W
E
E
T
I
E

>pattern recognition is a mental health issue

:(

If they cared about mental health issues they'd get trannies to stop cutting their dicks off

Um, sweetie, I think you should settle down and accept that you're a mentally ill maniac. Ok, sweetie? Do you understand?

um, *sips tea* sweetie, those *munches biscuit* are women *clutches pearls*

Believing in facts is a mental health issue. The powers that be always try to delegitimize their opposition with the mental health jew.

kisses

I'm having trouble keeping up with what Racism has mutated into, but it sounds like this is in White American's favor now.

This went from a type of behavior, to some kind of original sin you (white americans) are born and brought up in, to now becoming a full blown mental illness? So you're all just sick, now.

>watch this with the sound on
Libshits are so retarded they have to remind each other to watch videos with the sound on
Just el oh el

Then being against racism is some form of ableism?

Why did the CIA pay GCHQ one hundred million dollars?

lol fucking this

Can I go on welfare for being racist

It's a mental illness; I'm disabled and can't work

Just like those stupid niggers

This
White guilt being the new original sin must be meme'd hard to the front and center of the narrative. Watch libshits heads explode as they try and dance around that one

Racism is literally just a result of function pattern recognition. Which really, is the only thing a network of neurons really does.

#OpenBordersForIsrael
#IsraelIsNotRacistAllWelcome
#BringYourDiversityToIsrael

So the "kill all white men" whales admit they're mentally ill?

((("""science""")))

Why do people think that "racism" (as they call it) is a negative mental health issue? I say race realism is a positive.

"Uhhh i can't work with niggers"

>hope to god i get a black person at the ss office to approve of my debilitating disorder

Nobody ever said leftists weren't mentally ill.

I'll admit my racism is a mental disability when liberals admit being gay is a mental disability.

>leftists want to punch Nazis and racists
>racism is a mental disorder

>leftists want to punch people with mental disorders
really activates my almonds

>being gay is genetic, unavoidable and preferable
>being racist is a mental issue
What if I was born with the raciss gene?

GIB WELFARE NAO