Decapitation Strike on Kim Jong-un soon, NK military will surrender

13 March 2017
>Seal team that killed Osama bin laden in South Korea for "drills"
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4311040/SEAL-Team-6-joins-South-Korean-forces-military-drills.html

16 March 2017
>Rex Tillerson says 20 years of diplomacy has failed
>usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/16/tillerson-calls-north-korea-quit-nuke-program/99244118/

17 March 2017
>Preemptive strike on N. Korea an option
>abcnews.go.com/International/rex-tillerson-military-action-north-korea-option-table/story?id=46196141

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/POTUS/status/842731249038999554
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-03-13/us-deploys-attack-drones-to-south-korea-amid-tension-with-north
dundurn.com/books/colossal-canadian-failures
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get why Kim is fucking around. If I was him I'd continue to develop weapons for defense purposes, but definitely not aggravate anyone. What's the point? You have your own little country where everyone basically sees you as a God. Isn't that good enough?

Don't even. You'll be charged with agregious crimes against the state.

Yep

We have to end the madness now that he has workable ICBMs

The longer we wait the worse it gets

All our troops have retreated from the DMZ and out of artillery range

Military friend told me

>You have your own little country where everyone basically sees you as a God
No one in NK sees the fat cunt as a God, they're all just afraid to show him otherwise.

He has nothing to lose. The West would try to destabilize his power anyway.

Because he's a literal psychopath

Heard through the grape vine that more units are moving to Korea. Could be just so the North detects the build up.

Aggravation gets attention.

Attention gets negotiation.

Negotiation gets more foreign aid to prop up his government.

If we would just stop paying attention and stop sending food, North Korea would collapse in no time. But then we'd have another huge refugee crisis, not to mention potential black market nuclear warheads.

Is Kim really horsing around or is it just an illusion of horsing around?

I believe it

I've seen some long ass trains full of military vehicles headed over the sierras in the past month

its just bluffing

reminder that americans are bark no bite dogs that lost against a bunch of farmers.
whatever happens in NK, its on china, they have the last desicion. usa should just shut the fuck up and behave like the dogs they are

He's been told he is a deity for decades.

One tends to develop a complex over that.

didint the guys who killed osama die in a helicopter crash?

US didnt lose a single engagement in vietnam

>mexico
>government and citizens allowed drug cartels to take ownership of their country
>calling anyone a coward
Lel, you guys are a bunch of pu-
Oh shit, what was that? You better go hide under your bed, sounds like La Raza is making the rounds!

US lost half a million men, tons upon tons of equipment, and achieved none of its military objectives in Vietnam. Stfu.

He does this shit for show, and China encourages it. He is playing the UN like a fiddle.

They spend all their resources on ICBM and Nuclear development, so much in fact that his Country is starving. Then he goes the UN for giv me dats and they decline.

So what does Kim do? Show that he is willing to go to war, hes launched missiles over Worst Korea and other neighbors and they threaten retaliation, so to calm him down China and the UN pay him to shut up and feed his people, then he takes that money gives some out to his people and he takes the rest to develop more missile tech to go on an autistic rampage the next year for more gibs. Its a cycle and way of life for Best Korea.

The vietnam war wasnt even a real war in the sense, in contrary to WW2 that it was nearly no "neutral" reporting and information coming out uncensored and to the sixties and seventies when there's media and reporter up your ass whining about " war crimes".

The reasons they "lost" was because Germany Lost, and in that loss the bleeding heart won.

One of the Squads did, not every member of the Team.

Sure they didn't
You must be 18+ to post here

Whoever leaked the location of SEAL team 6 should be considered as traitor to your people. Srsly, that's fucked up & puts their life in danger.

Fatboy for a Fatboy

Isn't KJU simply a puppet controlled by NK military?

Why can't North Koreans just stop communism and play video games like other Koreans?

God I want to imagine him being captured and beaten up by American forces. He'll whine and cry and they'll just look him straight in the eye, say "You're not a god" and spit in his face, then punch him again.

Not even close. He has executed everyone, including his own uncle and brother, that could dispute his rule.

And basically because of this, everyone fears him and that is what keeps him in power. If you take him out, and all successors, NK military and people would betray the ruling party as fast as they find out Kim is dead.

He thinks he's a literal god

Hell, wouldn't he become even more famous if he'd actually do something good for his people? Like not having people starve to death would be good start.
Even China has had enough of this shit.

NUKE THAT SHITHOLE TILL IT GLOWS

He's accurately anticipating that the US will continue trying to end his regime until they succeed, so they're building nukes to permanently solve the problem of outside countries trying to undermine their standing. It might have worked too if Hillary got elected.

I think there is a good chance that the war might actually break out within couple months. Because,

> Seat of South Korean president is currently vacant after impeachment of president Park.

> Kim Il Sung's birthday is next month, during which North Korea usually pulls a military stunt to provoke South Korea.

> There's a record number of US military personnel and weapon deployed in South Korea for a drill.

> Upcoming presidential election (May 9th) front runner is a far-left anti American candidate who wants to legitimize North Korean regime by forming a two-system federal government with North. Should he get elected, it is very unlikely that South Korea will support US war effort.

So basically it's now or never.

If North Korea doesn't go down within next couple month, it will survive through next decade. Enough to mature its ICBM tech to pose significant threat to the US.

South Korea is going to have to be re-unified with their poor nigger cousins.

what a shitload of crap.... first they never killed him but then all died in supposed crash now they back at it to kill Kim Jong

what a fkn joke its like a bad b scenario

i thought they all died after

Neither did the Rhodesians in their war. Where are they now?

I read an analysis that this was a message to China to step up and handle their shit (NK). Obviously, if the US were going to actually do this, they wouldn't advertize it to the norks as Kim could just go deep underground, hide in a village drainpipe, whatever. But the fact that we /might/ do it tells China to get a move on.

Kim is literally one of us...an obese NEET living off his parents. He's one of /pol'/s anons who somehow go to run his own country through the ultimate cosmic lottery win. Why would he be fucking it up so badly? Strength is one thing. Calculated belligerence or at least the theater of it can be useful. But Goddamn he's going to get himself killed.

Hell yeah!

>Upcoming presidential election (May 9th) front runner is a far-left anti American candidate who wants to legitimize North Korean regime by forming a two-system federal government with North. Should he get elected, it is very unlikely that South Korea will support US war effort.

Wat? Are Worst Koreans actually that brain washed to elect this scum?

citation needed

no, he's like a spoiled lefty

make a bunch of fucking noise, get some gibs, repeat

I've heard, that he needs to build up the outside world as enemies of NK to keep his people unified against it. Then, he needs to be seen as doing something about it. QED.

>merkel

About time someone ended that ridiculous farce.

And fuck China for protecting them this long. Aww China, I can't stay mad at you, the cost of your labor is too low to pass up.

Yep. According to polls he's twice as popular as the second runner. He's already acting like he's the president.

It's worth noting that his political mentor was former president Kim Dae Joong, who illegally funneled billions of dollars to North Korea during 90s.

North Korea was at the brink of collapse due to famine at that time according to CIA reports. Thanks to that money, North Korea not only recovered from it but also was able to kick-started its nuclear weapons program.

>The Costliest Day in SEAL Team Six History

>The Chinook CH-47 transport helicopter was carrying U.S. and Afghan military forces on a night-raid mission in the Tangi Valley of Afghanistan’s Wardak province around 1 a.m. on August 6, 2011, when Afghan insurgents shot it down using a rocket-propelled grenade. Thirty Americans and eight Afghans were killed in the attack and the helicopter’s subsequent crash. Seventeen of the U.S. servicemen killed were Navy SEALs, including 15 commandos from the Gold Squadron of the elite Naval Warfare Development Group (DEVGRU), better known as SEAL Team Six. The Taliban immediately claimed responsibility for the attack, which proved to be not only the costliest day in Team Six history but also the single deadliest day for U.S. forces during the war in Afghanistan, which by that point had lasted nearly 10 years.

And though THAAD is now deployed, I highly doubt we will need it. The North Koreans don't have a death wish, and with the leadership taken out they have no reason to fight.

I am more concerned about the economic fallout of reunification then I am about them attempting to launch a nuke.

>Being so naive as to believe Kim give the slightest shit about his cowardly brother who ran away instead of coming back to Korea and try to improve the place

I'm ready to bet his brother was killed by the Malaysian government or someone with a beef against North Korea, these kind of provocative accusation are extremely common place in Asia. Wouldn't even surprised me they went as far as killing his brother only to goad Kim into doing something stupid, because honestly the demand of Malaysia that Kim himself go to the coroner and identify the person is downright absurd, you can't just ask a nation leader to go to some random ass place where is security isn't insured at all time. Also it doesn't help that the autopsy changed drastically one day to another, and how the MSM abuse the fuck out of the term ''weapon of mass destruction''(pure propaganda term) in their report about it. I don't know if you remember or were simply too young, but it was literally that kind of shit that started the clusterfuck that was the Iraq conflict. We were all told there were WMD, we were all told he hid them from the UN inspector, we were all told it was true as he was hanged from the gallow and yet, we were never outright told that there was never any WMD ever found in the entirety of Iraq.

This is correct. If the NK people relies we're not the enemy he'll lose his influence.

>58,000 equals half a million now
>leaf math

Given the international tensions, you'll force China to choose a side and allign with russia and NK, it's gonna be a blood bath, nothing else.

Like Saddam was the only one with that kind of fate.

Muammar gaddafi ended the same and they try to do it right now to Al-Assad.

Good thing they announced they are coming then.

Daily reminder that North Korea is 99% racially Korean and does not have a Rothschild central bank. Obviously, this information being out on the internet is bad for the (((USA))) who need to infect the world with usury and niggers.

Can't blame them desu
The right wing pro-usa party turned out to be selling out sk stuff to nk and some illuminati; also, pro-feminazis
So a backlash is to be expected

Also, you're replacing merkel with schultz
WTF

>Gas the Kurds, Kuwait war now!
I'm not as young as you think. And honestly, his brothers death is actually very well timed for the US to do a decapitation strike in pyongyang. You don't want anyone with a claim to the throne after such a thing.

Iran, Cuba and North Korea are the last place where the Usury system didn enslave the population.No wonder why the propaganda goes hard against it.

Vietnam was just a lab for experimenting with things like agent orange and weather manipulation (we successfully made it rain a lot). It also solidified relations with China. We don't live in an era where wars are fight to be won anymore. There are way too mamy other objectives and motives behind them.

According to leaked document, China allegedly suggested carving out 5 districts to spread out post-war burden.

Pic-related.

Northwest is Chinese, Northeast Russian, Southeast American, and Southwest Korean.

Looks like Pyongyang will be government post WW2 Berlin-style.

We're here to help, goyim.

>>Seal team that killed Osama bin laden in South Korea for "drills"
didn't their helicopter crash and kill them all?

This, I will never fight North Korea and will protest like a hippy if we go to war with them

And they're all paradises.

China did tell US they better have a better plan for NK. Killing the leadership seems like a good plan to me.

I fucking hate everyone.

Why can't they just leave NK alone?
I mean sure, they broke nuclear non-proliferation shit, and have made some test shots.

But God dammit why does everyone see them as something that needs to be "stopped"
They have such a nice thing going. It's literally a beautiful country under an amazing government.

Why can't they go fuck up more Muslims instead.

Maybe he's starting to figure out that in the near future he's going to be the Battlefield for a China US proxy war. The recent offensive rearmanent of China esp with the large transport planes / strategic airlifter(over 1000 apparently) hint to that

North Korea has a habit of bombing South Koreans, our allies, for no reason other than creating tension.

Is it just me, or is the smallest burden in that map for China, and the largest for the US?

That actually makes that map seem very credible to be from the Chinese to me.

I don't care.

NK is literally the last good dictatorship.

After that, it's all going to be a friendly huggy fag box.

stalin started to go insane near the end, arresting everyone. basically the idea was that 1/10th of the population were dissenters, so that warranted arresting people at random.

>our allies

The entire Seal Team that killed OBL were all killed when their Chinook got taken out after they dumped the body

Who gets South Korea?

Shit just got real.

(((allies)))

Prove they killed him then.

We did this before. It didn't work then.

>Seal team six is dead
>The entire 101st airborne has been alive for over a century now
>Apple is dead because Steve Jobs died
T. doesnt-understand-what-organizations-are

is this how it becomes 6 gojillian?

Thank you, I was starting to think that I was the only one that remembers this.

US-S.Korean allies is the victor in this scenario.

I'm too tired, must be seeing things because no one is this idiotic.

>good
>dictatorship

Pick one you commie sperg faggot

>Says mexishit
Kekkles

And you're talking of it as if the USA and South Korea wasn't doing the same exact thing, if not worse.

Can;t find it on google, but there was an occasion where the US military and South Korean force actually went INTO north korea to cut trees that blocked the sight into a frontier bunker, a move that is actually an open act of war but NK led it slide because they aren't the bloodthirsty psychopath the medias are depicted them as.

Lastly, the entirety of Asia internal international politics can be resumed in one term : Dick waving. A guy on one side wave his dick around, calling the guy next to him a limp-dicked faggot, so he get flustered, buy himself a cock pump, pump himself bigger than the guy who just laughed at him and go ''Ha ha, you're a small dicked faggot!'', repeat ad eternam. Now they are at the step of throwing empty missiles into the Chinese sea to show the USA, South Korea and the Japs not to stir shit up because they can go Hiroshima 2.0 on their sorry ass.

Basically, your average day in that part of the world.

How do we send Kim a message to Nuke Cali before they take him out? Can we redpill him? I think it would be the best thing yet.

The report said it was the same team
I know how organizations work, as I was also on the same team that killed OBL
I am ghost

I just saw this.
>twitter.com/POTUS/status/842731249038999554

>a move that is actually an open act of war but NK led it slide

Leaf you are refering to the axe murder incident where North Korea killed civilians over trees.

North Korea is allowed to bomb South Korean civilians without retaliation, bombings which are done just to appear in the news.

oh shit
time to spank Kim Il's tiny jong

>tfw americans get btfo again like they did in nam

I think Kim knows he's fucked. Probably made a deal with China and the globalists to suicide his nation, to weaken the west with a long war 100 times worse than Iraq, Afghanistan combined, collapse of the dollar and for China to take over as super power

>I don't like it so we should make it extinct
The post.

I think Trump wants to work up a casus belli until Tillerson is done talking to China. Hopefully they can reach some sort of agreement.

>usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-03-13/us-deploys-attack-drones-to-south-korea-amid-tension-with-north

They've literally sent attack drones to South Korea. Somethings gonna go down

but i thought osama was a false flag and didnt actually happen?

which is it pol?

dundurn.com/books/colossal-canadian-failures

I honestly want to see worst korea deal with all their malnourished best korea cousins in their current political turbulence. Otherwise China will have a lot more underpaid sweatshop workers

>china won't help!!!!
why the fuck would China help. they keep the fuckers around to buffer against America-aligned S. Korea and Japan. S. Korea and Japan won't want to start any shit because they'd get nuked if anything goes down.