What to do with 2 million €

I got a lot of money and i want to use it for god and the smiting of foreigners, where should i start and invest to see real results?

I need to build up a propaganda tv or something, or influence politicians or the population with tv ads, i need some ideas boys.

THERE IS NO GOD

2 chicks at the same time

Start with an alternative to twitter. Better base it in a non cucked country, though.

give the money to me ill take care of it
t. not a jew

There is you filthy degenerate, deus vult

Buy me my dream boat

give me a detailed presentation in form of an pdf and if i like it i'll send you 200k

Im drunk and happy right now so hurry up

>buy an existing law firm
>set up a front organisation
>front org solicits lawsuits against known illegal immigrants
>law firm prosecutes
>deportations and profit

donate me bitcoin.

Use it to fund vasectomies/birth control in africa+middle east

>set up a foundation
>ostensible purpose is to help immigrants
>actual reason is to help deport immigrants
>recruit staff to solicit donations from wealthy patrons
>combine with my previous idea
>deportations and profit

Purchase a sniper rifle with a silencer.

Purchase a ninja suit.

Purchase INFOWARS food rations.

Go out into muslim neighborhoods and pic them off one by one. Bonus points if you find a pedophile.

Obviously I have to preface this because there are agencies monitoring this board.

This is satire.

If you can't kill them, use your money to have them kill themselves through improper eating habits. That should rot them out from within.

>create false flag events
>live action trolling
>ask pol for ideas

> build up a propaganda tv
Producing propaganda for yt and facebook shouldn´t be too expensive.
Plus you could use it too sell water filters and snake oil.

>Propaganda
>Influence politics
>Tv ads

You cannot afford any of these things. May as well fuck off into an early retirement, buy a beach house, and wake up looking at the only thing worth looking at--the endless glistening sea.

Just set up a Sup Forums tv

start a crowdsourcing website to pursue political goals in favor of nationalism

Don´t use up all your money invest half of it into index etfs that pay out dividends + real estate and bonds. That way you don´t have to earn a penny making propaganda.

but i could invest or something, i don't want to be one of those retards that throws their money away on stupid shit

maybe i'll buy 4chin to make it live for ever, the servers located in an underground cave and shit this place gave me the power which lead to my wealth.

There must always be free Internet.

But first i need to make more money of my money.

If digits send 100k to my paypal in the name of kek

Then you've answered your own question--make more money, and make it with whatever objective you have in mind.

We are entering into an age where a very few select groups of people will decide what the future generations learn about history, and what they should forget to serve as further consolidation of the fabled "1%'s" power. If you want to go do something to preserve objective world history, as well as advance the whole of humanity without deceiving it, then you will need more than $2 million. You will need like-minded individuals.

Good luck, space cowboy.