime is degenerate. Like 99.9% of anime, even the most redpilled ones, have a few scenes that are inexcusable.

The Iron Blooded Orphans gundam series was actually pretty redpilled, dealing a lot with child solders, slavery, orphans, etc etc. And yet one of the main characters is engaged to an 8 year old girl (or maybe 12 i cant remember how old she is) and another character literally has a space harem where he emotionally manipulated and practically brainwashed orphaned young girls who had no where else to go into sleeping with him and bearing his children.

>aimed at children
Exactly why its a problem. They're normalizing niggers to children.

Lain is good, and Spice and Wolf is literally an economics 101 class.

Durarara, code geass and hellsing aren't really Sup Forums I agree but they are good shows desu.

>Lain is good
This. Lain is literally about memeing yourself so hard that you become meme magic.

Anyone ever watch Desert Punk?

desu the dark skinned character doesnt act like a nigger and doesnt have any nigger facial characterstics. He just has dark skin.

They really could have made it a lot worse

Hidden gem all years, remember a few like it back in the 2000-2010 period, nowadays it's hard as shit to find equal quality

Glad Im not the only one.

Shit is gr8 m8

Remember the names of the other ones like it?

Great tastes

>desu the dark skinned character doesnt act like a nigger
yeah, that's why it's propaganda
there would be no problem if the nigger was portrayed realistically and left her as a single mom after beating her up

Niggerfaggot

what is title?

Legend of Boku no Pico

Tanya's show is fucking based.

The LN's better.

I loved Fate/Zero, is Unlimited Blade Works worth it?

Everything in that fran is worth it, including the spin off series fate/kaleid, in fact especially that.

Make sure to go with the VN for F/S over the anime if you still have to cover that. The anime is nice, but pales compared to the VN.

On the Top of my head, Pumpkin scissors.

youtube.com/watch?v=UASzuBGd5L0&t=27s

Shitty quality and Dubbed version is all i could find.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

>Americans come into anime thread to complain about anime on an anime website
Everytime... They're so autistic that this doesn't register with them.

>anime

Fuck off you manlet subhuman.

Of course an adaption won't be better than the original work, leafboy, but the manga does a amazing job.

Give me your address. I'll fight you goy.

>doesn't include the Hellsing OVAs
>Code Geass
>Black Lagoon
shit taste tbqh senpai

How do we make anime like this again?

youtube.com/watch?v=kzsGFm1hxbQ

If you want actually redpilled weebshit, read "Eden: it's an endless world". The ending is full sci-fi bullshit, but it's based on Gnosticism as a philosophy for control of humanity. Many things that happen in the manga are happening right now, some of them with named culprits.

me here

What's more redpilled than two Pagans uncovering (((economic schemes))) by merchant guilds and the Catholic Church?

The original series was woke as fuck before the DC eps and movie shat all over it.
>Shinji is a total fuckup as a protagonist because he's supposed to be a bridge for neets to tell them to get over their shit and go the fuck outside. Unfortunately Anno underestimated their power levels.
>Gendo is the real hero. cockblocks the illuminati to safe his waifu. kills the world and makes a new one, puts a psychic lock on the door so that people must either learn to embrace their honest selves without hiding behind illusions of denial or blaming others, or else die already.
>movie timeline is a shitshow for the purspose of showing what happens if fucktard Shinji is in charge of the apocalypse... fuck everyone and everything, new reality sucks because it doesn't revolve around me, no space goddess I will not bone you, I'mma fuck off back to the planet... oops, it's still broke and nobody is there to fix it for me, better BSOD to pass the time.

Jin Roh

I like this interpretation. Interesting.